Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

lol you guys are funny.. :)

Heres my 24 week bump.. :)

Attachments

• 24 weeks.jpg
    24 weeks.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 8
Went in this morning for bl/wrk u/s
Progesterone is 38 (i want to google to see what is normal that seems so low) I am on progesterone suppositories (crinone) Any one know?
Beta was 16,703 so that came up nicely from last week

we saw the heartbeating YEY!!! I was tearful because I have been so nervous and it was such a relief to hear everything was good.

the doctor says risk for miscarriage goes down after seeing the heartbeat he said less then 10% risk(i thought it was higher but anyway)....but ya I saw a HB before and ended up MC so ya know its hard, but I will try my darntest to stay positive

But YEY today was a good day :) next appt aug 29th

I forgot to ask due date but im pretty sure it is april 16th or 17th

Awe rojo you look so happy! And great I might add!! Wearing that bump well!

Kins SO Glad you are feeling more relieved after your appointment!! I can finally put a due date?!

38 sounds fine. Be careful when googling because they use a different unit of measurement in Europe so their numbers are way higher.

I agree stay away from google on anything baby and pregnancy related.. it will always freak you out.. just take it day by day.. and I too was told risk of mc go way down and brown blood is better.. but mced at 12 weeks.. so I get the worry.. just try not to stress and have faith this time is meant to be.. the power of positive thinking is really true..

Breaking vday is viability day.. when the baby has a better shot of surviving outside the womb if born early.. more so a 50/50

Hopin - You'd better drink a lot of water - all that salty pickle goodness!

Rojo - Lovely bump!

:hi: Draven

https://americanpregnancy.org/pregnancycomplications/earlyfetaldevelopment.htm

Guideline to hCG levels during pregnancy:
hCG levels in weeks from LMP (gestational age)* :

3 weeks LMP: 5 – 50 mIU/ml
4 weeks LMP: 5 – 426 mIU/ml
5 weeks LMP: 18 – 7,340 mIU/ml
6 weeks LMP: 1,080 – 56,500 mIU/ml
7 – 8 weeks LMP: 7,650 – 229,000 mIU/ml
9 – 12 weeks LMP: 25,700 – 288,000 mIU/ml
13 – 16 weeks LMP: 13,300 – 254,000 mIU/ml
17 – 24 weeks LMP: 4,060 – 165,400 mIU/ml
25 – 40 weeks LMP: 3,640 – 117,000 mIU/ml
Non-pregnant females:
Postmenopausal:
Guideline to Progesterone levels during pregnancy:
• 1-28 ng/ml Mid Luteal Phase (Average is over 10 for un-medicated cycles and over 15 with medication use)

• 9-47 ng/ml First trimester

• 17-146 ng/ml Second Trimester

• 49-300 ng/ml Third Trimester

Yey for V Day!!!!!!!!!

Thanks ladies i ended up googling before I saw you told me not to. But who am I kidding I prob would have anyway.

Hopin----how bout with just say I got my BFP hahah.....im so weird I know just nervous. It makes it way real ya know?

Got my estradiol back it's at 264. I'm supposed to start the cetrodite or whatever it's called (the stuff that keeps you from ovulation) starting Saturday! Monday I go back for an US. Guys, I am soooo nervous and anxious! I just hope this is the right step and I won't regret it!

Rojo: Beautiful bump, looks like you had a little growth spurt! Looking great :thumbup:

Kins: Try not to live in fear doll, try and embrace your pregnancy and stay positive. I know it's hard but it really makes all the difference. Your numbers are looking great.

Breaking: :rofl: Vagina Day!! :haha:

Allika: You're doing great, you'll be so happy you did this in the end! :hugs:

Allika this IS the right step and you will NOT regret it!! It's your time girl. :hugs:

Hello everyone :)

Iam 2dpo and 4dpt. Iam sooooo tired and have a headache today. Iam not saying it is symptoms already but wouldnt u think the trigger would be a little less each day and I wouldn't be feeling as much. Lol I fell asleep at 6:00pm today for about an hour and a half.

@Breaking....how are u feeling past trigger?

I was thinking vacation day which was odd as school was starting for you... I Love Vagina day!

Kins: your numbers look great girl!!'

Rojo: love the bump

Testers: any sneakers this weekend?!? POAS already

Allika: I'm super excited for you with IVF, I just know this is going to work for you. I woke up this morning feeling a lot better about the whole idea of it, just letting myself mentally adjust to the idea.

I reaaaaally wanna poas. My bb's are sore as heck! But they get sore Pre-AF too. Aghhhh one more week!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->