Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

Heck yes!! Wow I wish you were here so I could give you a big hug!! Are you going to wait to tell DH?!

He's sleeping so I guess when he wakes up ill show him and see what he thinks!!

Lol, I'm still kinda shocked. I'm thinking I have to be 10 DPO. Guess we'll never know!

I showed DH I ambushed him with sticks when he woke up. He sees the lines, but he's hesitant to celebrate. I guess bc of our past?! Idk. I'm celebrating :dance: :happydance:!!

Hopin...that is for sure a darker line...i checked the progression too in your journal!!

Soooooo exciting :dance:

I'm still in bed on phone....so i can go back to sleep now!

Aaahh. Soooo happy!!!!

Awhh poor DH. Reassure him it'll be just fine :) It's a BFP and there's a MILLION reasons to celebrate!!!

Yayayay!!

It's so funny bc the other day I had a dream that I was pregnant and I was all pissed off at my doctor bc she didn't feel like she needed to do betas because it was an unmediated cycle. And so I went OFF on her!! Lol hopefully it doesn't play out that way. Alllllll I want is to get betas that increase like they're supposed to!! Woot woot!

For what it's worth, it was a girl in that dream ;)

Definitely a BFP!!! So happy for you!! I know it is hard to get excited for the possibility because of the past but be happy in the moment and trust that this one will be it!!! Yay for another April baby!!!

Thank you so much!! I'm going to test again in the AM for sure. I do have a frer and am tempted to take that later today lol

Ok I couldn't resist I tested again lol. This is Answer brand never heard of it but its one I have thanks to Grateful :) is it a good test? Like frer?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 20
I think I'm going to save the frer. Maybe for tomorrow, maybe for later in the week?? Idk what DPO I am but at the most I'm 11DPO so it's still pretty early!

Are you going to call the dr tmrw. I would just go for blood work and then u will know for sure. That way you will know your numbers and see how good they are:)

I'll probably wait until tues to call bc me and DS already have a dentist appointment tomorrow so I will already be leaving work early for that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->