Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

Hopin just so you know I won't necessarily be opposed if you cave ;)

Thanks Jenna :)

This is so ridiculous. I mean I swear. 2 days ago I'm all "I'm NOT testing early" blah blah yada yada and then boom suddenly today I have the uncontrollable urge to test. I'm such a wimp!!!

Okay ladies so I went to my appointment with my doctor today and I'm satisfied with the information I received and I have 5 follies, 2 on the left measuring 12.1 & 13.9 and 3 on the right measuring 12.9, 10.6, 9.3. He informed me I should ovulate sometime within this next week so I was giving a shot of bravelle (150 units).....and I have to go back on 8/28 to see how big they get or if I ovulate....Im so excited!!!!!

Hopin you are SO not a wimp. You're incredible for your entire TTC journey now you take that back and tell me how strong you are! I mean it missy.

Sugga congratulations on those follies things are looking great for you! :thumbup:

So I gave into the line spotting urge....just like Hopin did :haha: and was checking out the Line spotters forum....I got so into it I almost forgot to give myself my own injection at midnight :dohh:

Hopin you are SO not a wimp. You're incredible for your entire TTC journey now you take that back and tell me how strong you are! I mean it missy.

Sugga congratulations on those follies things are looking great for you! :thumbup:

Thanks Jenna_KA Im praying for a BFP.

Ok so I caved. Anyone care to line spot?! I just took this test about 5 min ago. Sorry the lighting in my bathroom is crappy.

Jenna, I took this for you ;) :hugs:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 18
No I really do. Normally Iam not good at this but I do actually see a line. Make sure u post tmrw am test for us to see. How many dpo ru??

I'm not really sure. I'm assuming 8 DPO bc I normally O around CD17 but I wasn't temping or using opks and I had what I thought could have been O pains around CD15 which would make me 10 DPO! So I'm unsure.

Well Iam keeping my fingers crossed for you tmrw!!

I see a line too Hoping!!!

And not a eye squint but a faint 'yep I'm right here hanging out'. kinda line!!

OMG

I CANNOT wait for you to test again!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"