Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

Omg ladies you are making me giddy with hope!! Now I can't wait to test in the AM!! Ahhhhhh! Hehe

Haha breaking what did you tell him?

I haven't shown it to DH yet.

Holy ....! That is a line! Didnt even have to squint! Omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GET A FRER!!!!!!!!

Jenna, look at it!!!!!!!!

Hoping....I said lines Hun...I have a friend that has a faint second line!!!!!!!

Omg ladies I'm going to cry. I hope tomorrow AM brings good news :)

I'm going to be on here first thing tomorrow looking for another test from you!!!!!!

Hurry go to sleep so tomorrow comes faster...lol

Lol trust me DS is a very early riser so I'll update as soon as I'm up.

SHUT THE FRONT DOOR!!!! OMG!!! :hugs: I see something!! I'm so glad you caved Hopin I really needed this today after our sad day today at home. AHHHH!! Is it morning yet?!?!?! :rofl: Thank you for caving!

I see it too!! Yay, can not wait for the morning! Sweet dreams... If you can sleep that is!!!

Jenna I swear to you that's why I did it!! I'm like well we can line spot to cheer her up :)

Hopefully it's legit. We'll see in the AM!

Thank you Hopin that was so sweet of you. Really, I appreciate that. :hugs: A lost life replaced with a new one :)

To those of you who don't have me on FB, I'm referring to our family cat. She was 15 years old and passed away this morning SURPRISINGLY NOT due to old age! It was due to a flea collar so any of you who have cats please do not use flea collars! They will jump around acting like they're on drugs and then they'll pass away :cry: I'm feeling horribly guilty because I'm the one who got it and put it on her, but I'm feeling even worse for OH. He's had the cat since she was a kitten and he's just a wreck today.

But thank you so much Hopin for keeping us in your thoughts and cheering me up with your BFP!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh I'm so sorry about your cat :hugs:

I really wish they would take all those flea products that are sold in pet stores off the market, you're definitely not the first to have this happen :(

I posted a little something for her in my journal and shared some pictures. Please take a look.

Hopin I'm just ecstatic for tomorrow! Luckily I'll be up at 4AM my time for work so I'll be waiting!

So I'm a little late but hopin...pretty sure that bfp and that's why ur eating them pickles

So I saw the pic on your journal first and thought it odd no one else had commented....but there is SO a line there and I'm super excited to see what the morning brings for you. I might even set an alarm on my day off just to see it :happydance:

Ladies, I think I might just have a BFP?!!! I'm scared to say it because I don't wanna jinx it but here's a pic from this morning's test. I'm also posting a progression pic in my journal. I'm freaking out!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 13
HOLY CRAP THIS IS IT!!! OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!! I'm freaking out with you!!!!! I'm so glad you caved!!!!! :yipee: :wohoo: :yipee: :wohoo: :yipee: :wohoo:

I want to see more!! Is it tomorrow yet?! :haha: Holy moly I just want to dance right now for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->