Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

Breaking: TEST TEST TEST.....did I happen to say, DO IT!!!!! TEST already girl!!

I'm ready to test already and my IUI's are not until next weekend :haha:

Hahahaha ajd! Right there with ya! I wanted to buy FRERs yesterday and it hasn't even been egg retrieval!!!

@Breaking: Test soon :)

Breaking Test! I hope this is the month you get those two beautiful lines. The fact that I even got a bfp on an unmedicated cycle shows that it will happen when it's supposed to!! <3

Jenna Are you doing ok?

ajd & Allika LOL @ you being ready to test! HA!

ajd Can't wait to hear about your follies!

shugga Your follies sounded great! woot woot!

August late testers Let's get some more :bfp: going!!!! WOOT!

AFM, Ladies, I know I've already said this more than once but I want to say again, how very much it means to me to have all of you right there with me in my excitement about this bfp I stumbled upon this weekend. I don't think anyone else in my life (sometimes even DH included) understands how precious it is to see those two lines, and how grateful I am to see them. It means just the whole world to me that you all celebrate this with me - and you're just as excited as I am. THAT is true friendship and I cannot say enough how much I appreciate it!

I just KNOW we are all going to get our bfp's, and celebrate them together all of us! :hugs: :dust: :dust: :dust:

I am posting my test from this morning in my journal in just a few, for those of you who want to see it :)

Just got back from the doctor I have at least 10 on each side measuring 13-15mm. 2 more days of stimming, triggering Wednesday! Eeeeek!!!!!

Hopin- The test from this am is definitely darker!!! I am so excited for you!! I have tears in my eyes at my desk:)

Yay Allika!! I must've missed that you were going today. SO EXCITED for you! :yipee: :dance:

Omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hopin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sooooo happy for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ahhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hoping...saw the tests in your journal. soo excited to see the word 'pregnant'.

Ajd...haha poas to help your addiction.

I have not tested yet bc i dont have any tests...and didn't get a chance to get out of the house yesterday.

Also...I'm only 7dpo today...and 9dp trigger.

Allika you have some champs growing in there!! Can't wait for the final count on them :)

I am so excited for them to take them out! I keep bruising myself with the stupid shots so I am ready to get it over with!!!!!!

Allika have you settled on your final decision of only transferring 1?

@Hopin: No!!! I keep going back and forth! I just wish I could make up my mind. I'd love to have to twins but the risk of prematurity and birth defects with IVF twins scares me. Then again, a failed IVF scares me too! Ugh! I don't know what to do!

How does DH feel about it?

My vote is for 2 and it's really not for the twin factor. It's becuase I have heard many times of people transferring 2 but only being pregnant with 1. But I completely understand your concerns for that too.

You could always rock, paper, scissor it with DH :haha:

I have a whopper of a bruise from the other night too!

I'm with you Allika on being nervous and wanting the healthy pregnancy... but I've already decided on doing transferring 2 because of the chance of it not working

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->