Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

Answer is. Good brand it is like FRER. Wow that's clear as day! My goodness! I'm just LOVING this!

Omg! I am so happy for you Hopin! This is awesome!!!!! And on a natural cycle while on Vacation!!!! Now it that isn't an omen! Good thing you cancelled that FS appt. your intuition is genius!

Question though: are you taking the baby aspirin??!

No honestly ladies I've been taking NOTHING not even prenatals this month until yesterday. I hope this sticks!!!

Here it is in my kitchen which has better lighting.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 18
I'm gonna CRY!!!!!!!!!! So happy and loving those line pics Hopin!!!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

I can't stop smiling for you! :hugs: The line is very clear...can't wait for tomorrow's or later today!

Aww beautiful line on the answer test!!! Looks around 10dpo I think!

Another August bfp how exciting!!!

Come on August testers!!!

Omg I am so excited right now!!!!!! Congrats on those beautiful lines!!

It's a girl :D

I'm crying happy tears for you right now

I'll probably wait until tues to call bc me and DS already have a dentist appointment tomorrow so I will already be leaving work early for that.

How can u hold off. Lol I would be waiting on the dr door step. Lol:)

Makes me hopeful that Hopin's BFP sets the mood for the coming next week! Lets finish 2013 by all of us getting that BFP!!!!!!!! And Hopin...friend: Happy and healthy 9 months!

Yay Hopin!!! I was so excited to see your BFP!!! The line is definitely getting darker! Can't wait to see the next test and hear what the dr says!! Congrats!!!

All day long I just keep coming back to look at those lines!! It brings such happiness to see you with your BFP :hugs:

I'm seriously going to cry. You ladies are so supportive and it's just really nice to have all of you. I hope you all know how much you mean to me <3

I'm seriously going to cry. You ladies are so supportive and it's just really nice to have all of you. I hope you all know how much you mean to me <3

You mean just as much to all if us. Sometimes I really wonder what I would do with out you all. It's like you're my best friends. :hugs:

Said on fb.. but must say in here.. congrats hopin... so freaking happy to see this bfp for you sweetie.. sending boatloads of sticky dust your way

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->