Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

Yes i've got a bruise as well from gonal f...its pretty much faded.

Statistically speaking DH said he would want to transfer 2. However, realistically speaking...I'm not so sure.

DH said 2 at first but after talking to our Doctor explaining things to us changed his vote to 1. Main reason is we are young and can always transfer the second one later. The literature on single embryo transfer is quite impressive.

Got my estradiol back. Its at 1,600. now i only do Menopur today and have to come back tomorrow for bloodwork even though I wasn't supposed to go back until Wednesday.

Hm, gotta ask Dr. Google what that means...or does anyone know here?

Hopin I'm pretty good just finishing up my work week. Ready to spend a few days with OH trying to keep his head up :/ He's still pretty upset. In better news MIL will be coming to visit again in about a week. Looking forward to seeing her. I can definitely see the progression in your test its looking amazing I just want to see more more more! I still can't believe it, a BFP on your cycle off! Go figure huh :) Are you going to call the doctor tomorrow? I want to see betas and a scan!!!!

Hey girls:)

Iam 5dpo today. My boobs are starting to get alite sore and I have been going pee a lot today too. Probably nothing but that is definitely something not normal for me. I don't normally pee a lot at work. Maybe once the whole day but today it was like 4 times. Lol guess we shall wait and see:)

Hopin...are u going for blood work tmrw??

Allika....way to go follies!!!

I had my follie check today and all is looking great and right on schedule. I have three on each side, between 9.5 and 11.5mm. Four more days with them growing at 2mm/day puts me right on track for IUI's on Friday and Saturday.

I go back in on the 29th for another follie check and make sure we are ready to trigger.

Today was my NP's last day before her vacation and for the rest of the cycle I am working with the other NP I really like. On her way she wished me the best and said let's make those twins for you! I am ready :)

AJD and Allika: Congratulations on your beautiful follies I can't wait to see the outcome <3

Iam 5dpo today. My boobs are starting to get alite sore and I have been going pee a lot today too. Probably nothing but that is definitely something not normal for me. I don't normally pee a lot at work. Maybe once the whole day but today it was like 4 times. Lol guess we shall wait and see:)

Did you not have sore boobs from trigger?

I've had sore boobs since....and I'm now 7dpo 9dp trigger.

Feel like boobs will stop hurting, then AF will show. :nope:

I had my follie check today and all is looking great and right on schedule. I have three on each side, between 9.5 and 11.5mm. Four more days with them growing at 2mm/day puts me right on track for IUI's on Friday and Saturday.

I go back in on the 29th for another follie check and make sure we are ready to trigger.

Today was my NP's last day before her vacation and for the rest of the cycle I am working with the other NP I really like. On her way she wished me the best and said let's make those twins for you! I am ready :)

Wow!

Gooo follies!!!!! :flower:

Got my estradiol back. Its at 1,600. now i only do Menopur today and have to come back tomorrow for bloodwork even though I wasn't supposed to go back until Wednesday.

Hm, gotta ask Dr. Google what that means...or does anyone know here?

Hey Allika- The menopur is to help the follicles mature so it seems that you have reached a point where you are almost ready!! I can not believe you have 10 on each side.. that is amazing!!! Good luck at retrieval! Just remember to take the day off and plan to just lay low all day.. So exciting!!!

Congrats!!! I think you may have twins in your future!:happydance:

And I picked up a bunch of HPT's from the dollar store on the way home...girl has to feed her addiction and I can start testing out my trigger shot in a week :haha:

Thanks IGH's!! I am hoping for twins to be honest

Hi Ladies, Can I join you....
It'll take me a little while to catch up with each of your stories, so bear with me!

I'm going for my first IUI tomorrow. Feeling positive this month... Like the positivity you feel your first month of TTC ever - convinced that it only takes once! haha...

I had an u/s @ CD 11, 4 follies, very oval / not mature yet... then another u/s @ CD 13, 2 of the follies had rounded out & grown...

I also had my first trigger shot this month, and I usually test early & often so it'll be difficult for me to wait it out... but I'll try my best.

Tomorrow will be CD 15 which is a late ovulation for me - and my LP isn't very consistent - so it'll be a tough TWW.

Hey:) No my boobs just started today. My guess its my progesterone going up. Iam not on supplements this month so it's just a guess.

It'll take me a little while to catch up with each of your stories, so bear with me!

I'm going for my first IUI tomorrow. Feeling positive this month... Like the positivity you feel your first month of TTC ever - convinced that it only takes once! haha...

I had an u/s @ CD 11, 4 follies, very oval / not mature yet... then another u/s @ CD 13, 2 of the follies had rounded out & grown...

I also had my first trigger shot this month, and I usually test early & often so it'll be difficult for me to wait it out... but I'll try my best.

Tomorrow will be CD 15 which is a late ovulation for me - and my LP isn't very consistent - so it'll be a tough TWW.

Welcome and so sorry about the loss of your son! Crossing my fingers for you!

Welcome! This s a great group of friends!,

I too had my first trigger this month, I'm a week ahead of you tho at 7dpo.

Goodlck at your first (and hopefully last) IUI.

I read your story in your tag line, I am sooo sorry to hear of your loss. My heart hurt as I read how he was taken from you :flower:

Hey:) No my boobs just started today. My guess its my progesterone going up. Iam not on supplements this month so it's just a guess.

Ok then my boobs are due to ovidrel bc I've never had sore nipples from prog supposit before!

Welcome EA!! :flower: I never had to do IUI but I can relate that feeling to the first month of Clomid. I remember leaving the doctors office feeling like it was my first cycle ever TTC! Keeping you in my thoughts :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->