Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

Jenna Glad you have a few days off to spend with OH and help get his spirits up a bit. Losing a pet is incredibly difficult. So glad to hear MIL is coming in! Maybe she can do a reading on you!?

Manda Almost halfway through the TWW!

ajd Your follies sound AMAZING!!!! Ahhh!! I am just thrilled for you! How amazing woudl it be if you got prego with twins! We need some twins on this thread :)

Welcome EA I have read your journal before, :hugs: you are such a strong woman! We are happy to have you a part of this group!! GL with your first IUI, how exciting!! Glad you had some good follies, all it takes is one!
So what will your test date be so I can get you added to the front page?

Breaking PMA hun!! You got this!

IGH YAY for an u/s today!! WOOT WOOT! :dance: :happydance:

Lei You've been so darn quiet....You ok?

AFM, I called my OB's office this morning and left a message about the + hpts, and asked if they wanted me to go in for bloods, so we'll see. I would be surprised if they didn't send me for bloods. I'm super nervous!
Posting pics from my test this morning in my journal shortly.

What else is going on ladies?! KC, Breaking, having the urge to test at all?

Jenna Glad you have a few days off to spend with OH and help get his spirits up a bit. Losing a pet is incredibly difficult. So glad to hear MIL is coming in! Maybe she can do a reading on you!?

Manda Almost halfway through the TWW!

ajd Your follies sound AMAZING!!!! Ahhh!! I am just thrilled for you! How amazing woudl it be if you got prego with twins! We need some twins on this thread :)

Welcome EA I have read your journal before, :hugs: you are such a strong woman! We are happy to have you a part of this group!! GL with your first IUI, how exciting!! Glad you had some good follies, all it takes is one!
So what will your test date be so I can get you added to the front page?

Breaking PMA hun!! You got this!

IGH YAY for an u/s today!! WOOT WOOT! :dance: :happydance:

Lei You've been so darn quiet....You ok?

AFM, I called my OB's office this morning and left a message about the + hpts, and asked if they wanted me to go in for bloods, so we'll see. I would be surprised if they didn't send me for bloods. I'm super nervous!
Posting pics from my test this morning in my journal shortly.

What else is going on ladies?! KC, Breaking, having the urge to test at all?

Oh yes tmrw is half way....it is going by soooooooo slow:(

If the doctor doesn't send you for blood work I would tell them u want too just because of your history and u want to know your levels:) iam so excited for you!!

Ugh I know how long it takes the TWW to go by. By 8DPO I'm SO OVER IT and ready to just know whether or not that cycle worked. Keeping my FX'd for you girlie!

Thanks - I would be really surprised if they didn't send me considering my history but I'm sure stranger things have happened. I'm excited too! Would be lying if I didn't admit to being nervous but I'm sure everyone is early on.

Thanks hoppin! We are so excited! Will post a pic after. We brought dd with us and she is so excited!

Welcome EA, so sorry to hear of your loss and I pray this cycle gives you a rainbow!

IGH I'm dying to hear!!

Heading out for labs, nurse said I won't get #'s back til tomorrow morning either way though. Two thumbs down! Don't they know how important this is?!?! :haha:

IGH - goodluck at your appt. so cute DD is joining you.

KC - testing yet?

Manda - woohoo..you're half way thru

Hoping - ugh..hate having to wait until the next day for results...that's ok it just means you can POAS again :haha:

AFM - i'm 8dpo and 10dptrigger today. nipples/boobs still sore....I was looking back at past cycles and I did have sore nipples/boobs in a previous cycles before and it was all when I was on clomid and/or estrace (for thin lining). I did have sore nipples during my chemical bfp but I was not on any meds and have no idea when they started/stopped bc I wasn't paying attention and only noticed after I got bfp.

Aww hopin at least your getting somewhere... but the wait is a killer..

Super excited to hear about the us IGH.. :)

welcome EA this group is amazing.. :)

AFM it is so hot here.. feels over 100 right now.. went swimming last night and will prob go again tonight.. was so nice..

Hope everyone is doing well..

Baby is absolutely perfect! Measuring right on track to my 4/2/2014 due date! I am so happy!

Attachments

• IMG_20130827_104739.jpg
    IMG_20130827_104739.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 7
Not testing yet ladies....I have been so busy at work!!

Hope all you ladies are having a great day!

IGH - that's great news!! what a cute lil bean!

KC - i'm holding out too...think we have the same testing date!

YAY!!! IGH so so so happy for you :) what a beautiful baby.. :)

I know breaking.. its crazy how fast time is going.. 9 days and I will be down to double digits..

@IGH: woohoo your little bean looks great!

It really seems like we left some worse months behind and things are looking up for all of us.
Lets keep it going! Many BFPs for all!!!!

IGH Oh. My. Goodness. How adorable is your little bean?! Looks like a little baby already!!! Ahhh!! Can I go ahead and put your ACTUAL due date (rather than estimated) as 04/02/13 and we can start gender guesses?!?!?!

Allika I totally agree with you!!!! I feel like everyone is at a good place in the different plans we all have going on, and we're due for som BFP's. We've been through thick and thin together!

Kins Do you have an u/s on Thursday!? I really wanna put a due date up for you, so keep me posted whenever you're comfortable with that. :hugs:

OH, everyone, YESTERDAY WAS KINS BDAY!!

SO HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY KINS!!! :happydance::hugs::yipee::icecream::juggle::fool::cake:

Breaking I'm def poas again :) I have 2 frer left so I might as well do it :) And the on top of that I have the rest of the IC's left soooooooooo I'll be testing for a while yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->