Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

Haha I was thinking about POAS this morning to see if my trigger is gone. I just had day 21 bloods taken this morning.

Have u heard from the dr yet? Mind you I haven't read and caught myself up yet this morning either:) so sorry if u have posted it already.

Going in 1h. I really have to keep myself from screaming "take them out, just take them all out right now!" I am so bloated and just ready! Hoping the 16mm ones are over 18mm and they let me trigger tonight! Please please please!

Allika I am keeping everything crossed for you! Hope you find some relief today and they are ready for you to trigger!!!

Ugh lead follicles are over 18mm but the nurse said that the Dr will most likely make me go one more day! Ugh I know he knows best but I am so ready!!!! Then again what difference does one day make....

Awe man Allika I'm so sorry, I know you're super uncomfortable. Just know that it'll all be over in 24 hours and it's just the tip of the mountain! Then you get to go downhill instead of uphill! It will SO be worth it in the end!!!! :hugs:

KC, Lune Your temps are looking so great!!!!!

Yea, trying not to get my hopes up...it did this last month too. Still no symptoms so I am still waiting on Saturday to test!

Have you heard about youe beta yet????

Hang in there Allika...you're almost there!!

Hopin...any news? can't wait to hear betas.

Ajd...how you doing?!

AFM... i am 9dpo today and 11dp trigger. Boobs still tender and heavy looking. Nipples still sore.

Should the trigger be gone now? I should have tested ir out!! I feel like it's still there and hence the plumpy boobage :rofl:

Once it's gone boobs will deflate...lol

Manda...how are you!?

Breakin: I never thought about the trigger causing sore boobs, always thought it was from the progesterone every cycle as it mocks your body's natural signs... I'm thinking those sore boobs are a great sign! TEST

Allika: can't wait to hear about the next step for you, it's coming right up girl, just a little bit longer!

Hopin: dying over here to hear those betas.... those lines show a promising high number!! Just remember you're still really early and it could still read low.

AFM: waiting on my U/S tomorrow to see how those follies are growing :D My temp has stayed low so far so I'm not Oing super early yet!! Everything is right on mark :happydance:

Breaking I'm soooo dying for you to poas!!! I had sore bb's too!

Ajd I just KNOW that your follies are growing beautifully. :flower: Can't wait to hear just how good though!

KC I know what you mean. But hey, last month when I was temping, My temp dropped from 7DPO-when AF showed so I still think your temp rising is a good sign!

Sorry ladies, no numbers yet. Trust me I'm DYING to know and you will be updated pretty much the moment I am :haha:. If I don't hear anything by 2pm today I'm calling. This girl is NOT waiting until tomorrow for those numbers!!!!

Hi all- new to the board here but have been reading for over a month. You girls seem like such a fantastic super close bunch! Just what I was looking for. I've been keeping this TTC quiet from family and just my DH and 2 very close friends know what I am going through.

A little about me...My DH and I have always wanted to have a child together. He has had a vasectomy for about 10 years now (previous marriage). I have no issues with my fertility and we decided to go the sperm donor route since reversal was not really an option- too many complications. The donor picking was an interesting and eye opening experience for sure. It is like picking from a catalogue!

I am CD 24 and had my IUI on CD 15. I had Femara for 5 days and then Bravelle injections for 3 days and then the Ovidrel injection CD 13- so 36 hours before IUI. I had one good size follicle on my left side that they were happy with. They didn't mention what size and numbers the other were but the one they liked was in the 20mm range pre Ovidrel shot. The donor sperm we used had 20million count so that's not bad. I am now on the progesterone suppositories 2 times a day starting right after I had my IUI.

I noticed cramping from the Bravelle injections and ovidrel but it seems to be subsiding.

This 2 week wait is extra long because the nurse told me to wait 18 days. I found myself quite emotional the day after the procedure. I had some cravings for oreo cookies last night- weird. And I have been feeling a bit more hungry- more than normal the last 2 days.

Back in for the blood test on September 5th. So close yet so far.

I'm about to go to the G store and get some preggo tests..I for sure have the itch reading the past 20 pages of this board!! I am 10 dpiui and 12 days post trigger. It should be out of my system by now right? Should I take the test right after I buy it or wait for tomorrow morning?? gahhhhh the decisions!

Again- all you pretty ladies sound so amazing and supporting!

Welcome Hockey :flower: So are you a hockey fan?! I am too :)

I don't know much about IUI and when to test after your trigger is out but I'm pretty such it shoudl totally be out by 12 DPIUI....but that's just my general idea. There are lots of ladies on here who have had IUI's and would be able to give you more insight :) But I will say I would wait and test with fmu.

Best of luck to you in your journey, and thanks for joining us! This group of ladies is wonderful to have.

Ladies I finally caved and called the nurse - of course she didn't answer - so I left her a message telling her I am expecting #'s today!!

Ajd...progesterone has never caused me to have tender boobs and sore nipples. even the nurse mentioned the day after trigger that boons can be tender.

I have experienced this before 8 months ago and when my sore boobs/nipples disappeared AF was on the way. It was clomid + estrace cycle.

Goodluck Ajd tomorrow, I'm sure those follies are growing strong!

Hopin...did you have them the entire tww?

Hockey...welcome to the group!? I know how you feel I'm just a couple days behind you.

Welcome Hockey! I think by tomorrow for sure the trigger would be out of your system.

Hopin thanks for the birthday wishes :) I do go tomorrow morning for u/s and more bloodwork.

I am loving the vibe on this board lately.....cant wait to see more BFPs rolling in

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->