Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

@Hopin4ABump

I'll be trying to hold out until Sept 10th, but will likely cave around Sept 7th!
IUI #1 in the books, now for the dreaded TWW

Yes, please put my due date up. I am finally accepting that this baby will be in my arms soon. Let the guessing begin!

I totally agree that the best months are ahead of us and those BFPs start rolling in!

Thanks for the congratulations everyone! Love you guys:hugs:

Kins - happy belated birthday hun!:flower:

Hopin - make sure you post the frer pics so we can see your beautiful progression!!

Allika - yes I agree with you - lets keep the positive vibes going and see some more bfps in here.

Breaking I've been posting them in my journal so that I don't bombard this thread with pics! :)

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I can't wait for tomorrow morning to hear my #'s.

Did I tell y'all that DS is off to first grade today?! He's getting so big. My sweet boy all grown up. Careful ladies, those babies you have (either were just born or in your bellies now or will be there soon) will be as tall as you before you know it!!!

Hopin - I just popped in to your journal....yay for darker lines!!!!

awww how sweet...your DS is growing up :)

IGH wow that's a great scan! Actually looks like a baby lol. Most don't look like a baby yet at 8 weeks so that's really fun!

IGH wow that's a great scan! Actually looks like a baby lol. Most don't look like a baby yet at 8 weeks so that's really fun!

I know! I think you can even see the eye socks even though they look a little alien like and seems like it is staring right at us!

Hopin- Wow, cannot believe your baby is starting 1st grade! I know that is only a few years away for me and my DD, but it will be right around the corner!

So yesterday at day 8 of stims, my estradiol came back at 1,600 and they wanted to see me again today for bloods and stop the bravelle and only Menopur.
Lead follicles were 16mm the rest was between 11-15

Today my level was at 1,700 so I am back on Bravelle and Menopur! I guess thats what they wanted so I am not complaining but it seems strange that my value only went up by 100...sucked that they didn't do an US but I have that tomorrow! Please let tomorrow be trigger day, I am ready!!!!!!

Sounds like your so close Allika - goodluck at your US tmrw!!

hope you can trigger soon!

IGH when I was 9 weeks with Draven you could see his little (or rather large) eye sockets too.

Sheesh I'm so crabby today! I don't know what my deal is :growlmad: I took a nap and very obviously from the get-go was not on the right side of the bed. I fought with OH on our way to look at a house, pouted the whole ride home, and still can't shake it. He tried to cheer me up by taking me to the pawn shop to buy a movie and to the dollar tree to buy pregnancy tests :haha: but I'm still a grump. I think I just need a time out.

Attachments

• IMAG0157.jpg
    IMAG0157.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 7
So crazy what can be seen this early! Amazing! Sorry you area having a crappy day maybe you just need a good funny movie to cheer you up?

Hey Ladies,

It's been a while since I updated you, guess I take a break thinking about all this while AF is visiting! Had a Dr appointment a couple fridays ago and she said that my cycle was VERY regular and she felt I should have no problem getting pregnant. She told me to give it 2 more months and if there isn't a bump I will head straight in for blood work! It's only been 4 months and since I'm not over 35 I completely understand waiting and seeing! So that's where I'm at!!

I have a question - I have been using the Clear Blue Ovulation Tests that show you a blinking smiley face with your peak fertile days (usually 1-4 prior to ovulation) and a solid smiley face with ovulation! Last month a solid smiley face on day 13....whoohoo. This month blinking smiley face days 12-17....so 6 days!! Any ideas?!?! I haven't been temping and my doc even told me to not bother!!

Congrats to all the BFP!!!!!! So happy for everyone! Hopin....WHOOOHOOOO!!!!!! Thank you for all the support, so thankful we have each other!!!!!

IGH funny you say that, I just finished watching Jumanji :) OH cooked me dinner and is taking care of Draven while I relax in bed. God bless him. I know I'll feel better after a good nights rest so just laying low until its late enough to fall asleep. So when is your next scan?

Smiley I'm not a huge fan of OPKs I feel like they just confuse the whole thing. I used them for 2 cycles and got like 4 days of positives. I highly recommend just temping. It's so informing (informative..? Not sure what the correct word would be to use there lol!!)

IGH funny you say that, I just finished watching Jumanji :) OH cooked me dinner and is taking care of Draven while I relax in bed. God bless him. I know I'll feel better after a good nights rest so just laying low until its late enough to fall asleep. So when is your next scan?

Smiley I'm not a huge fan of OPKs I feel like they just confuse the whole thing. I used them for 2 cycles and got like 4 days of positives. I highly recommend just temping. It's so informing (informative..? Not sure what the correct word would be to use there lol!!)

Perfect! A break always does me good! My next apt is sept 24th but we do not get another scan until 20 weeks. That is so far away!

Perfect! A break always does me good! My next apt is sept 24th but we do not get another scan until 20 weeks. That is so far away!

Please don't tell me you're going to stay team yellow! We already have 2 girls making us wait ;)

Was considering it, but my dh really wants to find out so we will! Honestly I could not hold out either!

Allika When is your u/s? I'm on the edge of my seat here!!!! Ahhh!!

Smiley I think temping and charting is the best thing I ever did for my cycle! I learned sooooo much about my cycles and really helped me learn how to listen to my body. I understand why your doc said not to bother, because your cycles seem so normal, but I'd still do it anyway if I were you. That's just my opinoin though :) Glad you got good news at the doc! I do NOT endorse the digi opk's, because I regularly got false positives. Honestly I liked the IC's better. Which is usually not the way it goes LOL! GL to you this cycle :flower:

Jenna Your DH is so sweet :) Sounds like you two really have a good thing. He knows exactly what to do when you're in a foul mood - instead of getting angry with you he does things to help you snap out of it. Very cool.
How's Toni the squirrel?!

Breaking, KC I'm soooooo proud of you for not testing, but I'm also kinda ready to line spot! How are you ladies feeling?

AFM, just waiting on that phone call from the doc to let me know what my levels were yesterday! FX'd for good news!! Pics of today's test will be in my journal shortly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->