Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

Hopin: I am a hockey fan yes :) Go Wings Go! I also play as well

Breaking- are you going to test early at all??

I am thinking that I may wait until Friday to test instead of tomorrow- just to be sure. I bought 4 HPT so I might do Friday then Monday Tuesday Wednesday and bloodwork on Thursday.

I know, I'm feeling really irritated with my doctor's office. She told me "First thing tomorrow morning" and it's freaking 1:45 right now. AND I called and left a message at 12:30.

IGH: Thank God!!! I don't think I could stand another team yellow :haha: How do you feel? What are your symptoms now? Any morning sickness?

Hopin: OH really is great he knows exactly how to cheer me up. He let me sleep in today (for the first time in WEEKS!) and is going to look at a fixer upper house with Draven while I have my coffee. Toni, I'm not too sure how she's doing :( Haven't had a call back from them. I'd have to call and bother them again by asking but I'm afraid they'll tell me they had to put her down which would be my guess. If she recovers I'll know. If we hear nothing we'll just assume the worst. Either way I'm glad I rescued her so she didn't have to suffer and die alone you know? So how do YOU feel? Any new symptoms? I would call that nurse again!!

Allika: Hang in there doll :hugs: You're almost there!! You can do this!

Breaking: Go take a test right now and see!!!!

Jenna So glad you got to sleep in!! That always helps for sure. Rest is sometimes all we need.
You're so right about Toni! You did the right thing for sure. Was just wondering about her.

I am def completely EXHAUSTED....so tired... and have had a pretty serious back ache all day. SO I guess I don't really need #'s....I know I'm pregnant :)

I'm calling back if I don't hear within the hour. Super irritating.

I just bought a couple hpt. I will try first thing in the morning. :)

Hi, I had to run to an errand when I was posting before.

I am 9dpo and 11dp trigger. I did not test my trigger out so I don't know if it's still there or all gone. Everything I've read online says that the trigger I took - ovidrel 250mcg - is approx 6500iu and takes 7daya based on 28 hour half life. This is roughly based on the fact that 10000 take 12-14 days to leave your body.

Whcih trigger did you take?

Fxed you get your numbers soon.. I would be super frustrated..

Hopin: I am a hockey fan yes :) Go Wings Go! I also play as well

Breaking- are you going to test early at all??

I am thinking that I may wait until Friday to test instead of tomorrow- just to be sure. I bought 4 HPT so I might do Friday then Monday Tuesday Wednesday and bloodwork on Thursday.

How many dpo are you today? You probably already mentioned it sorry but I'm on my phone.

I've got bloodwork on Sat at 12dpo. So I think I will test that day since I never tested the trigger out. If I don't hold out maybe tomorrow or Friday.

Hockey - oh wow...you literally are just a few days ahead of me.

I think if you're 12dp trigger you could test any day. And continue to test to make sure lines are getting darker.

Have you had any symptoms in the tww.?

OMG guys I'm getting so angry. So I called again, and asked them to page the nurse. That's when I found out she's not in today. The receptionist said the lady covering for her is checking her voicemails but is backed up because she's working with more than one doctor. So I asked if she was definitely going to call me back today and she said "she should, yes"

So then I just said screw it I'm giong to call the lab, so I called them to see if they would give me my #'s. They said they faxed the info to my OB last night and they cannot disclose the results to me I'll have to wait for my OB to call.

I am serious y'all if I don't get a call back by 4:00 I am going to call and demand that they page my doctor (NOT the nurse) and I'm speaking with someone or so help me I will be showing up there in person!!!!!

::::BREATHE:::::......

Breaking- the last few nights I haven't been sleeping the best. Tossing and turning quite a bit. I've noticed I've been more hungry the past 2-3 days and last night had cravings for Oreo cookies. Weird. No tenderness in the boobs or anything like that. The odd tightness in my abdominal region. This is my first iui so I may be reading too much into what I'm feeling. And I'm super anxious to test but feel like I'm getting my hopes up too much based on such a low success rate of the iui. But then I read a bunch of posts on here and get super excited!!

Hopin- I hope you get that phone call soon!!!!

I am sorry Hopin! That really sucks! At the end of the day though the # is not what matters but more so the progression and we have witnessed a beautiful progression based on your FRER comparisons over the last days!

No trigger for me today, they want me to go another day! Booohooo :(

But Dr knows what he is doing so I am only whining to myself and you guys for one post!

Jenna- I have been feeling okay. It really is a day by day thing. I feel great in the mornings but by mid afternoon I am pretty much done. I get a really bad headache and feel pretty nauseous. I have not actually gotten sick, but was close a few times. It is so weird b/c I had none of this with my DD.

Hopin- I am so sorry you are going through all of this mess. Call the doctor!!

Alika- I know it is frustrating but just remember that hopefully the longer you wait the more mature eggs you will have. I am pretty sure that my doc had me trigger too early and that is why I only got 4 mature eggs. It will be over before you know it and then you will be in the longest TWW of your life!!!

Breaking- TEST!!!

Welcome Hockey!!! Good luck

You're right, I guess I am being kind of bratty. Was just really wanting to know that # today is all.

Breaking I see you're getting all of this peer pressure to test so I'm going to say this....

TEST!

:rofl:

Did I hear longest tww ever? Oh nooooo I was thinking like 5dp5dt is when I will start lol!!!!

Hopin...omg! Agghhhh!!!

Hockey - i have also had some tossing and turning the past couple nights but I also have an annoying cough..so it could be that too.
My boobs and nipples have been sore since trigger but not noticeable until 1-2dpiui.

I know how you feel of not trying to get your hopes up. This is IUI#5 for me, but the first on injectable only (gonal f) and first with ovidrel.

So despite my 'symptoms ' it could be bc of the new drugs to my system.

Fun fun..lol

You're right, I guess I am being kind of bratty. Was just really wanting to know that # today is all.

Breaking I see you're getting all of this peer pressure to test so I'm going to say this....

TEST!

It's ok to be bratty from time to time!

I have no tests at home...except opks...I'm also at work and there's lot of tests in the shop downstairs waiting for me....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"