Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

Hey Grateful let's see that baby bump!! How's it comin along?

Jenna how did you get it removed? I have it in the middle of my neck by my collar bone. I had been wanting it & after watching my friend to hers I figured..... Why not lol :) I'm going next weekend to finish my tattoo lol . I'm trying to live before I get my bfp ;)

They had to make a itty bitty tiny "incision" then just slipped it right out. It hurt more getting it put in. I also had 2 on my hip bones like 5 years ago but those only lasted a few months. My jeans kept irritating them so I had to take those ones out. They're definitely fun. It's like bedazzling yourself and you can put them anywhere!
I'm getting my new tattoo as soon as I get my tax return and I can't WAIT. It's going to be a pricey one, definitely the most expensive one I've had yet. I'm going to get a big tree similar to this one:

Except it's going to be completely bare with just a single flower on it. The flower will represent Draven and the roots of the tree will represent OH. I'm gonna slap it right on my thigh, I can't wait! :D
What's your tattoo your finishing up? Anyone else have any fun tattoos??

Attachments

• 3231022-conceptual-illustration-of-the-tree-of-life-one-color.jpg
    3231022-conceptual-illustration-of-the-tree-of-life-one-color.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 0
ooh that's going to be a great tattoo! Is it going to be on the front or side of your thigh? I have lots, here's my sleeve (this pic was taken at the end of the session where we did all the background so it's more red looking than it actually is)

Attachments

• 29424_395653930937_5362853_n.jpg
    29424_395653930937_5362853_n.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 11
Thank you, it'll be on the side. Can't wait.
And wow, that's BEAUTIFUL! I love all the color! What inspired it? Funny thing, I love color tattoos but all of mine are black and grey :p

thanks :) I wanted a sleeve for a long time but it took forever to find something that would work. It's a series of paintings from one of my favorite artists Mark Ryden.

I have a pretty large piece on the side of my thigh too, I really like it! All of mine were black and grey until I took the plunge with this arm (there's a smaller color piece at the top that was my first with color) and have never looked back :lol:

Luna I love all the color :) -- I was actually looking at it earlier on Facebook (baby love)

Jenna that sounds awesome!!! Then you can add another flower when you have another ;)
Mine is actually on my thigh as well. My daughters dad referred me to this tattoo artist but he didn't do a great job so I'm going to my tattoo artist to have him fix it. Mine is a mixture of things representing my family.. Its got a 9mm pistol to represent my mom cause she's an officer & there's smoke coming out the barrel of the gun that has music notes mixed in to represent my older brother cause that's his passion. Then on top it has the marine corps eagle & globe for my baby brother & dad since they were/ are in the marines. Then I threw in some dog tags over the barrel of the gun that says my heroes & a lady bug with heart spots flying of the gun to represent my daughter & her getting older & flying out on her own. Sorry its so long to describe it haha. It means so much to me to get this fixed so I can wait :)

I was terrified to post anything for the first bit for fear of it somehow ending up on my timeline :haha:

Lei: That was the plan lol! Hopefully by the end of my TTC journey my tree will have 4 flowers :) Wow, that sounds like a great tattoo! is it color or black and grey?

Lune- I am the same way lol! I'm thinking crap... knowing myself I would post on my own timeline instead of the group haha. For now Im just watching & dropping in time to time :) I do like it though :D

Jenna- I am doing it in black & grey!

Good morning ladies!!

Ok, Lune & LDizzy, let us know when you POAS! I'm so excited!!!!!! FX'd for :bfp:'s!!!!

As for all of the tattoo talk, my back and both of my sides are covered :p

Hope everyone has a lovely Tuesday - typeA how are you feeling?

Allika I am so very happy for you. I know this means so much to you, for you to be back in the game and it really helps you move on, I'm sure!! So to your news I say :happydance::dance::yipee::headspin::wohoo::loopy:\\:D/

Excited for some testing today ladies! :happydance: Can't wait to see another BFP!

Happy Tuesday! Cannot wait to test tomorrow and move on to the next cycle! I'm not testing today. I may test tomorrow morning but I doubt it since my blood draw is at 730am!! Early early!!!

If anyone tests let us know the results!!!

Happy Birthday Jenna!!!!!!!! :cake::cake::cake:

It's also my brother's birthday today! :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"