Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

Allika thanks for clearing that up for me, it all makes sense now. Good to know. And I, like you, hope I get AF soon enough to test in March too. Would hate to think I won't test until April :(
I had this ridiculous urge to take a hpt when I was home earlier today. I still have one left from my last :bfp:. I had a 3 pack but only used 2 of them so I still have one, of the FRER's. But I didn't, and I'm proud of myself for that! :D

I tested today - 10dpiui - BFN. I won't be wasting anymore $ on tests for this cycle. I'll wait for my beta on Wednesday and then wait for AF. I cannot wait to stop these progesterone suppositories!!!

:hugs: typeA, you're not out unless :witch: shows up. I tested negative at 10DPO when I got my :bfP:, it's all about the timing. I understand not wasting $ on tests though. It's just SO HARD not to!!! :flower: Looking forward to Wednesday!!

Me too! I can't wait to know BUT I can wait for AF....it's going to be bad...especially if the 4.5cm cyst thats on my right ovary ruptures. Ugh. The injections have really given me bad periods. My lining on Friday was 15. So it's going to be a wicked AF!

Hopin- can you call the dr to get some provera to take to bring on the period?

Honestly, I don't know? We never discussed the possibility of my period not showing up, so I feel kinda out of the loop with that. I'm going with what I read online, which is that most people start their period within 2-6 weeks after a D&C. So if I haven't started in 2 weeks I guess I will need to call my doctor and see what is going on. I've never had to be on any meds for AF to show though.

I will add that I've also read horror stories where women don't get AF until months and months after a D&C. I really hope I don't have to deal with anything like that!

I will add that I've also read horror stories where women don't get AF until months and months after a D&C. I really hope I don't have to deal with anything like that!

I waited for 2 months and then went to the fc. They gave me progesterone to start my cycle and it worked in 2 days. I'm back to normal now. My gf took 6 months to get her cycle back, I can't wait that long, not when a little oral progesterone will do the trick.

I think the witch will show up at your house within this week!

Nah not yet. I better get to start Femara. I need to start trying again. This waiting to try again is messing with my emotions way too much. I am sick of all the crying and feeling so defeated. The only way this is going to stop is if We are trying again and hopefully succeeding again! I am sure you understand exactly what I mean ;)

Yep, I can totally relate. I am SO over waiting. I'd like to be doing something productive. And lately, I've been obsessing over having twins. Like I want to have twins. What is wrong with me?! I think I'm just eager to get the ball rolling again and once it does, those fantasies will subside. :wacko::wacko:

Yep, I can totally relate. I am SO over waiting. I'd like to be doing something productive. And lately, I've been obsessing over having twins. Like I want to have twins. What is wrong with me?! I think I'm just eager to get the ball rolling again and once it does, those fantasies will subside. :wacko::wacko:

TWINS will work! :oneofeach: I'm all for it! :happydance:

Omg, I have been on extreme catch up mode! =)
Welcome to everyone new!

Congrats Momof1!!!! And super cute way of telling DH that you're expecting!
Grateful and Hopin-I was thinking today how awesome it would be to have two little ones running around. Oh and if I'm not to late on the guessing game, I would like to guess that Grateful is having a boy! =)
I am testing soon! Can't wait, but I don't feel any symptoms. =/ Grrr.

To everyone else- Fingers Crossed and don't forget to BD! =)

LDizzy are you holding off until tomorrow? FX'd for you!!!!

Cleared to start Femara! I am back in the game, Ladies!

Congrats on your levels Momof1!!! Wow, this is so great what a beautiful valentines day gift! I got my BFP on Mother's Day. I was going to test the day before but Lei convinced me to wait the extra day. We're still waiting on those pictures missy!

Wow I had a lot to catch up on!
Momof1- wahoooooo for the :bfp: I am so happy for you! Have you thought about how you will tell DD?

Allika- I'm so happy you get to start femara & back on track to TTC again :)

AFM: I have been super busy all weekend. Friday I had my appt & ended up missing it :( my mom was suppose to pick up my girls but got sick so I had to drive 45 minutes to her house to drop them off & with Friday traffic I was almost 40 min late :( I put liquid bandage on it & it seems okay so far . I had my step daughters surprise party on Saturday & it tired out great! :) she was so happy & thankful for it. I also got a wild hair last night & went & got a dermal implant with my best friend. I actually was just going to support my friend but ended up getting one & I love it!

Grateful- holy orange lol <3

Hopin- My fiancee has been gaga over wanting twins ever since we started TTC, he's been talking about it so much that I've climbed aboard the twin ship, lol :) At this point I'll take what I can get haha

LDizzy- FX'd that you get a good surprise when you test!

Congrats Allika!! Welcome back to the game :)

OMG Momof1! That's so exciting! I'm so happy for you!! Hopefully you're the start of an awesome string of BFPs!

AFM- I have 3 good follicles on my left ovary and 1 good one on my right, so yay! I take one more dose of Bravelle tonight, trigger tomorrow, and start the baby making :)

Good luck to everyone and FX'd with tons of baby dust!!!

Lei, I had a dermal above my clevage for like 2 years. Finally took it out shortly after starting my CNA job because residents kept bumping it when I would transfer them and it hurt. Loved it though. Where'd you get yours?

Anmlz, congrats on the follies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->