Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

Did I hear longest tww ever? Oh nooooo I was thinking like 5dp5dt is when I will start lol!!!!

Sorry! I know my TWW after IVF was the longest of my life! But I did have a 3 day transfer so at least you can knock 3 days off!

Hehe YAY Breaking do it!!!!!!!!!!!

Hockey you fit in beautifully with us poas-addicts :haha:

I'm guilty too!! I POAS this morning to see my OPK and threw in a HPT just to see what the LH levels might do to it.....both came up stark white :( This really confuses me as the Menopur I have used the last 7 nights has LH in it and my body should be making some on it's own right around now. I am wondering if it's just an old test, the container does say to only use the month it was opened and this one was opened about 3wks ago so it should be fine. I'll test again later.

I do have a new O sign though that I don't usually have... I finally have experienced/noticed some egg-white discharge action going on down there. Maybe those injections are helping my body better prepare for the big O this cycle :)

Hopin I would do the samething!! "You better page my doctor to give me my results NOW or you will be having a baaad day!!" :rofl:

Hockey..and Hopin...

So sorry ladies....something cme up at work and had to stay a bit longer.....next thing i know I'm rushing out of there not even thinking about the hpts!,

That's okay Breaking. Not sure where you live but where I live we have 24 hour pharmacies!! LOL. There's always tomorrow!

I'm thinking instead of waiting until Friday I will try it tomorrow and then the next one maybe Sunday or Monday. Thoughts???

I know I'm impatient!!!

I don't know what to do this cycle... I'm pretty sure I wanna test out the trigger.... but then I might stop and wait for my test date....we will see :)

But you girls....START TESTING!!!!

Ajd come on, we both know you're going to test out the trigger :haha: ;)

Hey everyone:) so busy at work today and Iam just catching up now.

@Hopin...so sorry u didn't hear your numbers yet. I was so looking forward to them. Your symptoms sound good today tho.

@Breaking...Iam feeling good today. I have been a little more hungry today kinda unusal for me. Lol I have pretty thrusty too. I am really hoping this is my month.

Hockey....yes we do have pharmacies open late too . LOL

Let me know if you test tomorrow.

I'm so terrified of seeing a bfn that I rather live in ignorance.

Manda...I hope it's your month too!,

Hockey....yes we do have pharmacies open late too . LOL

Let me know if you test tomorrow.

I'm so terrified of seeing a bfn that I rather live in ignorance.

Manda...I hope it's your month too!,
Breakn that's exactly how I felt

Good News Ladies!! So I went to my appointment yesterday with my Doctor and its was awesome to hear the results I have 2 follicles on the left measuring 22.5 and two on the right measuring 18 and 20 so its working very well. I had a trigger shot of Ovidrel yesterday at the appointment and we BD last night and will tonight so excited hopefully I get my BFP!!!!! Maybe even multiples!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->