Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

ajd WOot woot follie check today right?!?! Can't wait to hear how much they've grown!!

Allika Sweet relief today?!?!

shugga Congrats on the follies! FX'd for you.

Breaking :hugs: I'm so sorry hun that TTC has made you dread finding out if you've got your bfp or not. The struggles we go through really mess with our emotions and take away from an otherwise positive experience. I don't blame you at all for not wanting to test. How are you feeling?

KC, hockey Have either of you caved?

Kins Let us know how your appointment goes today!! I'm still waiting for you to give me the green light to put your due date on the front page :flower: Hope you can embrace this pregnancy and know that it WILL stick and this IS your forever baby! :hugs:

AFM, Going today for 2nd bloods but doubt I will get any results until tomorrow, which is ok :) Posting pic of today's test in my journal next.

What does everyone else have going on?!! Anything new? I'm ready to close August out with some BFPs!!!!!!!

ajd WOot woot follie check today right?!?! Can't wait to hear how much they've grown!!

Allika Sweet relief today?!?!

shugga Congrats on the follies! FX'd for you.

Breaking :hugs: I'm so sorry hun that TTC has made you dread finding out if you've got your bfp or not. The struggles we go through really mess with our emotions and take away from an otherwise positive experience. I don't blame you at all for not wanting to test. How are you feeling?

KC, hockey Have either of you caved?

Kins Let us know how your appointment goes today!! I'm still waiting for you to give me the green light to put your due date on the front page :flower: Hope you can embrace this pregnancy and know that it WILL stick and this IS your forever baby! :hugs:

AFM, Going today for 2nd bloods but doubt I will get any results until tomorrow, which is ok :) Posting pic of today's test in my journal next.

What does everyone else have going on?!! Anything new? I'm ready to close August out with some BFPs!!!!!!!

Thanks Hopin4ABump Im so happy I found a medicine that works for me now I need my BFP!!!

Well I caved and peed on the stick earlier this morning. BFN. Damn. it's still early though right??? I might try again on Saturday or Sunday.

hockey, sorry for the bfn - but you're not out unless the :witch: shows!!! Are you temping?

No I'm not temping. Don't know the first thing about it! If I go through this again I might try it.

Just got back from the Doc. Follies are between 17-22mm...they will let me know this afternoon if I can trigger but the nurse gave me a 85% that today is trigger day. She even gave me a cup for DHs contribution!

Woooohoooooooooo! 2 more days!!!!!!!

When are you going to start testing?? I don't have a test date for you yet.

Thanks Hopin- I'm still a week away from my blood test date so I'm trying to stay positive.

Hahaha put me on as soon as possible... I haven't tested in forever. I guess we will start (officially lol) 5dp5dt so that is not this coming Monday but the one after!

But lets not jinx it and wait on the quality report first!

My next dates are: Egg Retrieval on Sat, fertilization report on Sunday, progress report some time early next week, transfer on Thursday!

Hahaha put me on as soon as possible... I haven't tested in forever. I guess we will start (officially lol) 5dp5dt so that is not this coming Monday but the one after!

But lets not jinx it and wait on the quality report first!

My next dates are: Egg Retrieval on Sat, fertilization report on Sunday, progress report some time early next week, transfer on Thursday!

How exciting Alika! I hope today is your day:happydance:

Thanks Hopin- I'm still a week away from my blood test date so I'm trying to stay positive.

I am sure it is just too early! Did you look at it for the entire test period? You might have a really faint line this early

I will pay closer attention the next time I do it and will use the first response one next. This morning I used a kind of no name brand.

Allika. Yay so excited for you. Hope the nurse was right and you can trigger tonight!!!

Hopin..i know this should be exciting but I'm so nervous of a bfn. Today boobs still tender and nipples still sore. Last night when I was changing for bed DH said look at those girls! Bc they are fuller looking. (I'm a small B so slightest change and they will look bigger)

Is the boob/nipple symptoms still possibly the ovidrel trigger!?

Any thoughts?

I'm 10dpo and 12dp trigger.

@Breaking: Test! Trigger is out by now for sure!!!!!

@Breaking: Test! Trigger is out by now for sure!!!!!

I'm scared.. to the point where it's funny now LOL.

Someone buy me an hpt and force me to pee on it. It's like I have the opposite of poas addiction.

LOL

Good Morning All:)

Shugga...Awesome news, sounds really good with all those follies!!

Hockey...Sorry about the bfn, hopefully sat or sun brings you your BFP!!

Allika...finally!!! crossing my fingers you get to trigger today:)

Breaking....I would say your trigger is gone and those are actually true symptoms. I would test!!. lol

AFM...I am 8dpo and 10dpt and I poas this morning and it was stark white which means my trigger is gone!!! YAY so hopefully the next time I test I get my BFP. I am starting to feel as if it didn't work this month tho. I was actually feeling really good about everything this month. I dunno KYFX'd for me:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->