Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

Manda...thanks for the vote of confidence!

I am KMFX for you...yay to the trigger being out. When will you test again?!

Thank you:)

I dunno I am scared to test again just like you:( Today was easy cause I knew it would be negative and if it were positive then it would be the trigger. I don't want to see another BFN that's forsure. I may just wait until wed when I go in for bloods.

Are you going to test before Sat??

Thank you:)

I dunno I am scared to test again just like you:( Today was easy cause I knew it would be negative and if it were positive then it would be the trigger. I don't want to see another BFN that's forsure. I may just wait until wed when I go in for bloods.

Are you going to test before Sat??

Yes i will test before Sat for sure, latest sat morning. Only bc i hate hearing my results on the dreaded phone call from the nurse. "Unfortunately...."

Me too....:(

I do really think you are going to get your BFP. Your symptoms do sound promising.

Breakin- I was so scared to test when I got my bfp and even did not want to see it due to my two previous losses. But I can tell you that I did have sore boobs with the ovidrel but never sore nipples. However, my nipples have been killing me since I have been pregnant! My other really early symptoms was sheer exhaustion in the afternoons!

Good luck!!

Soooo I just looked back at my test I took this morning. I did it at 7:30 this morning and it is not 11:30. I can see the faintest of all faintest lines. lol I am confused now, I guess it could still be my trigger but now I am wondering and getting my hopes up. I don't think it would be an evap. line cause I have never had an evap line on these Dollarama tests. I now they do generally take longer to show a true answer.

Am I just grasping at straws....I will take a picture:) Heehee

Here it is....you can definitely see something on the actual test. The pictures are not as clear tho.

Now I am going to have to buy more and compare each day...lol

Attachments

• photo 1.jpg
    photo 1.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 13
  • photo 2.jpg
    photo 2.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 9
IGH - it's so strange to deal with all these mixed feelings isn't it. I'm praying these sore nipples are a good sign.

Manda...i see a faint faint line...its either the last bit of your trigger or the start of your bfp :dance:

Manda-It looks like there is a very faint line to me as well. Fingers Crossed!

oh my!!! my fingers are crossed. I will have to buy some more tests now..lol

Thanks guys:)

Well I caved and peed on the stick earlier this morning. BFN. Damn. it's still early though right??? I might try again on Saturday or Sunday.
Yes Hockey STILL EARlY. I poas at 11dpo 13pt and it was neg but i Had been prego just a very low beta

Yes i will test before Sat for sure, latest sat morning. Only bc i hate hearing my results on the dreaded phone call from the nurse. "Unfortunately...."
Haha breaking i know that call all to well "unfortunately the pregnancy test was negative so the doctor wants you to..." So i always prepared myself by POAS before hand

Kins- at what day post trigger or post o did you test positive for BFP?

Haha breaking i know that call all to well "unfortunately the pregnancy test was negative so the doctor wants you to..." So i always prepared myself by POAS before hand

Ugh...i hate that call. You said it exactly word for word...I usually tune her out as soon as I hear the first word and then just want to hang up. But obviously wait for her to finish.

Kins- at what day post trigger or post o did you test positive for BFP?
My first bfp I poas at 11dpo13dpt but it was a bfn I went in on 14dpo for bloodwork at it was actually positive at 39.4 but since it was so low it hadnt shown on the home test.

This time around I was too scared and waited till 14dpo16dpt and poas in the morning before my appt and it was positive and my beta was 246

unfortunately for us women everyone's beta are all different and show up on the home test all different times. Thats why we are all poas-aholics...

That's exactly how the phone call starts when they call to tell you that your #'s are dropping instead of doubling. Gross!

I do feel bad for the nurses though, I'm sure they hate those phone calls.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->