Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

Kins- at what day post trigger or post o did you test positive for BFP?
My first bfp I poas at 11dpo13dpt but it was a bfn I went in on 14dpo for bloodwork at it was actually positive at 39.4 but since it was so low it hadnt shown on the home test.

This time around I was too scared and waited till 14dpo16dpt and poas in the morning before my appt and it was positive and my beta was 246

unfortunately for us women everyone's beta are all different and show up on the home test all different times. Thats why we are all poas-aholics...

Whew! Okay that makes me feel better. I still have hope! Today was only 11 dpiui.

I can feel my hopes raising, I hope its not all for nothing:(

Breaking TEST TEST TEST!!!

I see that line too.. fxed its the start of your bfp :)

I just got an award at work for "Involvement & Excellence" and got a bonus check with it. Score!

Quick update, heading out to work

Lining: 9.2mm :)
Right: 16.8 and 15.6mm
Left: 16 and 18.6mm :)
And a whole bunch of smaller ones

We are happy with those numbers, will still grow up by 2mm more.
I am doing the trigger tonight and IUI's Friday and Sat

Can I test yet?? Lol

Hey Hopin- My due date has been moved up to January 16,2013 due to my Dr. only doing C-Sections on Thursdays and it would be a big ordeal if I was in actual labor while doing a c-section...which is just as well seeing as we'll get to meet her earlier AND she will not be born on my Ex-husbands birthday! lol =)

ADJ- Everything is looking great for you this month!!!

BTW- has anyone heard from Type A in a while?

LDizzy- Love the babies name!!!

Hoppin-Congrats on your reward! You are having a great week!

Adj- Yay, everything sounds perfect!

Quick update, heading out to work

Lining: 9.2mm :)
Right: 16.8 and 15.6mm
Left: 16 and 18.6mm :)
And a whole bunch of smaller ones

We are happy with those numbers, will still grow up by 2mm more.
I am doing the trigger tonight and IUI's Friday and Sat

Can I test yet?? Lol

Happy 30weeks Luna!

AFM- I was 7 weeks yesterday. Today had u/s and blood work. Dr said everything is measuring good. Thank God. When I was in the waiting room I starting literally having a panic attack because of my nerves...i wish I could just accept that things are going well. Its just so hard to relax. Photo of u/s in my journal

My progesterone today was >40 the tech who called me said this is a good number but they want me to continue my crinone suppositories. She said they no longer test beta once they see the heartbeat (last week)- so I dont have that number.

Next appt is Sept 9th they will recheck progesterone to be sure it is still up and do an u/s

The doctor also said I should start thinking about calling my OB to schedule my first appt with them.

Happy 30weeks Luna!

AFM- I was 7 weeks yesterday. Today had u/s and blood work. Dr said everything is measuring good. Thank God. When I was in the waiting room I starting literally having a panic attack because of my nerves...i wish I could just accept that things are going well. Its just so hard to relax. Photo of u/s in my journal

My progesterone today was >40 the tech who called me said this is a good number but they want me to continue my crinone suppositories. She said they no longer test beta once they see the heartbeat (last week)- so I dont have that number.

Next appt is Sept 9th they will recheck progesterone to be sure it is still up and do an u/s

The doctor also said I should start thinking about calling my OB to schedule my first appt with them.

Yay, what a cute little bean!

Ajd...follies are doin great...and you can poa-OPK. lolll

Ldizzy...great news hun!

Kins...aww what a cute pic.

Manda...i think going to hold out one more day!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->