Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

Holy bananas I've been trying to keep up & stalk but I'm so out of the loop!

Hopin congrats Hun! :happydance:

So much has been going on with me & its insane. I'm going to try & continue stalking my wonderful ladies but just wanted to let y'all know that I'll probably stop trying until summer of next year :( I'm going to try & focus back on me & getting healthy again. Stress is taking the best of me & I don't like it.

I'm still routing everyone on ;)

Breaking So you're testing tomorrow fmu?!

Manda Are you testing again fmu!?

AHhhh so excited over here!!!

LDizzy LOL @ her not being born on ex-hubby's bday, I guess that's good right! WIll update your date on the first page. Are you defo having a C-section? I couldn't remember.

Also, you snuck that name right in on us! Love it, so cute!! Do you plan to have a nickname for her? Addie or anything?

Luna Woot woot 30 weeks!!!!!!! Goodness this preganncy is flying by~ at least for me LOL but I'm sure at times it seems slow to you.

AFM well my phone hasn't rang yet but wasn't expecting it to until tomorrow anyhow so oh well!

Lei Thanks -

Glad you checked in :) Get yourself healthy girl we'll be here waiting for you whenever you pop in :)

@adj yay we can test around the same day! And my lining is exactly what yours is!!!

I have been extremely and constantly hungry the past 2-3 days. Is it too early for that?

Brutal honesty accepted!!!

I have been extremely and constantly hungry the past 2-3 days. Is it too early for that?

Brutal honesty accepted!!!

I was very hungry early on when I was prego with my second.

AFM: Hopin...yes I will test again tomorrow FMU. Did you hear back from your drs office??

Ughhh we looked at a house today and I want it so bad! It's so effing cute! It has the old style that I love and lots of storage space. Even an extra room for baby #2 whenever the time is right! It just has SO much character! Anyone want to see? ;)
Oh I hope this works out....

https://www.johnlscott.com/includex/popups/phototour.aspx?ListingID=301749009

It's so cute! It has original old hard wood flooring with a little creak that I just love. Could use a little finish on it but that's no biggie. The house just has its own personality! And 2 apple trees in the front yard. Trying not to get my hopes up, we're just getting started. But it's just perfect for us.

@Jenna: this is a gorgeous house! Are you putting in an offer? ;)

AFM: triggering tonight with retrieval Saturday! Woot woot!

Hopin- congrats on the lines lady!! FX'd that you'll have awesome numbers!

Allika- you'll feel a ton of relief the day after trigger! Good luck!

Allika, there was some water in the crawl space under the house that she wants to find out about but she's getting some paper work together tonight and were going to give it a shot :) Trying not to get my hopes up but... I LOVE IT. Congratulations on finally getting to trigger I know those balloon eggs have been making you uncomfortable

I can't believe I'm already 30 weeks :wacko: it has been going so fast! Need to start shopping :haha:

Jenna that house is adorable :) are houses quite expensive where you are? They are so unaffordable here, something like that would probably be at least $500,000 :/

WHAT?! $500,000?! Why are houses so expensive there?! This one is listed for almost $150,000. Sheesh, pay $500,000 for a house around here you're looking at a mansion! Inside Seattle is a bit more pricey but if you just venture right outside the city it's no problem.

Omg Jenna that's crazy! You can't even get an apartment for that here and we live in the suburbs. I hope it works out :)

Jenna I love the house!! I hope everything works out. A house like that here would probably be close to 250,000 to 300,000:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->