Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

Guys My boobs hurt every time a walk or move. Lol not crazy hurting but I can notice it.

Very good sign girl!!

I had great sings of my body getting ready to O on its own this month:
high levels of estrogen can cause nausea and egg-whites (check and check)

Allika, super excited to have a testing buddy this month!! Lets get our BFPs :happydance:

Hi everyone! Great things happening here and I am loving it. I've been quiet but am following what's going on with everyone. Way too much to write to each person but I am so excited for the upcoming testing and this months bfps!

Allika - so excited for your egg retrieval on Saturday, can't wait to hear about it!

Jenna - love that house and the wood floors

Hockey- haven't gotten to welcome you... So welcome!! FXd for you

AFM - getting sleep whenever I possibly can! In fact gotta get an hour or two in now while the baby is sleeping. I think we are finally getting a schedule going here. Hard to believe he will be a month old on Sunday. Wow.

Jenna I absolutely love that house! It's so charming! Let us know when you get more details!!! GL to you.

Grateful I MISS YOU SO MUCH!!! I know you're tired and busy though. You are absolutely right it's hard to believe it's been almost a month!! Where does the time go?!

Ladies just wanted to let you know I was texting with momof1 this morning. She's still doing great, has just been super busy with her at-home daycare. SHe kept 5 kids all summer and has been running around like crazy - not to mention getting hitched :D
She is going to be induced sometime early October - but she doesn't know when yet.
And said she will be getting on bnb soon to catch up with everyone 'cause she misses us all!

AFM, Just staring at my phone like a crazy person willing it to ring. Nothin' new :haha:

Hopin- I can't believe they haven't called yet. Even I'm getting anxious and impatient on your behalf ;)

What happened to our 2 lovely ladies that are poas today??

@Hopin: I miss momo!

The only thing that would cheer me up is a FRER picture. Anyone?

I can take one if noone offers, had my trigger yesterday so it will be very positive! Lol

Morning ladies

Anyone test yet? Manda? Hockey?

I have no hpts so no testing for me....until later.

Boobs still tender, nipples still sore...11dpo and 13dp trigger!!

Hopin...still no call?! What is going on with them?!?!

Hiii grateful!! So nice to see u :)

No testing for me- either tomorrow or Sunday- leaning more towards Sunday.
When are you getting some tests Breaking?

The only thing that would cheer me up is a FRER picture. Anyone?

Lmao!!

Hopin: WHERE ARE THOSE NUMBERS?!?!?!

So we did some research last night and I guess the neighborhood the house is in isn't as safe as we thought. It looked just fine when we went there but I guess it's one of the most dangerous parts of East Tacoma :wacko: No thank you! The problem with Tacoma is there's a lot of iffy places. You have to really be careful about where you look. And of course all the decent areas there's nothing available. But back to the drawing board! We're still early in the game so I'm not worried, we'll find something. Bye-bye old antique house! The ghetto can keep you :)

No ladies, no numbers yet :( I swear they are trying to see if they can make me have a nervous breakdown. So frustrating. DH is ready to drive over there LOL!

Jenna you are right, you will find the right house. No reason to rush. It's great to look at different places to get an idea of all the things you like the most, and what's most important to you!

I need some testers in my life! :test:

Hi everyone.

Sorry iam so late. I gave to bake 100 cupcakes today for a customer:) busy! Busy!

Anyways I took a test this morning and it was stark white even after it dried out. So I guess yesterday was the trigger. It's gone now so I will wait a few more days:)

Breaking iam almost positive your trigger would be gone and those r real symptoms. Iam so excited for u:)

Manda...wow 100 cupcakes! are you a baker? Cupcaker? Yummy food maker? :rofl:
Sorry I just started writing and that came out?

Before I change the topic.. i need to make a cheesecake...any thoughts on making it into cupcakes?

I'm glad you have confirmed your trigger is out! Yay! Are you now 11dp trigger?

I'm trying to stay sane about my boobs feeling like this. I keep thinking what if I'm a slow metabolizer of hcg and the trigger is still there. I drive myself nuts last night reading bfn stories after trigger last night.

I'm telling you the TWW has officially made this CHIK-CRAY!!!!!!

Breaking You're not crazy at all. Unless we all are. In which case, we're in good company :haha:
So when are you tesing?

Manda Glad that trigger is out!!! Woot woot!

Rojo Happy 25 weeks!!! :ninja:

Hopin...DH and I are going out to dinner tonite. i think I will test before we go.

Thanks hun...i think ttc makes us all a bit crazy. You're right.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->