Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

Breakin- Oh the suspense, why do you make us wait?!

Hi Grateful :flower: and Momof1

Where's Lei been??

Manda...wow 100 cupcakes! are you a baker? Cupcaker? Yummy food maker? :rofl:
Sorry I just started writing and that came out?

Before I change the topic.. i need to make a cheesecake...any thoughts on making it into cupcakes?

I'm glad you have confirmed your trigger is out! Yay! Are you now 11dp trigger?

I'm trying to stay sane about my boobs feeling like this. I keep thinking what if I'm a slow metabolizer of hcg and the trigger is still there. I drive myself nuts last night reading bfn stories after trigger last night.

I'm telling you the TWW has officially made this CHIK-CRAY!!!!!!

LOL!!

No iam not a baker just do it out of my house on the side.

You could put a whole Oreo cookie or gram cracker crumbs mixed with butter at the bottom of a cupcake paper and put the cheese cake mix on top then put in the fridge to harden in the cupcake pan then pop them out.

I made ones out of ice cream but I can't find a picture.

Here's a cupcake you girls might find funny...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 3
Manda...LOLLL love it. Especially the colours!

So I can use the same cheesecake mix i use for a full size cake? And then bake but I was going to leave them in the cup cake holders and not pop them out!

Manda...LOLLL love it. Especially the colours!

So I can use the same cheesecake mix i use for a full size cake? And then bake but I was going to leave them in the cup cake holders and not pop them out!

Yup just do everything the same but in a cupcake pan. U may just need to adjust the temp a little and they might not have to cook the full time:)

Thanks hoping.. an eggplant already in there.. lol

Hope your all well ladies..

I want to see some more bfps.. Breaking test!

Rojo...wow 25wks. so unreal....and you're an eggplant. times go by so fast. Cannot believe it.

I promise this group will be the first to know when I test!!!!!

Hopin...lol...I'm ok bc i totally understand the need for and addiction for someone to POAS.

So I can totally relate since I'm normally on the 'Test!!!!' end.

Breaking - I'm usually in the wait as long as possible to test plan, but these ladies have addicted me to poas full force!

I am NOT poas yet tho! :coffee:

Where's KC?

KC isn't an early tester but her temp is CLIMBING so FX'd it keeps going up! I think she said she'd test tomorrow or Sunday if AF doesn't show!

Isn't an early tester? Remember when we all tried to do it the "Grateful way" of waiting? lol :) come on ajd, POAS already it's 1 DBO! (Days before ovulation)

Haha yes Allika....we were all FULL OF IT! :haha:

I seriously am dying for someone to poas....!!

LOL... LOVE LOVE DBO!!

My DS had 20.5million today :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

I've never had that high before!!!!!!

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! AJD!!!! :yipee:

This. Is. It. I just know it!!! Woot woot!

HI ladies!! I am here...work has been crazy!!!

I am testing tomorrow if my temps are still up. I HATE to see a BPN so I don't like to POAS until the very end. I know...I'm a little crazy!

Hope you ladies have a great weekend and if I have great news...I WILL post for sure :)

Hopin- Love the new ticker! Congrats on the number today!!!

Adj- Awesome numbers!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->