Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

Hey hey hey I'm still here. I updated a few pages back but no one responded so I figured no one cared! Just silently stalking.

Hi ladies. Hope everyone had a great day. I was a bit busy and am currently at work until midnight. Boo. So I will either poas tomorrow or Sunday. Likely on Sunday.
Anyone else???
Hopin- love that your little bean is a poppyseed!!!!

Lei - Hey I responded!!! :)

I'll be stalking all weekend stubborn poas-ers :haha:

POAS addicts,

I have tested and its a BFN, meaning no trigger and not pregnant.

:(

I am sorry Breaking, I was convinced this was going to be it! Everything seemed so perfect and with your symptoms....

I think it's time to think about IVF. Especially with a perfect cycle and stil a BFN, it's time to take things apart and find answers...

Yep.

I'm tired of this bullsh**

3 follies 100million sperm 91 % motility = BFN

WTF.

Thanks Hopin :)

I'm tying to keep updated with everyone but this thread moves fast & I don't always have a chance to check in on everyone :( I really wish they would give my internet back at work

Oh Breakin, big hugs my dear :hugs: I really thought you had this one in the bag. I agree about moving onto IVF.... it's my time too if this cycle doesn't work for me.

Breaking: :hugs: So sorry :(

Lei: You should protest until they give you back internet at work. I'll help you make glitter signs and we can think of some clever rhyme :) I just sat here for 5 minutes trying to think of something that rhymes with baby and bump but I'm stuck...
"Baby and bump or I will jump!" :haha:

Oh breaking iam sorry. I did think u had it but it is still only 11dpo. U could still get a miracle <3

I hear ya with the spearmint count. The first 2 times I had 147-135 million sperm and still got bfns it sucks.

We are going for an IVF consult too if this cycle is a bust.

Jenna- lmao oh I love that!!!! My supervisor has been fighting to get it back but they are taking forever. I hate it :(

Welcome to Retrieval Day Allika!!! Best of luck girl :)

Yay Allika! Keep us posted!!

Breaking...been thinking of you. :hugs:

Anyone else testing?

Lei, how many DPO are you? Did you and DH get a chance to BD around fertile time?? I'm not really sure where you are with your TTC this month.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->