Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

Good luck Allika and to all testers!!
Sorry for the BFN breaking. :(
Jenna- you'll find something that is just perfect for your family AND in a perfect neighborhood!
Lei- I'll help you and Jenna with the glitter signs and chanting!
Grateful- it's definitely hard to believe jimmy is almost 1 month old already!!

They got 21 good looking eggs! Feeling a little bit groggy and sore but it will all be worth it!

Thanks for thinking of me! Love you ladies!

No I will wait on the quality report and how goody lining and all looks

Breakin- so sorry hun, but i'll agree with Manda. Some people don't get a second line until 12dpo. Take it easy hun, enjoy the weekend!

Allika- That's an awesome number lady! Hope you get a great fertilization report tomorrow!!

Allika- whoa that's great! :)

Jenna- girl I have no clue Lol! I think I just passed fertile period but im not certain because I've been having lots of aches & pains. We bd before so who knows. I'm still. Trying to get my cycle back to normal from the donation. Past few months I have been o'ing later.

Allika...21...wow awesome!!!

Ladies thanks again for your msgs of support I've been reading them all.

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

I went for bloods at 7am ....but no call yet.

Edited:

Spoke to soon, posted this and then nurse called...BFN confirmed.

Crappy news, Breakin, I hope your Dr has some ideas as to why it isn't happening during such a promising cycle. So frustrating! :hugs:

I don't have any symptoms and I feel we did everything right.

Allika: that is wonderful news, 21 eggs is amazing and best of luck with the next report

Breakin :hugs:

Today's sample had 15.4 million, another good number :)

She moved up my test date to Friday 13th of Sept... not sure what to think of that haha

It was nice to POAS this am and see two lines... jump started the testing out of the trigger

She moved up my test date to Friday 13th of Sept... not sure what to think of that haha

It was nice to POAS this am and see two lines... jump started the testing out of the trigger

September 13th is a great day! Not only is it a Friday, but it's my birthday!! It will be a good day for you! :)

Dizzy did u pick a name already? How did I miss this

What great numbers! So excited for you!!

Kins- I think we've settled on Adelyn (the lyn part is my moms middle name & the first part of my name lyndsay) and the middle name Kaylea (Kay is my husbands step moms middle name and Lea is his mothers middle name)

It is beautiful love how u incorporated all the names

Breaking- :hugs: your time is coming, hang in there we know its hard

Allika- whoa that sounds great!!! Yeay!!

Ldizzy- love the name...

Can't wait for some September BFPs! Feeling good about it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->