Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

What do u guys think. I think it's still to early. Lol hopefully anyways.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 14
K now Iam freaking out a bit. I took the test about ago and I just looked at it I front of the window. I can totally see a super faint line.

Can u all see it in the pic??

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 18
Manda I do think I see something super faint on the 2nd pic you posted - is it pink or evap? It is still early, you are right! Can you do a frer?

I asked a gf that came over this morning and she definitely sees it in person. Iam going to wait till tmrw to do a frer or something other then a dollar store test. :)

Here's a new one!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 11
Awesome!! Can't wait to see the frer tomorrow! I hope this is the start of your bfp!! Would be a fantastic way to start September!!!

20/21 fertilized!!!!!!!! Eeeeek!!!!

I am sooo relieved. I was expecting them to call and say like 7 fertilized because of poor egg quality! But the fact that 20 did is just amazing!

DH was joking and saying that probably the whole lab is saying "these two idiots, doing IVF, don't they know they just need to have sex to make a baby! lol

Oh Allika that is so wonderful!!! I will be praying those little embies keep growing!!

Oh my gosh Allika!!!!!! Amazing!!!! Wow!

When is transfer?!

Manda yay for the faint line. I'm so happy for you. I did a FRER and I'm pretty sure it's a BFN. I will try and remain positive though since wicked aunt flow still isn't here.
If it is a BFN I'm going to see if we can go right into IVF. it's expensive using donor sperm and we can't afford to do 2 more IUI before we try IVF.

Allika: yiippppppppeeeeee!!!! That is amazing you have soooooooo many ready to go!!!! From here on out you guys can just decide whenever you're ready to have another baby... are you keeping them frozen for a few years that is?

Manda: looks like the start of something there, did you do a trigger? My brain is not functioning yet this morning :happydance:

Allika: yiippppppppeeeeee!!!! That is amazing you have soooooooo many ready to go!!!! From here on out you guys can just decide whenever you're ready to have another baby... are you keeping them frozen for a few years that is?

Manda: looks like the start of something there, did you do a trigger? My brain is not functioning yet this morning :happydance:

I hope so:)

Yes I did a trigger but I tested on 8-9dpo and there was a line then the next day I tested and there was nothing so it is out of my system by now and if that was really a line then it's a true bfp. Crossing my fingers.

I did another cheap test. A second faint line came up. A little quicker then this morning but still faint. I can't wait till I get bloods on wed. Iam so scared its my trigger but it has never taken this long to leave before. Iam praying!!

Yes we will freeze all the ones that they recommend to freeze by day 5.

Guys I am so relieved!!!!! They did ICSI on all ours in case some wonder. Our clinic does ICSI no matter what the sperm quality is like....

Manda: you had a great follie and good timing so I'm keeping my fingers crossed tight for you today!! Can't wait to see what tomorrow brings us!

Allika - Whoa!!!! So awesome!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance: I am thrilled for you :hugs:

Manda - hoping this is it for you :flower: FX'd!!!

How many are you transferring Allika? That's incredible!

MIL is in town for the week so I'll be silently stalking <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->