Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

Lune & LDizzy, update us! I'm going crazy and promised myself I'd wait until 8:30ish pacific time to nag you about it ;)

Happy Birthday, Jenna :)

is it possible to O twice in a month??? or maybe I missed O by a week!?!?!?!? I am having ewcm big time! Not to mention the cramps

From what I'm reading, it's very rare - but possible! Get to BD'ing!

Happy birthday Jenna!

I can't wait to get a couple more tattoos. A couple of my friends are getting theirs this weekend and I'm kind of feeling that itch lol.

FX'd for the testers this week!

is it possible to O twice in a month??? or maybe I missed O by a week!?!?!?!? I am having ewcm big time! Not to mention the cramps

It's rare but it happens, they've been doing new studies on it because they feel it happens more than we think. I just saw a study on it a few months ago.

ONce I geared up to o, temp went up for a few days then it went back down and I o'ed exactly a week later.

Grateful are you excited about tomorrow's appointment?

momof1 how goes it today?

It's rare but it happens, they've been doing new studies on it because they feel it happens more than we think. I just saw a study on it a few months ago.

ONce I geared up to o, temp went up for a few days then it went back down and I o'ed exactly a week later.

Thank you both ladies :D I'm wondering if the procedure threw off my cycle & maybe I didn't in fact O. Ill have to seduce DH later lol

Thank you!!! I love you girls! :hugs:
OH got me a SUPER nice camera and a guitar because I recently told him my biggest life regret was giving up on playing. And the camera is AMAZING I'll be getting some great pictures of Draven growing up now :)

Where's our testers??

@Lei: I can totally see an operation like that throwing off your cycle so def BD again :)

Well I poas IC and it was :bfn: but maybe too early for those ones. 12dpo and :af: I'm not out yet!

It's an HD Kodak. Not sure the exact kind, but its fancy :) I've been taking pictures of everything all day. Even myself with hair curlers in haha!!!

Lei- it is possible!
Grateful-how was your appointment?
Lune- Things can still change hun poas again tomorrow!
Hopin- How are you holding up love?

I have decided to tell dd at her birthday. I'm going to have her open up a gift that says "big sister" on it and not only will she find out but our closest family will at the same time. I'm so nervous for MC, but I figure if I do tell dd now then if singing bad happens she wouldn't realize if my "pregnancy" lasted for a year or so lol, assuming we would get pregnant fast again. As far as everyone else I want them to know because if something did happen I would need their support to get through it! I'm taking the suppositories so I hope that helps. I have never had a MC but still SO SCARED of them! My best friend and I will be 3 months apart (we're so excited).

Pole- OBGYN or MIDWIFE?

Lei- it is possible!
Grateful-how was your appointment?
Lune- Things can still change hun poas again tomorrow!
Hopin- How are you holding up love?

I have decided to tell dd at her birthday. I'm going to have her open up a gift that says "big sister" on it and not only will she find out but our closest family will at the same time. I'm so nervous for MC, but I figure if I do tell dd now then if singing bad happens she wouldn't realize if my "pregnancy" lasted for a year or so lol, assuming we would get pregnant fast again. As far as everyone else I want them to know because if something did happen I would need their support to get through it! I'm taking the suppositories so I hope that helps. I have never had a MC but still SO SCARED of them! My best friend and I will be 3 months apart (we're so excited).

Pole- OBGYN or MIDWIFE?

I bet she is going to be soooo excited :) As well as the family! You know I have actually thought about having a midwife myself. I found this clinic where I live & they offer the midwifes & their clinic rooms are set up like hotel rooms for when you deliver. I think it would be pretty neat :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->