Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yipee: :dance: :happydance:

What great news Allika! Only you know what the right decision is for you and your family. So excited for you!!! Eeek!

SO when can you test?

Thanks for the welcome :flower:

Grateful - my test date will be the 21 st...unlikely I can wait that long though:blush:

Allika - such exciting news!! Sending you tons of good baby thoughts.

Breaking - this was such a helpful post. I have been feeling similarly and am planning to start the ivf process if this cycle doesnt work. I just have a great feeling that you will have your baby soon!

Allika fabulous choice I think you made the right decision. I would have done the same.

OH and I finally got to go out last night for the first time in nearly 7 months (out of Draven's almost 8 month life so far) and it was so nice! It was just the two of us, we left Draven with MIL. We went down to a little dive bar down the street and played some pool and darts and we "played pretend" that it was our first date ;) We've always loved pretending lol. I got kind of drunk (oops!) after only having 2 and a half beers. I was going to try and hide it from MIL when we got home but the second I saw her I started busting up! :dohh: We had such an amazing time though and REALLY needed it! Off to look at at least 3 houses today in the Olympia area. FX on one of them that we really love :)

Allika - Sounds like you made the right decision. This is one 2? week wait I will be stalking. :happydance:

Jenna Awe, sounds great <3 Every relationship needs that. A date night. It's important! I hope your house hunt goes well today!
It's funny because, one of the territories in my job is the state of WA. So I deal with people in our locations in Auburn, Mt. Vernon, Puyallup, Seattle, Olympia, Lakewood and Chehalis. SO when you say these cities I actually know what you're talking about!!! Pretty neat-o!

Lune!! Are you going to put a ticker up? I'm so excited that we both have our rainbow bfp's. It'll be nice going through this with you!!

Oh Breaking....I am so happy to see that you have made such a peaceful decision. I am really glad to hear this:)

AFM: I have been kinda bummed out these past few days so I am sorry if I have been quiet. I totally forgot when I made my appt for bllod work that both my kids were starting PreK and JK today so I wasn't going to be able to make it to get my bloods. However I will be going tomorrow morning which might work a wee bit better as it will have been 72 hours since my last blood work was taken.

Hopin....I have not tested again and I am pretty sure it was only a chemical pregnancy and I didn't want to keep my hopes up so we will see what tomorrow brings.:)

Oh nice! I love Auburn. A lot of people like to talk crap about it but it's really a nice little place. That's where I lived when I first moved up here and my sister is currently renting a room in Auburn too. I'll let you all know how the house hunt goes I really hope this is the day we find it!

Holy thunder over here this morning! It's been going on for a good 3 hours and it's rattling the house! >.< Scary!

I did this morning with a FRER. Another BFN. Poop. Bloods should confirm it tomorrow.

I'm looking forward to checking if we are able to go right into IVF or not.

Hey Hockey....If you move right to IVF will you use your husbands sperm?? My girlfriend's husband has CF and is unable to give sperm the natural way but when they did their IVF they were able to go in a extract it and then use it for fertilization. I forgets what its called tho:( sorry!!

Allika- that blast really is picture perfect, that's awesome! Good luck! Glad to hear so many made it to today. Did they already tell you the other 10 are prime candidates for freezing?

Allika how did actaul transfer go? Do they give you meds? I always wonder how they put it in there and make it stay lol

Yay good luck Allika... super excited for you :) fxed :)

Hopin the beginning drags.. then goes super fast.. then drags again lol..

I know finally under 100 days.. so nice.. 26 weeks tomorrow.. cant wait for my next apt cuz its the same day as hopin's us :) will be an exciting day..

Grateful aww sorry you have to go back to work.. no fun

Allika: wowzers!!! That is just wonderful to hear :) So happy that this process is working out splendid for you guys

Jenna: saw the video of you last night, looked like someone was having a fun night out! Yay, you guys have earned that!

Breakin: I am so happy that have you listened to your gut and made the best decision you could for you and your hubby. Think the break will do your spirits wonder and prepare you for the next part of the journey, no matter what path that ends up being.

Hopin: 3 more weeks today, so exciting!! Are you taking the aspirin daily?

Manda: keeping my FX for your blood work tomorrow :hugs:

Daisy: welcome to this amazing group of girls :happydance:

Rojo: single digits now!!! Going WAY to fast lol

Grateful: 6wks is going by to quickly, sorry you have to go back so soon. Jimmy will have fun with fam, who is he staying with?

Lune: agree with Hopin, need a ticker to stalk from you!

Kins: how are you feeling these days?

AFM: I&#8217;m 2wks 6Days Preggers today!! Still in my TWW and testing out that trigger, almost there :) Once its out I will wait for as long as I can and then start on the FRER

Allika..thanks so much for your advice. I will think about the bcp..i have never taken it so not sure I will but I so understand what you're saying! Oh and the lil embryo you transferred is the start of your bfp. Goodluck hun I feel this is your cycle.

Grateful..it is hard and I think being refreshed is what I need.

Kins...thx hun, so happy for your bfp. :)

Hopin..thanks for the kind words. Yes I'm still going to hang around and keep my eye on you ladies!!

Daisy - lad my experience helped you :)

Jenna - date night sounded awesome!!! And much needed.

Manda - thanks hun! I'm rooting for your bfp! It's still possible!!

Again...thank you ladies for your support! I feel so light today...and so relaxed. called the clinic and returned my meds and I was smiling :)

Allika- congrats on the 11!!! Whoa! I'm so excited for you :flower:

Allika: wowzers!!! That is just wonderful to hear :) So happy that this process is working out splendid for you guys

Jenna: saw the video of you last night, looked like someone was having a fun night out! Yay, you guys have earned that!

Breakin: I am so happy that have you listened to your gut and made the best decision you could for you and your hubby. Think the break will do your spirits wonder and prepare you for the next part of the journey, no matter what path that ends up being.

Hopin: 3 more weeks today, so exciting!! Are you taking the aspirin daily?

Manda: keeping my FX for your blood work tomorrow :hugs:

Daisy: welcome to this amazing group of girls :happydance:

Rojo: single digits now!!! Going WAY to fast lol

Grateful: 6wks is going by to quickly, sorry you have to go back so soon. Jimmy will have fun with fam, who is he staying with?

Lune: agree with Hopin, need a ticker to stalk from you!

Kins: how are you feeling these days?

AFM: I’m 2wks 6Days Preggers today!! Still in my TWW and testing out that trigger, almost there :) Once its out I will wait for as long as I can and then start on the FRER

Thanks hun :)

I'm sooo excited for you and upcoming testing!!!!

Allika you're pupo! :happydance:

Breaking sounds like you made the right decision for yourself right now :hugs:

Grateful it makes me so sad when I hear people having to go back to work so soon :( at least your family can help you out

Sorry I know there are tons of other people but I find it so hard to keep up!

Happy 31 weeks Luna!!

Ajd I can't wait for that trigger to get OUT so you can start testing!!! And yes I am taking the aspirin daily :)

Hi Hopin---thank you for asking. Im doing okay. Just anxious for my next ultra sound on Monday. (Ill be 8weeks 5 days)

Last week my anxiety had gotten to me hard about the health of my pregnancy but Ive been okay the past few days...BUT again today the nerves are back and im googling like crazy today... okay here comes TMI

So for the ladies who have babies or have been prego...

I read that there is some leaking that is possible and this is just natural body changes down there or could even be urine because of the uterus pressing on the bladder. Ive had that before where I have to rush to bathroom because I have to go bathroom bad and maybe a tinkle comes out before I get there but this morning I woke up TMI again....extra moist and wetness in the underwear. And while walking around at work I felt like i was leaking- i didnt feel my bladder was full. It has since subsided but it was more then my normal so I was worried and now in my head im thinking it stopped what does that mean haha. DH did remind me that we BD last night but that never happened to me before after BDing.

But ya so thats where I am today---putting my mind in another nervous frenzy o man. Like im thinking "omg I hope my amniotic sac isnt leaking because then my baby wont survive and then when I go in for u/s monday there will be no heartbeat and maybe im not leaking anymore because it was only a small sac to begin with and now it is empty"

Ya literally that is the conversation I am having with myself in my head. oh boy. I wonder when in my pregnancy my worries will stop. I hate to be THAT person who worries all the time like a hypochondriac. Im so scared for my appt on monday. My doctor is on my way to work via train 1hr ride soooooo if i get bad news im calling out of work and I have to have an hour back on the train. That hour was not pleasant when i mc last year

Anyway thanks for letting me vent. My nephews are over this weekend so hopefully they will keep my mind occupied

We still havent told anyone we are prego. I told my DH I want to way till 12 weeks

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->