Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

Hopin.. yes sooo refreshing. I'm joining a new gym next week as well.

Wow you're past 5 weeks..its funny how a bfp so quickly turns into weeks..and then months. Feels like it's so fast but so slow too!

House hunting went alright. Opened up some more options but we still didn't find "the one".

Ughhh... I'm soooo ready for MIL to go home -.- I usually really enjoy her company but she's just getting on my nerves this time around! She's such a baby hog, which I understand because she never gets to see him but I'd like some time with my son too you know? And she keeps trying to "help" which really isn't helping at all. Like trying to rock Draven to sleep when he's really tired and fussing in his arms... Draven doesn't like getting rocked to sleep. You put him in his crib and he falls asleep. But instead she insists on carrying him around patting his back saying "shhhhhhhh" while he's going crazy because he wants to go to sleep in his crib! And she just lives in la-la fantasy land! She suggested we buy a condo and rent it out.. Uhhh, no? That sounds like a terrible idea actually. Then she brought up a $90,000 piece of junk house saying we could "just fix it up." as if it's that easy. It's like she has no comprehension of what the real world is like. She just thinks that everything is so easy and such a great idea when really it's a horrible idea.

Sorry I just had to vent. She's driving me nuts. I know half of that probably didn't make sense lol I just had to get it out.

House hunting went alright. Opened up some more options but we still didn't find "the one".

Ughhh... I'm soooo ready for MIL to go home -.- I usually really enjoy her company but she's just getting on my nerves this time around! She's such a baby hog, which I understand because she never gets to see him but I'd like some time with my son too you know? And she keeps trying to "help" which really isn't helping at all. Like trying to rock Draven to sleep when he's really tired and fussing in his arms... Draven doesn't like getting rocked to sleep. You put him in his crib and he falls asleep. But instead she insists on carrying him around patting his back saying "shhhhhhhh" while he's going crazy because he wants to go to sleep in his crib! And she just lives in la-la fantasy land! She suggested we buy a condo and rent it out.. Uhhh, no? That sounds like a terrible idea actually. Then she brought up a $90,000 piece of junk house saying we could "just fix it up." as if it's that easy. It's like she has no comprehension of what the real world is like. She just thinks that everything is so easy and such a great idea when really it's a horrible idea.

Sorry I just had to vent. She's driving me nuts. I know half of that probably didn't make sense lol I just had to get it out.

Vent away hun. I completely understand where you are coming from when it comes to MIL.

It's so frustrating bc you don't want to rock the boat and say something that will be taken the wrong way but it's like you said UGH!

Hang in there...she will be gone soon!

Oh man I can only imagine! I don't blame you at all for being frustrated.

While we're venting about MIL's - mine constantly talks in a baby voice. Doesn't matter if she's talking to a dog, a baby, a grown adult, herself....she constantly talks in a baby voice. I don't undersand. It drives me APE SHIT! Excuse my french :haha:

She's sweetest person ever but I Just wish she would talk like a normal human being!

Man that felt good :)

Ooh we're complaining about mils? Don't even get me started! :haha:

:rofl: What have I started lmao! Everyone, vent away!
Hopin, how ANNOYING. I hate it when people talk like in baby voice! If she talked to me like that I'd probably say something like "I'm sorry but I don't understand baby." MIL problems are so difficult because its like you HAVE to put up with it. If you say something you're forever doomed. Grrrr... I think she leaves tomorrow night. Thank God!!!! I can hardly take this anymore!

Oh and another thing. She's SOOOOO sensitive to what we watch on TVs and movies she's like a baby. There literally can't be a speck of violence or scariness. We can only watch cartoons. Don't get me wrong, I love cartoons. But I'm also an adult and like watching adult shows and movies. Even PG13. I had to turn off Hunger Games because that was too much. I couldn't even watch Jurrasic Park. Come on!!

Can I join the MIL talk? Mine lost her mind when we had our DD and wanted to tell her friends that the L in our daughter's name was named after her. Hello crazy lady!

Sorry she is driving you crazy Jenna! Maybe just mention how Draven likes to go to sleep. You don't want him to have to suffer!

I need gender guesses for IGH's bun in the oven, please ladies :)

And Kins, whenever you are ready let me know and I will add you to the list of due dates and we'll guess your gender :)

Soooo.....I had my blood work. My hcg went down so it was chemical. Which I thought. It's ok.
Iam however going back on BC this month as I have to get my rubella booster and I can not start IVF without it so we r taking the month off as the instructions from my DR said because of this booster and continue on with our plans after hat. In the mean time iam with Breaking, taking it easy and enjoying my husband. We will still have our IVF consult and if nothing happens we will start that in the new year.

Thank you ladies for putting up with all my questions these past few days

Sorry Manda :hugs: Is it down to zero?

You never know what might happen when you're taking a break :) Things work in funny ways. :flower:

Manda: :hugs: Enjoy your break Manda it may very well be your last for a loooong time ;) :baby: It's good to take a month or two to reconnect with your DH I think you two will really enjoy it.

IGH: As of now my guess is girl :)

Hopin: I'm guessing boy for you.

Breakin- I am so glad that you have made a decision that sits so well in your heart! The worst possible thing is to go into IVF with any type of reservations or stress! Believe me, I think it had a big impact on my cycle. I was totally NOT trying to get pregnant in July and I am now 10 weeks. I hope the break is just what you need!!!!

Hocky- So sorry for the BFN! Even if you are expecting the result, hearing the news does not lessen the pain. Hope you are partying it up this weekend!!

Alika- What a beautiful blast and I can not believe you have ten frozen! Good luck in your TWW! I know this cycle will work for you!

Adj- So glad the IUI’s went well and what great numbers from your donor. Will be praying for your TWINS!

Daisyflower- Welcome! Good luck on your cycle.

Lune- Love the new ticker!

Manda- I am so sorry for your loss. It is heartbreaking to lose a baby at any stage of a pregnancy. I hope the break is just what you need!

Kins- I hope you are feeling better today! I know how hard it is but my last scan really helped to put my mind at ease and I know you will get great news on Monday! As for the discharge, I know it is normal to have extra discharge and I have had the same experience of having some “wetness” on my underwear. I assume it is a little pee leakage (gross!) or it could be discharge. I am sure it is not amniotic fluid! Just enjoy your nephews and I will say a prayer for you!

Hopin- Hope you are feeling well! Any symptoms yet?

AFM- I can not believe that I am already more than 10 weeks. I pray every night that my little one is growing and everything is okay. I am sure that I will no longer feel anxious only when my baby is in my arms. I am almost convinced that it is a boy, but my DH had a dream that it is a girl and a little replica of our DD. Guess we shall see!!

Lune What is your EDD? Can I add you to the front page? YAY for your new ticker!!!

Manda - :hugs::hugs:

Jenna- ugh!! How frustrating! I shouldn't complain because my MIL is very sweet BUT... She talks nonstop... About things no one cares about and people we don't even know. She goes right from one story into a totally different subject without taking a breath. It's sooooo tiring to me. I start to zone out after a while and sometimes I just have to walk away. Lol

My guess for Hopin is girl and ingodshands boy and lune boy.

I LOVE the new ticker!! Brought a few tears to my eyes....omg, I am super emotional these days from all the injections lol.

Guesses: at first I was't sure what I was thinking but here are my guesses
IGH: Prune baby will be a Girl
Hopin: Appleseed will be a Girl
Lune: Darling little rainbow baby is a little Boy
Kins: waiting until mom is ready :)

Can I just say something..... I love you guys so much! It has made a world of a difference to have you guys for the last 6months :hugs:

Sorry Manda :hugs: Is it down to zero?

You never know what might happen when you're taking a break :) Things work in funny ways. :flower:

Thank you:)

No it was only down to 5.8 but the nurse it should hold up AF so we will see. Iam in no rush this month as iam going back on birth control because of the booster shot I need to get on Tuesday:)

We are going camping & to the Brimfield flea market for the weekend! We love flea markets, and it's the largest in the country, acres and acres of dealers... So that should be fun, and keep my mind occupied until Monday!
I did test this morning... I don't think it was stark white, and neither does DH... But we both could have been squinting too hard to see what wasn't there... So I'll test again Monday morning.

Have a fun weekend ladies!

I totally agree Adj, not sure how I would made it through the last few months without you all!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->