Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

Allika

For now just gonal F, then when follies have reached 1.4cm then will add 2 more. (I left all the document at home before heading to work.) but it was one starting with an R and another C both injections.

What did you use?

I have 8 follies on right and 6 follies on left. But I'm worried the left side won't do much.

Thanks. I have some issue with left side from a cyst removal/surgery.

It rarely responds to the meds - one follie with clomid but not to femera nor low dose gonal

Allika- good luck tomorrow!

Breaking- hopefully one round of ivf will give you all the answers you want and then some! It really is an exciting process. Good luck hun!

Quick question! Has anyone taken Melatonin 3mg at bed time but experienced nausea and headaches during the day? It was on the list of supplements suggested by a Colorado fertility office that has awesome results so I thought I'd give that one a go since I already had it in the house. My dog takes it lol.

100 days.. :) just thought I would share.. super excited.. tomorrow is double digits..

yay Rojo!!' Yours is flying right past us! How are classes looking?

Hello everyone! I'm new to this forum, so just wanted to introduce myself. I'm 32 and DH is 33. We've been ttc for 18 months now. He had testicular cancer 5 yrs ago (all clear thank God!). Surprisingly his SA was normal. My hcg showed possible peritubal adhesions on the right. ?Endo? I'm in the middle of iui #3 and will be getting my day 10 ultrasound in two days. My dr has prescribed clomid 100mg CD 2-5 (already took) and ovidrel trigger with iui 36 h later. I REALLY hope this cycle works! Congrats to the ladies with bfps this month. Fingers xed for everyone else who is waiting!

Hello everyone! I'm new to this forum, so just wanted to introduce myself. I'm 32 and DH is 33. We've been ttc for 18 months now. He had testicular cancer 5 yrs ago (all clear thank God!). Surprisingly his SA was normal. My hcg showed possible peritubal adhesions on the right. ?Endo? I'm in the middle of iui #3 and will be getting my day 10 ultrasound in two days. My dr has prescribed clomid 100mg CD 2-5 (already took) and ovidrel trigger with iui 36 h later. I REALLY hope this cycle works! Congrats to the ladies with bfps this month. Fingers xed for everyone else who is waiting!

Welcome! Glad to hear your DH is all clear! Good luck this cycl, hope the possibl adhesions don't cause any problems.

Ladies...I have an update for you.

This evening I got home around 7pm, plan was to eat and hang out with DH and then take gonal F (start of IVF). This morning I had picked up all the meds and ivf info.

So, we're having dinner and I'm feeling this uneasy feeling in my gut. And then it turns into me feeling blah, and down and before I know it I'm crying!!

DH and I spent 2 hrs talking about the past 9 months of fertility treatments AND now move to ivf. So, I got to the bottom of my feelings:
- I have been feeling like I can do ivf, but it's more like I must do ivf .
- i have put the pressure in myself that i MUST get pregnant NOW
- I realized that of course I want to be pregnant but not at the expense of my mental and physical health
- my whole life has been focused like a microscope on fertility, I live in 2 week increments
- I was feeling so uneasy bc I was moving to IVF because I felt that's what I MUST DO, jump right into it, not take a break, keep the pressure on myself, that if I just focus and keep going cycle after cycle after IUI and now ivf I will be pregnant.
- BUT I'm not, and that's ok bc I've learned what did nt work for me, so when I'm physically and mentally ready for treatments I know then if IVF Is right for me bc I'm making the CHOICE to the that step and not on a runway train.

After the convo and these realizations, I took a deep breath and SMILED for the first time since my BFN on Saturday. Because I'm happy where I am right now bc it's MY DECISION and not a decision that's fallen on my lap.

I hope you all understand what I mean, I feel sooo relieved and I know you were excited for my IVF journey and I thank you for your support. And I hope that will now be excited for my current journey of being healthy, exercising and enjoying sex with my husband.

IVF is not off the table, maybe it will be oct, nov...or January .

It's just not right for me right now. :)

Love the decision!! I think it's a great idea. The one thing I would recommend is to take BCP though. It will help you to a) really relax because then pregnancy really is not a "maybe we get lucky" and you can focus on exercising! & DH and I always had the best sexy when we would not be able to get pregnant of it lol.

Also BCP will help you when you start IVF because it will suppress your ovaries and give the doctors control for when you do start the stimming. But I do understand the hesitation of taking BCP when you really want to be pregnant....just out of personal experience I still thought about it all the time when I forbid myself from thinking about it. The only thing that helped really was BCP because that put a definite break on it. A break that I needed to go to crossfit, eat healthier, enjoy my husband, Etc.

Oh breaking- I'm so happy to hear this decision. TTC is a hard journey mentally and physically and I'm so glad your taking the pressure off yourself. Then when u decide your ready for Ivf you will be refreshed and be able to go in at your best :hugs:

Daisy - welcome!! Best of luck to you this cycle!

Allika - thinking of you today!! Can't wait to hear an update :thumbup:

Rojo- whoa I agree your pregnancy is flying!! I felt mine went so fast as well.

Hopin - how are you feeling? I'm so excited for your ultrasound, I can hardly wait!!!:flower:

Afm- I can hardly believe baby is over a month old already and I have to go back to work in just over a week. What I wouldn't give to work part time and be able to stay home with baby. I am thankful that family will be watching him though. This time with him has been so special... I just don't wAnt it to end. Loving it. :flower:

Breakn I totally support your decision. Before we started seeing a RE we were totally against Ivf because of ethical reasons. This last time I was all ready to do it! I think the years of trying out a toll on my and I wanted nothing else then a baby. But then for some reason my doctor did another cycle without it and I didn't need to do Ivf and I pray this is a healthy pregnancy and I won't need to try again.

I totally respect your decision and when you are ready for the next step whatever it may be us ladies will be here cheering you on.

Grateful----ugh that went too fast

Welcome Daisy this is a wonderful group of ladies

Welcome, Daisy!! :flower: FX'd for you this cycle!! When is your test date? I will add you to the front page :hugs:

Breaking What a mature, well thought-out decision you made. Bless your heart, you need a break from all the stresses of TTC. You have been through a LOT.... and I think it's such a wonderful idea for you to wait and do IVF when you're ready. Don't pressure yourself. Will you still pop in here and there to say hello? If not, we will be here whenever you are ready to come back!

Rojo Woot woot 99 days!!!!!!!!!!!! :dance: :happydance: congrats!!

Allika !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So when will you find out?! Tell me tell me! AHhh!

Manda Thinking of you hun....let us know when you go for bloods. Have you tested any more?

TypeA WHere Are You???

Grateful I can't believe you go back to work soon :( I know that's not fun. You really are lucky that family is keeping him though. That should help ease your mind. My little sister is a SAHM so I am thinking of asking her if she'd like to keep our next one for the first few months. Would rather pay her than daycare and I trust her. But it might be too much for her with her other 2.
I'm feeling ok, btw. Thanks for asking :flower:. The next 3 weeks will drag, I'm sure.

How's everyone else doing?

Hi Ladies, just a quick Update! We have 11 "g

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 9
Hi Ladies, just a quick Update! We have 11 "good" blastocysts and transferred one that according to our Doctor looks picture perfect.

We transferred one because the success rate for 1 is 49% and for 2 60%, however the immortality rate of twins, chances for complicated pregnancy and increased
Birth defects are much higher. The chance of us having twins from this would have been 35%. We just didnt feel that the statistical numbers added up to where transferring 2 would have been the right choice!

If this one doesn't work we will have 10 more to try! And
we are ok with that!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"