Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

@Breaking: that is very wise of your clinic. My doctor prepared us for a potential FET as well as the risk of OHSS was in the air and your recovery from ER can potentially mess with your chances for ET.

I feel better with this option as well...to let me relax between the 2 procedures.

Manda - Fx'd it is a late implant and that the number goes up Thursday. Thinking of you! :hugs:

How late can there be an implant be after the IUI? I had the IUI 15 days ago.

Implants can happen later, at about 12DPO with BFP about 3 days later.... but the chances of an early loss with a late implantation increases dramatically (I think up to 80% chance with very late implantation)

I am praying for you that you just have a late implanter on your hands hun! Here is what I found for levels (attached)

Oh wow so there is a chance then?

Iam still taking it as a bfn but maybe on Thursday I will get a shock. Lol

Here's the info I was talking about earlier, I found the study:

If a fertilized egg implanted by the ninth day, it had only a 13 percent chance of loss. The risk rose to 26 percent if the implantation was on the tenth day, 52 percent on the eleventh day, and 82 percent thereafter.

It's scary to think about and why I have tested daily in the past, so I could try to gauge when implantation occurred and mentally prepare for my chances of a loss if needed. I am testing out my trigger now using cheapies and pick up my 3 pack of FRER for testing starting 10DPO...which will be on Monday ;)

Ajd That's some pretty serious stuff! Wow. So excited for you to start testing!!!!

Allika Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love ya, tomorrow, you're only a day away!!!!!!!!!!

Looking forward to the report tomorrow!! I'm still voting for transferring 2 but will support the decision you guys make based on the info you get!! Keeping FX for ya

I did this morning with a FRER. Another BFN. Poop. Bloods should confirm it tomorrow.

I'm looking forward to checking if we are able to go right into IVF or not.

Ajd..test :)

Allika..thinking of you!

Hopin..how's the lil bean :)

Hockey..sucks I know exactly how you feel!

Today was CD3...and information overload. Nurse talked me thru tons of info bc ivf coordinator is off until next week and I can't see her until thurs which is cd11 and way to late to get all the info.

Bc of this I can meet with the nurse again with questions on sat after u/s. And I start gonal f today

Hoping...i was not excited until today. but after my appt I am feeling good.

I am just NOT getting my hopes up at all. I feel that I'm doing ivf to ensure that eggs and sperm work ok together and that will be good news for me.

Wow this thread moves fast!
Congrats Lune!
Fingers crossed Manda!
Good luck tomorrow Allika!
And thinking of you Breaking!

AFM: I'm 8 DPIUI, 10 days past trigger... Didn't test it out, but my temp dipped (maybe implantational!) 2 days ago - so if I hadn't had the trigger I would have tested today based on temps - but I'm afraid of a false positive...
Probably test Friday morning - then I'm going camping for the weekend - if no AF by Monday I'll retest & go get bloodwork done!
Feeling positive about this cycle- let's see if the positive thoughts hold out for the week!

As a note, if we conceive this cycle, my due date would be Grayson's birthday / anniversary of his death... It doesn't bother me one way or the other, but it's an odd coincidence...

Breaking I know what you mean about not wanting to get your hopes up, but I am extremely hopeful for you. You've taken all of the steps to get to this point, now it's just hurry up and wait again!

EA That dip looks REALLY promising!! I didn't realize you were temping, now I'm going to stalk stalk stalk! :haha: Can't wait for you to test. I can see where you'd worry about a false positive so I totally understand you waiting til Friday to test. But also hhh I can't wait!
The note about your due date gives me chills...and I think that's a good sign. I made mention that I conceived this pregnancy during the same week that my baby would've been due from the D&C I had to have back in January, and something about that is sweet and kind of beautiful to me. So I think the same is to be said for the coincidence in your dates. FX'd for you hun :hugs:

@Breaking: what protocol will they be using?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->