Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

Kins :hugs: You aren't going to get bad news girl!!! It's ALL been good news so far! :) :flower:

Kins- I agree you've had all good news so try to focus on that instead if what could happen. Send your baby positive vibes and try to relax. Remember ... As hard as it is not to, worrying doesn't help anything. BUT it can hinder if you let it get too out if control. Keep your chin up girl :)

Hello ladies:)

So I couldn't help myself and took another test. I still have the faintest of faint lines :( Do you think I could have had late implantation and my numbers will go up for tomorrow. How long does it normally take for your HCG to go back to 0??

It actually looks a little darker then what I had on the wknd?? Could just be my eyes playing with me.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 12
Here is another one I turned it...sorry!!

I mean the test in person I don't even have to squint this time....and it was done at 230 in the afternoon with only like a 1.5hr hold. I dunno see now I am getting my hopes up:(

Attachments

• 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 10
Manda, I am so sorry but it looks to me like it is either chemical or ectopic but definitely not a uterine pregnancy. It takes some time for the hcg to be back at 0. I haven't had a chemical but this reminds me of Hopin's back in January.

Again, very sorry that I cannot raise your hope! We all know how much you want and deserve this!

Manda, I do see a line on this one. I know this is tortuous. I hope that your tests tomorrow provide some definitive answers for you. Keeping you in my thoughts. :hugs:

When I hit the send button I thought to myself...nahhhh it wasn't January silly! I just couldn't remember the exact month!

Yes but that line....it just never seemed to get any darker. But I DID get a + digi that month, I remember.

Yes but that line....it just never seemed to get any darker. But I DID get a + digi that month, I remember.

mine wasn't either on the wknd then I stopped testing and I swear todays was darker cause I didn't need to squint. lol I dunno!!

Ladies.. I'm excited to have SEX with my DH.

And not baby making or BD or I'm O right now let's do it.

But just for fun sex.

Lolll

Hey Hockey....If you move right to IVF will you use your husbands sperm?? My girlfriend's husband has CF and is unable to give sperm the natural way but when they did their IVF they were able to go in a extract it and then use it for fertilization. I forgets what its called tho:( sorry!!

Manda- we haven't had that option explained but I will ask the Dr at our next appointment.

Mini update- Had bloodwork done today and waited all day for a call.....no call. So I called just before 4 only to have an automated answering machine saying they closed at 330. Pretty sure it is negative- signs of aunt flow making her way down this afternoon ..sorry for TMI.

On a positive note- was just a bit of a luck this morning that Dr popped his head in while I was getting blood taken, asked if I was preggo and I said likely not. I then asked if we could go right to IVF and he thought that would be the best bet for us likely and also mentioned the cost of continued IUI. He said I should have no problem getting pregnant with IVF and he hopes on the first one. He said he could get me in quickly to discuss it but to wait for the results of today first. So that it a bit of good news to get me through the day. Also that I can go scuba diving on the weekend and not feel guilty about it..oh yeah and HAVE A DRINK!!!!!:headspin:

I am happy for everyone's BFP ongoing. And Breaking that must have been a hard decision but it seems like you can start getting back to the things you love and appreciate. Kudos to you!

Hey Hockey....If you move right to IVF will you use your husbands sperm?? My girlfriend's husband has CF and is unable to give sperm the natural way but when they did their IVF they were able to go in a extract it and then use it for fertilization. I forgets what its called tho:( sorry!!

Manda- we haven't had that option explained but I will ask the Dr at our next appointment.

Mini update- Had bloodwork done today and waited all day for a call.....no call. So I called just before 4 only to have an automated answering machine saying they closed at 330. Pretty sure it is negative- signs of aunt flow making her way down this afternoon ..sorry for TMI.

On a positive note- was just a bit of a luck this morning that Dr popped his head in while I was getting blood taken, asked if I was preggo and I said likely not. I then asked if we could go right to IVF and he thought that would be the best bet for us likely and also mentioned the cost of continued IUI. He said I should have no problem getting pregnant with IVF and he hopes on the first one. He said he could get me in quickly to discuss it but to wait for the results of today first. So that it a bit of good news to get me through the day. Also that I can go scuba diving on the weekend and not feel guilty about it..oh yeah and HAVE A DRINK!!!!!:headspin:

I am happy for everyone's BFP ongoing. And Breaking that must have been a hard decision but it seems like you can start getting back to the things you love and appreciate. Kudos to you!

Yea. I can't remember the but it's a few hundred dollars extra.

Hopin- can you put me on the front page for 1st scan on 9/16? I am working on a ticker... And have you tackled any jars of pickles :sick: lately? :haha:

Here's my update- just told today it's a negative. I figured that. Just so happens to be my day 1 of new cycle (damn wicked aunt flow) but also good that I can start the next round. We go in on Monday to talk to dr about IVF so hopefully start that this round!!!
How's everyone else doing?

Lune I'm so excited that you're going for such an early scan. Woot woot!!
LOL, no jars of pickles lately :haha:. I don't know WHAT got into me that day!

ajd, Allika, EA I am SO on edge can't wait for you to be able to test! :flower:

hockey I'm sorry about the bfn :( Whether you knew it or not, still sucks when that stupid witch shows up. Looking forward to hearing about your next cycle :hugs:

Breaking It is nice, isn't it? Any time I've taken a break it really has been refreshing and just what I needed. I'm sure you'll find the same. You just have to listen to your body!

What else is going on? Anyone have big weekend plans?

Oh yeah! Shame on me :dohh:

Jenna How did your house hunting go!?!?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back