Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

momof1 I'm glad you're telling your family, you can't live in fear that it won't be a sticky bean. This IS your sticky baby, just know that, and don't be scared. Embrace it! That's so exciting about your best friend, I can't imagine how excited the two of you must be :)

As for your poll, I have to say OBGYN. But that's just me!

Grateful Fill us in on your appointmenet :D

I had a dream last night that I poas and it was a :bfp:. Made me feel really sad. Can't seem to shake it this morning ugh so annoying.

Good morning ladies :flower:

Hopin- LOVE your new picture!!! :thumbup: I need to get an actual picture up there one day. lol Sorry your dream kind of bummed you out last night. :sleep: Think of it as a positive sign though. Wonderful things are around the corner and can suprise you at any time. :hugs:

TypeA - Let us know how your beta goes today!

Jenna - so glad you had a nice birthday! New camera sounds fun and so does guitar! I am a photo-fanatic....I take so many pictures my sister-in-law calls me "Aunt Flash" LOL:haha:

Momof1 - I am SO darn excited about your :bfp:! When is your DD birthday? That will be such a fun day for everyone to find out. Have you figured out your due date yet?

Ldizzy - Did you test????

AFM: Had my monthly pre-natal checkup yesterday afternoon. All went well - got to hear the baby's heartbeat again which makes me melt and really reassures my heart that everything is OK - especially since I have been so sick! Finally feeling better. My most exciting news is: GENDER ULTRASOUND is scheduled for March 11th at 4:00!!!!! SOoooooooo excited for that one! Also next monthly pre-natal checkup is March 21st.

Midwife!

But that might be due to me being German and only having moved to the states 3 years ago. In Germany the midwives do it all and the OBGYN is on the floor in case sth is wrong but not necessarily there in the room. Also after watching "Business of being born" I find the idea of a "surgeon" attending a birth scary.

As for the OBGYN/Midwife poll.....

I am inclined to like the idea of a midwife. Seems like thats how many countries around the world do it and I like the more 'natural' ways of doing things. I don't think always 'going with the system' is a good idea or the best way. I know some people at my work who have used mid-wives and had at home births and even WATER BIRTHS where they bring a pool in your living room!

With that said....I will be going to a OBGYN and having the baby in a normal hospital. I think I am too nervous to go against the grain with this and face the unknown...even though I think the mid-wife idea is probably a good one. Much cheaper too...you don't have to pay 20 people at the hospital for every little thing...you just pay one person.

Lei- it is possible!
Grateful-how was your appointment?
Lune- Things can still change hun poas again tomorrow!
Hopin- How are you holding up love?

I have decided to tell dd at her birthday. I'm going to have her open up a gift that says "big sister" on it and not only will she find out but our closest family will at the same time. I'm so nervous for MC, but I figure if I do tell dd now then if singing bad happens she wouldn't realize if my "pregnancy" lasted for a year or so lol, assuming we would get pregnant fast again. As far as everyone else I want them to know because if something did happen I would need their support to get through it! I'm taking the suppositories so I hope that helps. I have never had a MC but still SO SCARED of them! My best friend and I will be 3 months apart (we're so excited).

Pole- OBGYN or MIDWIFE?
Midwife! They have to the water birthing areas in the hospital reserved, last time i was pregnant I opted for an obgyn and was told by her I wouldn't have access to the birthing pool if i decided i wanted to go that way. With a midwife you can still have all of the drugs if you want plus extra options. The OBGYN also rotated with 6 other OBGYN's, it wasn't guaranteed I'd see my doc at birth.:nope:

Lei- it is possible!
Grateful-how was your appointment?
Lune- Things can still change hun poas again tomorrow!
Hopin- How are you holding up love?

I have decided to tell dd at her birthday. I'm going to have her open up a gift that says "big sister" on it and not only will she find out but our closest family will at the same time. I'm so nervous for MC, but I figure if I do tell dd now then if singing bad happens she wouldn't realize if my "pregnancy" lasted for a year or so lol, assuming we would get pregnant fast again. As far as everyone else I want them to know because if something did happen I would need their support to get through it! I'm taking the suppositories so I hope that helps. I have never had a MC but still SO SCARED of them! My best friend and I will be 3 months apart (we're so excited).

Pole- OBGYN or MIDWIFE?
Midwife! They have to the water birthing areas in the hospital reserved, last time i was pregnant I opted for an obgyn and was told by her I wouldn't have access to the birthing pool if i decided i wanted to go that way. With a midwife you can still have all of the drugs if you want plus extra options. The OBGYN also rotated with 6 other OBGYN's, it wasn't guaranteed I'd see my doc at birth.:nope:

Your bring up a good point! Thats what I wasnt fond of with my obgyn!!! I absolutetly loved her my whole pregnancy but about a 3 weeks before I delivered she dropped the bomb that their was a chance she wouldnt be delivering my baby. I was sad because I had gone this whole journey with her & wanted HER to deliver it not some stranger doctor. Dont get me wrong I was familiar with the other doctors but MY OBGYN knew what I wanted & the type of birth I wanted to have. Needless to say she wasnt the on call doctor at the hospital when I went into labor but still came & delivered my daughter because she knew how much it meant to me.

Lei- that is so sweet!! And a great question for my obgyn! I wonder if he rotates like that?!? I really want my FS to deliver my baby. She is awesome!!! But I know that will not happen!

I asked my doctor yesterday if he would most likely be the one to deliver my baby. He said yes that there is about a 90% chance. Then I found out that when I am due is when his family takes their yearly vacation! :dohh: Errrrrr! I really hope he delivers the baby and not one of the "fill-in" doctors.

Here is my apologetic disclaimer for this vent, I'm so sorry to do this but I don't know who else to really tell. I gave myself the trigger last night and we were supposed to bed last night and tonight. We get into the bedroom and he says he's nervous cuz this may be our time to actually get pregnant. He couldn't perform last night, at all! We lost one night, which makes me sad because I've been sooo excited for these couple of nights but I don't want to make him feel worse so I smile and say it's ok. I'm so afraid we'll have a repeat tonight and I'll have gone through all the injections and missedwork for what seems like a disappointment to me. I just don't know what to do, I've got my smiley face on and hoping for a good night but now I'm getting nervous :(

Sorry for the vent ladies:(

Good luck to everyone, FX'd!!!

Anmlz- ohh I know the feeling. I get nervous about this every month!!! I'm sorry you are going through this. Hopefully there won't be an issue with tonight because you didn't bd last night. I do the same as you though. Put on a happy face and hope for the best! I think you did the right thing by not getting made. I honestly don't think you are out by any means. I typically don't O until 48 hours after the trigger. Let us know how tonight goes. Praying it goes better!

anmlz- I think we all go through this at some point in this journey! Our OH's put on a smile for us when in the inside I think they really do feel the stress of ttc just as we do. Try spiceing it up to where he doesnt think of it as "we have to sex to make a baby right now." I have become quite creative with this & sometimes I wont even tell DH when I am O'ing because the pressure becomes to much. :hugs:

:hugs: anmlz. I agree try to spice things up so he forgets about all the pressure.

I feel like my body is way behind western medicine tests. I've never gotten a pos opk and so far no clear BFP. I poas IC again it- this time I squinted and thought I saw the faintest line.Since I am not past expected period maybe it still can't pick it up. I don't want to waste a Digi! AHH! 13dpo and :af: I'm not out yet!

Maybe I will stop on the way home for some FRERs!

Here is my apologetic disclaimer for this vent, I'm so sorry to do this but I don't know who else to really tell. I gave myself the trigger last night and we were supposed to bed last night and tonight. We get into the bedroom and he says he's nervous cuz this may be our time to actually get pregnant. He couldn't perform last night, at all! We lost one night, which makes me sad because I've been sooo excited for these couple of nights but I don't want to make him feel worse so I smile and say it's ok. I'm so afraid we'll have a repeat tonight and I'll have gone through all the injections and missedwork for what seems like a disappointment to me. I just don't know what to do, I've got my smiley face on and hoping for a good night but now I'm getting nervous :(

Sorry for the vent ladies:(

Good luck to everyone, FX'd!!!

I can SOOOOOOO relate to what you are going through. Our very first month trying Femara, I was SO excited at the chance that it might work and was something different that we hadn't tried. I had also had the HSG test the month before and I know that sometimes increases your chances. So I had very high hopes and was excited about it. When it came to the right time to BD....DH couldn't do it. He kept apologizing and he tried so hard but just couldn't do it. I said "It's OK." but secretly I felt MAD at him! :growlmad:

LESSON LEARNED: I decided at that point that I would no longer "tell him" when the "right" time was. I kept it to myself the next month and didn't even discuss TTC anymore with him. We got a BFP that very next month.

Sometimes the pressure is just too much for them. Even though it is SO TEMPTING to tell them every step of what is happening....they are just better off not knowing in my opinion. :wacko:

I feel like my body is way behind western medicine tests. I've never gotten a pos opk and so far no clear BFP. I poas IC again it- this time I squinted and thought I saw the faintest line.Since I am not past expected period maybe it still can't pick it up. I don't want to waste a Digi! AHH! 13dpo and :af: I'm not out yet!

Maybe I will stop on the way home for some FRERs!

Yes you are still in it!!!!! :happydance: Is your AF normally right on time?

Got the beta results....it's officially a BFN. I stop the progesterone and wait for my period. Then I go in on CD2 to see if the cysts are gone. If they are, we will begin the next round, if not, then we will be forced to take a break for a month.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->