Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

Got the beta results....it's officially a BFN. I stop the progesterone and wait for my period. Then I go in on CD2 to see if the cysts are gone. If they are, we will begin the next round, if not, then we will be forced to take a break for a month.

:growlmad::growlmad::sad2::hissy::grr:

Keep your chin up. :hugs: Waiting is always the worst, we are all here for you and ready to celebrate a BFP with you in one of the upcoming months!

Thanks ladies!! It's at this point when I am happy that I POAS because I can prepare myself for the blood results. Now I'm preparing for the period of the century....ugh

:hugs: TypeA :hugs:

My 1st cycle on Clomid I starting spotting on CD13, and 2nd was on CD 11, so I have no clue when I'll be past.

So sorry typeA. Good luck with the witch, hopefully it's smooth sailing.

Wow lune, I would be crossing every appendage that I could hoping AF stays away :) good luck!

Thanks everyone for the advice and such, I'm going to try my hardest to not continually fill him in. The spicing up should be interesting, I've always said I'm not mature enough to do certain spicy things because I would just giggle lol.

Happy thoughts to everyone!!

So sorry typeA. Good luck with the witch, hopefully it's smooth sailing.

Wow lune, I would be crossing every appendage that I could hoping AF stays away :) good luck!

Thanks everyone for the advice and such, I'm going to try my hardest to not continually fill him in. The spicing up should be interesting, I've always said I'm not mature enough to do certain spicy things because I would just giggle lol.

Happy thoughts to everyone!!

Im a giggle worm 100% & DH gets a kick out of it. I am a naturally goofy person but DH loves it so its okay :) FXed all goes well later hun!

Morning Ladies :flower:

LDizzy, AnnSue let us know how your testing went/goes!

Everyone else, let me know upcoming dates you have and I'll add it to the front page if it's not already there.

TypeA I'm sorry for your :bfn:, big :hugs:

Lune have you tested again yet?

Typea I'm so sorry for your BFN love :(
Lune- :test: fxed fxed
Grateful- I'm so glad everything went well at your appointment!

Hopin- I'm so sorry for the dream you had i hated those dam dreams but the great news is that as soon as stupid AF comes you can start again and you know what works for you so you WILL HAVE
YOUR BFP FAST i just know it, then take the darn suppositories and hope for the best xoxo.

Btw my first doctors appointment is march 4th and my first ultrasound is the week after (not sure of date yet)

I chose to meet my friends midwife that she goes to so we'll see how that goes and how I feel after

momof1 yay!! having any symptoms yet? do you have a due date?

I think I may have my 1ST EVER :bfp: !!! Line is faint (looks more obvious in person)- let me know what you think?! 14dpo and temps still up!

Attachments

• IMG_0198[2].jpg
    IMG_0198[2].jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_0199[2].jpg
    IMG_0199[2].jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 5
Ah!!! :yipee::happydance::yipee::happydance::yipee::happydance::yipee::happydance::yipee::happydance:

LUNE!!!!!

THAT'S A LINE. OMGOMGOMG! I totally see it!!!!!!! I'm so excited for you, wow!

Are you going to do bloods to confirm or just going to keep testing?! AHHH!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Lune, that looks like a line to me. Have you tried a FRER? It'd be pink for sure! Congrats pretty lady.

Congrats Lune!!!!!!!!

:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

I can't wait to see it get darker and darker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I bet your going crazy right now!:wacko:

:hugs: Thanks everyone! I think I'll take the Digi tomorrow and call the Dr! I have no idea what to do next! :wacko:

I know what you should do next, CELEBRATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did you tell DH?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->