Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

Lune-ahhhhhhhhh yay!:happydance:happydance:::happydance: I'm so happy for you ,CONGRATULATIONS GIRL! definitely a line btw!!!

Hopin- sore bbs and I'm a crank pot lol Holy hormonal :haha:
EDD- Oct 28th ;) xoxo

Good morning lovely ladies, and TGIF!!!!!!!!!!

I hope everyone's doing fabulous, and I'm sure momof1 and lune are just in shock/awe, and don't know what to do with themselves! What a great month of :bfp:'s we have had so far, and we still have 3 more ladies testing this month so I have a feeling we're not quite done with the great news yet!

AFM, still no :witch:. SO that's annoying! :brat:

Dear :witch:,

Please stop procrastinating and fly a little faster to Hopin's house, would you?

Your delay is becoming very very very very annoying :growlmad:

Sincerely,
Grateful

Lune - Let us know when you take the Digi!! Can't wait!!!

Momof1 - October 28th - awesome!!! :happydance: Can't wait until your first appointment. :hugs:

Everyone else - How is everyone doing today? TGIF! Anyone getting a lot of snow today? We are just getting a few inches, but it was coming down pretty heavy this morning. Anyone have fun plans this weekend?

Who is testing next? I need to go review the 1st page!

AFM: I had a really weird dream last night! (They are weird almost every night anymore because of the hormones) But I dreamt that I had the baby early and it was really really small but OK. I laid it on our bed in a little blanket for a second and when I turned around my husband was in the bed and the baby was gone. I looked under all the blankets frantically and said "Where is the baby>?!?!?!?!" and he said "I have no idea, I didn't see a baby...."

Talk about panic attack! LOL

LOL Grateful, thank you for writing to AF on my behalf :rofl:

What an awful dream! You poor thing!! :hugs:
When I was pregnant with DS, I had a recurring dream that I had no arms, and he was crying constantly but I couldn't pick him up and cradle him and I felt so helpless. I guess I was subconsciously afraid I wouldn't be able to take care of my baby!? So strange!

It's official! But it hasn't sunk in yet. Halloween baby! :happydance::yipee:

Attachments

• IMG_0201[2].jpg
    IMG_0201[2].jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 7
Hopin- Bring on :witch: !

Momof1(soon to be 2)- How are you feeling?

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's about all I can say! :happydance:

Have you called your doc yet? Was DH with you when you found out?

That's what I was waiting to see!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:dance::dance::dance::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::dance::dance::dance:
:headspin::headspin::headspin::headspin::headspin::headspin:

Congratulations Lune!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can understand about it not sinking in yet....my BFP hasn't still sunk in!!!!

WAHOOO LUNE!! :D :happydance:

AFM: Its so hard to tell is my symptoms are g.i related or not.. I hate this! I'm sure we are out this month cause it only happened once.

WAHOOO LUNE!! :D :happydance:

AFM: Its so hard to tell is my symptoms are g.i related or not.. I hate this! I'm sure we are out this month cause it only happened once.

What symptoms Lei? Also........you know it only takes once girl! :haha:

Ok.... so now I'm wondering who our 3rd:bfp: is gonna be...

Lei We only did it once!!!

Showed DH the test this AM and we are in shock. Sent a note to the Dr to find out when to come in...

grateful- sore boobs since I O'ed & just the cramps since the beginning of the week.

I found out from my surgery that my intestines are dilated so that could also be why I am cramping. (not really counting that one)

Lune- How was his reaction??

Lei don't count yourself out! It only takes once! FX'd for you :hugs:

DH kinda knew it was coming...his parents and sister's family have been chomping at the bit for more grandkids/cousins so can't wait to tell them!

1st appt not until 8 weeks AHHHH:brat:

I think we all could use some :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"