Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

Shugga- so sorry about last cycle. good luck to you this cyle

Luna- thanks for that information. I am taking everything into consideration and it is good to hear other peoples information.

Not sure if I already mentioned on this thread but I did schedule it for oct 14th so this way when I make a final decision I at least have an appt I can go to or cancel.

My 3 sisters have all had kids within the past 5yrs so I want to see what they did. they dont know im pregnant but prob going to let family know within the next week or so.

THANKS Kins

Hello again everyone!

It's so great to see so many BFP's on here! Congratulations everyone!

I have my u/s scheduled for tomorrow to see if the femara is working :)I am so excited and so nervous at the same time

Shugga: I am on femara too and I am in the middle of my 1st cycle. It's great to know that femara gave you several follicles!

lifeisbeauty-Yes it gave me 4 big ones too, good luck

THanks ladies...

AJD: the GTT is the glucose intolerance test.. to check you blood sugar levels and make sure your not developing gestational diabetes..

Jenna: congrats on the house that sounds fab :)

My boobs never really grow it seems.. they just fill out my A cup.. lol

Our apt went really well today! The doctor could not find the baby's heartbeat with the doppler (no wonder I can't either) so we got another ultrasound. The doctor finally found the baby and it is sitting so low in my uterus like at the very bottom. The heartbeat was fluttering away but the baby never moved. The doc said that it was asleep. Hopefully everything is okay!

I'm so happy you got to see baby's heart fluttering!!!! Aaahh!!!! They sleep A LOT so hopefully you will get to see baby move next time. :flower:

Thanks! It was really special!

I pumped until about 5 months. I had preeclampsia with my DD and she was delivered at 37 weeks to then spend a week in the nicu. I think that time really affected my supply and she just never learned to latch. I was pumping about 5 times a day and it just got to be too much with working full time as well. I think going to 6 months is great! The baby gets all the benefits of breastfeeding by 6 months anyways so anything more is just icing on the cake!

IGH congratulations on pumping. Exclusively pumping is very difficult and can be quite frustrating at times. I had to pump every 4 hours and I called it "going to jail" because it was lonely all the time and you don't get the bonding of breastfeeding. So great job :thumbup:

For our beautiful mommy-to-be's:

Attachments

• 1237499_541880139215993_2028653251_n.jpg
    1237499_541880139215993_2028653251_n.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 1
Thanks Jenna! At work it was not that bad since I had a friend and we pumped together!! We got some pretty weird stares but did not care. At home, it was pretty lonely. High five to you too!!!

Oh man, pumping. I was not a fan of pumping :haha: It can be painful at first!

Rojo You look great! And you are glowing! I'm sorry you're having such a difficult pregnancy. :( Pregnancy isn't always easy.
I had a terrible pregnancy with DS. Terrible. Just becuase you want that baby doesn't always mean you're going to have an easy pregnancy so don't feel bad if you need to express your disomfort here! We understand!

Grateful After we find out the gender(s) I have been deleting the guesses. Maybe I shouldn't have done that so that we could've kept track of who gets them right. :dohh:

River I didn't realize you had a 17 y.o. Wow you were a young first time momma weren't you? Bet you had your hands full. What are you setting as your test date?

Allika 2 more days! :hugs:

mwb So you are waiting for your betas? Those symptoms sound promising. FX'd so tightly for you!!

ajd :rofl: :haha: you are cracking me up with the pickles. You ladies are actually all cracking me up that pickles make you think of me :blush: Hehe. I haven't eaten pickles anywhere near like I did taht day but I did buy a huge jar of them that are sitting on my kitchen counter lol.
Glad your dinner party went well! I'm sure you are bursting at the seams wanting to tell someone!

Jenna YAY congrats on the house!!! So do you have a closing date yet?! So exciting!!

Lifeis Your follies sound fantastic!! When are you testing?

IGH I'm sure it's difficult to find the h/b. Keep trying, you'll find it! Also, let us know how your appointment goes today!

Daisy I'm glad you had a nice weekend, but very sad about your bfn :( Will you do another IUI before your IVF consult?

Ladies please check the front page and make sure we have your upcoming appointments/test dates/scans listed!!!

Yes, waiting for my beta TOMORROW!! So so nervous!!

wow - igh - good for you for exclusively pumping that long! - So nice for you to hear the flutter of your new lo's heartbeat :)

Jenna - late congrats to you on making your 6 month goal

oohh - mwb - exciting :) FX!

Hi River!!

I don't think I properly welcomed you to the group but I noticed you are from Canada!!!!

Yay yay yaY! Me toooo :dance:

Holy crap. I said I wouldn't test but DH convinced me to... BFP. I can't believe it. I've never ever seen that second line. It popped up right away. Beta tomorrow! Feeling a lot better now. Still shaking. How do I upload a picture?

OK i think I added the picture... I still can't believe it!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 13

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g