Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

That is as clear as can be BFP!!!!!! Welcome to the Preggers club!

Thanks for the support ladies. I'll let you know the results tomorrow. I'm so happy but trying not to get too excited. It's still so early.

Very clear! Congrats girl! Refresh our brains again, how many days past retrieval/ovulation are you?

I just went back to when you joined our group and see that you did two eggs!!! So exciting :)

Holy gas pains ugh. Just emailed my my doctor to see what I can take, I guess I ate to much chocolate yesterday! Dohh

If I wasn't prego I'd be poppin gas-x

Allika forgot to comment on your dream post awhile back but ya I'm in the same boat as you

On the train into work and spilled my drink all over me and now it staining. I need my bed I feel like crap today.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 4
MWB!!! :yipee: :wohoo: :dance: :happydance: CONGRATS!! :bfp:!!!!!!

Let us know how your betas go today!!

IGH congratulations on pumping. Exclusively pumping is very difficult and can be quite frustrating at times. I had to pump every 4 hours and I called it "going to jail" because it was lonely all the time and you don't get the bonding of breastfeeding. So great job :thumbup:

Jenna - I'm now doing half breastfeeding and half pumping. I do miss the closeness of doing it all the time but at least I got to do it full-time for 6 weeks. The 3 am pump is the most lonely. I agree with you on the "jail"...so many times I've been sitting there pumping by myself and I forget something, or the baby starts crying, or I'm thirsty etc. and I would yell to my DH "Can you help me??? I'm hooked to this stupid machine!" :haha:

mwb - :happydance::happydance:CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!:happydance::happydance:

Very dark line!!!!! Isn't it the best feeling ever to see that second line for the first time ever?! So excited for your betas :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->