Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

Congrats MWB!!!! How absolutely exciting!!!!!

What were everyone's first signs of pregnancy? Did you have any before you tested positive?

What dpo should I start testing?

I didn't have any signs till I Poas.

I did have a stuffy nose but can't remember if it was before or after the +

The only sign I had was being so tired!

Can not believe we are officially in the second trimester! :happydance:

Lifeisbeauty - I'm not the right person to ask when to start testing haha. Maybe the other ladies do! I was gonna wait til my beta but then ended up testing the night before. It was 8dp5dt. The only "symptom" I really noticed was my ovaries swelling up again. It got a little better after the retrieval (they retrieved 34 eggs) but then a few days after the transfer I started feeling them again. They had told me that it would take longer to go back to normal if I got pregnant so, for what it's worth, that was a little bit of a sign. Besides that I'm feeling normal I guess. Sore boobs but that is probably from progesterone.

Good luck!! Fingers crossed for you

The only thing different on my bfp cycle was that I spotted for maybe an hour the day AF was due

I tested pos at 8dpo :)

Good luck with the scans ladies

It's scan day!! I can't wait to hear all about them Hopin and Allika! Thinking of you both :hugs:

Hi ladies, I just stumbled on this thread and wanted to say hi so it'll be in my saved threads! I am on my second IUI cycle in the 2WW at 4dpo (my chart is off by a day).

So far I feel like I'm coping better with the 2WW than in the past. I've learned not to obsess over every sign ... just to wait and see. Still the suspense sucks LOL.

Welcome Kismet! Good luck in your 2ww - we will be rooting for you! I'm glad to hear that you are dealing better with the waiting...it's the worst part, but fun always carrying the hope that THIS might be your month! :flower:

Ladies I'm on my phone so can't update as much but just wanted to say Allika I'm checking for your update!!! :hugs:

Hi guys! Just got done! We are measuring exactly 5weeks 5 days (which is soooooo tiny) with 1 embryo!

No hb yet or at least none we saw! At first I thought the sac is empty but the nurse turned the wand and then we saw the yolk sac and fetal pole.

For now I am relieved!

@Hopin: let us know ASAP!!!!

Great news Allika!!!! So relieved with you.

When do you go back?

I'm in waiting room now. They always seem to run late!!!! Ugh it's torture.

Oh what wonderful news we have from both ladies! So happy the rainbow babies are doing great! Such a strong hb Hopin :)

Yes the doctor said it was exactly what was to be expected and that I should calm down! ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->