Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

Love that post Grateful and so true!!!

Ro- So sorry you failed your test! That happened to my sister and she passed the 3 hour with flying colors!

Hopin-My next checkup is October 22nd. Can you also please change my gender guess for Ro to girl! Sorry that hb sounds like a girl to me:)

ROJO----------sooooo close ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Sorry about the sugar :(

Grateful thank for the msg.

River- how early you think your going to test :)

lol - I'll probably do a test this weekend, to actually see 2 lines from the trigger shot. This way I know for sure all the ICs I have actually work! (I've only ever had bfn, so I'd like to see something...)
After that, not sure. Part of me wants to know right now, another part just says wait til the beta or at least the day before. I'd like to know when the trigger disappears, but kinda scared to test after that.

Just quickly checking in. My first beta on Wed was 210 and today was 537 :happydance:

Crazy how worried I get right before the call. I guess that's not gonna change, huh? I have my third beta on Monday 9/30 and the first ultrasound on 10/9.

For all the preggos:

How awesome is sour candy? Was it always this good????

I've been buying skittles and love it not the sour kind though

On another note went to accupunture tonight and she said since I am 11weeks I can stop going or if I wanna come one more time that is okay too. My accupuncturist said its good to come back at end of pregnancy too when your uncomfortable. And at 39weeks they can actually help you bring on labor. She said she went all through her pregnancy. I won't be doing that but I think I will be going back one more time.

Someone brought in some sour gummies the other night into work and I couldn't stop snacking on them :haha:

Congrats in the positive test mwb!
I knew September would be a great month!!! :)
My appt Wednesday went well. Ive hit the 6 month mark, gained a total of 3 lbs, hb is in 150's, Adelyn is dancing around in my tummy, glucose tests are gonna happen in next two weeks and my prenatal appt is on October 7th. October 23rd we will be doing tri-weekly appts! November 8th I scheduled a 3D u/s and I can't wait!!!! Sorry on my phone and it sucks!
You ladies are the best! Have a wonderful Friday night!!

So exciting Ldizzy! She will be here before you know it!!!

Any other ladies testing before we say goodbye to September!

I won't be testing...but AF is due on Monday

It's also my birthday this weekend

Hi. Just completed my first IUI yesterday with donor sperm. This cycle is unmediated so I monitored using opk and called when that turned into a positive and went in for IUI the very next day. Supposed to test oct. 11th

I'm trying not to freak out or stress as I know how common it is....but I just started to spot a little. I still have all of the pregnancy symptoms that I have had but seeing red/pink is never a nice thing.

Stay calm.....staying calm.... I think I will be okay unless it gets worse and then I may email my NP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->