Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

Allika I'm soooo happy to hear this great news!! You must be beyond ecstatic!!!:hugs:

Great news ladies! When is the next scan? haha

Oh that is awesome news Allika and Hopin. I am so happy everything is coming along nicely:)

Adj....Why do we have to wait sooooo long for your ultrasound:( I wanna know now:)

Im on the fence about buying the doppler. Hows it working out for you? I might just wait till I get back from vegas and order it because my neighbor will be collecting our mail/packages

@hopin: I have my next US in a week from today, 9 am cst.

Yay allika and hopin! So glad your scans went so well!

Kins- I really like the idea of the Doppler but it really depend on your body and baby's position as to how early you can actually hear the heartbeat. Will check again this weekend to see if I can hear anything.

Just got a text from a friend. She was 10weeks along and just went in and baby stopped growing at 7weeks. Poor thing. Another friend called her and said She sounds good considering

Yayyy Allika and Hoping, great news :happydance::happydance:

Allika - Do you know when they expect to see the hb? My first ultrasound is scheduled for exactly 6 weeks and I feel like I'll be in the same boat as you.

It depends I think between 5w and a few days and 6 weeks and a few days.

We saw heartbeat(s) at 6+1 but it's totally normal to not be able to see it that early

Hey ladies!!!

Thanks for all the congrats :D I'm obviously just over the moon excited for what's to come. Today is the first day I woke up and didn't have to worry. It's a nice feeling!!

I checked the front page and it doesn't seem like we have much going on the next few days (unless of course Smiley tests early :haha:). Make sure you update me if I'm missing something for you on the front page!

Good morning ladies! TGIF

What a happy Friday for us with our ladies great U/S scans!

I was just wanting to give everyone a word of encouragement this morning - When things seem too much to bear sometimes in TTC and it just feels like it may never happen for you, you dread seeing the BFN's each month and just feel....so overwhelmed and defeated by it all - Please REMEMBER...that sometimes its when you surrender to fate (let come what may, what is meant to be in your life and stop worrying) that your dreams suddenly come true. We have some ladies who can definitely testify to that, including myself. Life knows what we NEED and you must believe it will provide. :flower:

Appreciate all of you ladies. You have helped me in my journey immensely.

Awwwww Grateful :hugs: :flower:

Rojo, how did it go yesterday?! You had your sugar test right??

Hi ladies...

Baby is doing well.. head down.. bp and weight was good.. hb was in the 130s.. I did my one hour glucose test and ended up failing it by 3 points... so now I have to the 3 hour test.. not happy about that.. I passed with my 1st two kids and now I failed.. so I need to call and make that appt.. but guessing it will be on Tuesday.. the 1st of October... then my next apt is Oct 15th 32 weeks.. and I start going every 2 weeks..

So yeah I have all my appts made... front page fun!!!

Oct 15th-32 week check
Oct 31st-34 weeks
November 14th 36 weeks
November 21st-37 weeks
November 26th-38 weeks
December 5th-39 weeks
December 12th-40 weeks.. ( 1 day before my due date_

Rojo, bummer about the test!! Booooooooo. But super exciting that you have all of your appointments made! I am going to update now :)

I have my beta test Oct 7 - you could add that to the front :) though I'll be poas most likely earlier just so I know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->