Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

@adj: Rest and try to stay calm. I know....easier said than done but really try to lay down, sleep extra long and take it easy!!!!

Thanks girl! I actually did a nap right after the post as I just couldn't keep my eyes open any longer. I'm looking On Demand to pop a movie in now for the rest of the night.

Happy Birthday Breakin!!! May this be a wonderful year ahead of you!

I just saw bright red.... now I'm very nervous. I just emailed my NP

Praying for you Aj stay positive and rest.

Happy birthday breaking

@adj:is it a lot???? Only when you wipe or on its own?

Ajd, how are you doing now?Sometimes this may happen due to progesterone.Progesterone injection can help.Please
Praying for you.

Breaking Dawn - Happy Birthday.
River - How are you doing?
deafgal01- Good know know about you IUI.I hope this would be your month!
Lune,Allika,hoping,Rojo and other expecting ladies - How are your pregnancies is going?
Ingodshand - Excited for your next appointment.Are you going to find out the gender then?
mwb - Great numbers.Fingers crossed for your first scan :)

AFM - Went to doctor yesterday for my 2nd day scan.She gave me tamoxifen 20 mg/decdan/APCOD/COQ10 and vitamins+Folic acid.This time we may go for back to back IUI's.New cycle new hope :)
I had a singing performance in office function yesterday and it went well.Got loads of compliments :)

Adj- I am praying everything is okay with your little bean. Let us know what the np says.

Ttc- Thanks!! We are so excited! We should find out the gender around thanksgiving.

ajd - Hope everything is ok.

ttcmoon - I am doing good - Trying to be patient for another week. I did take a test yesterday to see the trigger on the test (and to make sure the tests worked). I got a very faint line, so the trigger is still there. Will probably try again tomorrow to see if it is still around.

How are you doing ajd? Hope everything is ok!! Fingers crossed for you!

Haven't seen any more bright red since last night, only a little light tinge left over from it. Feeling a little better now that the initial shock has worn down.

I won't hear back from my NP until tomorrow but I'm hoping she'll have come in for an U/S maybe?? Or at least check my labs and see where things are at on that end.

Praying for no more bright red today. Heading into work now and don't want to think about it all day there.

Ajd- I hope that bleed was nothing to worry about and that they check you out ASAP to assure you baby is sticking in there! It is a hard journey especially when it has been a long and emotional one for you.

ajd... Thinking of you. I know that's nerve wracking. Keep us posted & rest as well as you can. Big :hugs: to you hun.

Breaking happy birthday friend!

Adj...hope all is well, I am thinking of you:)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Breaking!! I hope you had a great on:) xo

Nothing for me yet....AF due on tues/wed and then we will probably due an IUI this cycle and then naturally in NOvember because I will be on holidays with the kids during O time and my DH will home working....lol

Everyone have a great Sunday night!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->