Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

AJD: thinking of you sweetie... happy to hear the spotting has stopped..hope you can get some reassurance asap..

Hope everyone is well..

Thanks so much for your support everyone, it really does mean a lot to me. So far today everything is looking okay but I'm still uneasy with everything.

Thanks girl! I actually did a nap right after the post as I just couldn't keep my eyes open any longer. I'm looking On Demand to pop a movie in now for the rest of the night.

Happy Birthday Breakin!!! May this be a wonderful year ahead of you!

Thx so much ajd.
I was thinking and praying for you....glad that the red is gone today!!

Breaking Dawn - Happy Birthday.
River - How are you doing?
deafgal01- Good know know about you IUI.I hope this would be your month!
Lune,Allika,hoping,Rojo and other expecting ladies - How are your pregnancies is going?
Ingodshand - Excited for your next appointment.Are you going to find out the gender then?
mwb - Great numbers.Fingers crossed for your first scan :)

AFM - Went to doctor yesterday for my 2nd day scan.She gave me tamoxifen 20 mg/decdan/APCOD/COQ10 and vitamins+Folic acid.This time we may go for back to back IUI's.New cycle new hope :)
I had a singing performance in office function yesterday and it went well.Got loads of compliments :)

Thanks so much :flower:

I like back to back IUIs bc I didn't have to worry about missing Ovulation since 2 days were covered!!

Goodlck this cycle!

Adj...hope all is well, I am thinking of you:)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Breaking!! I hope you had a great on:) xo

Nothing for me yet....AF due on tues/wed and then we will probably due an IUI this cycle and then naturally in NOvember because I will be on holidays with the kids during O time and my DH will home working....lol

Everyone have a great Sunday night!!

Thanks Manda :hugs:

Our AFs are do almost at the same time. I'm expecting mine tomorrow the earliest. Feeling crams already tonite so def think tomorrow!

So I am wearing maternity pants for the first time today! They are a little big but my other pants were just too tight!!!

It's funny you say that because I went out on Saturday and bought two pairs. I don't really need them yet but my jeans were tight before I got prego and now they are just uncomfortable. My work pants I had bought big awhile ago so they will fit me for awhile.

Aj so glad things have settled down let us know when you hear from the np

Yeay to maternity pants! lol :happydance:

Ajd - Praying everything is fine with you and no more spotting. :hugs: Let us know what the doctor says.

I spotted again a little last night before bed, about an hr or so after I put the progesterone supp in again. My NP reassured me spotting is normal and my cervix my just be a little irrated from the progesterone. So she ordered me STAT betas today and Wednesday so I'll have those numbers in about 3/4 hrs. Going back to bed for another hr first though.

Glad to hear they reassured you. I'm sure it is just a sensitive cervix issue, but very cool that you get more betas to ease your mind. :winkwink:

ajd - thanks for updating us. I have been thinking of you nonstop. We are here if you need anything! :hugs:

mwb - How did betas go?

smiley - have you tested?

Just got the call. They said levels were "awesome". It was 1500+. I can't remember the exact number haha I was so nervous! I have to do it one more time until it's over 2,000. So I go in on Thursday again. So far so good!!

Ajd - I'm sure everything is fine! Thinking of you! Get some sleep

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->