Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

AJD: I've been thinking about you all day. I can't wait to hear how your appointment went. FX!!!!!!

Hi ladies!!! Ajd is swamped at work and asked me to update you all for her :flower:

Her HCG level was :31,404!!

Doctors office says "Excellent level! Please repeat it on Wed 10/2 but I don't think you have anything to be worried about!"

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Holy bananas I come back & just about everyone is preggers!!! Yay :happydance: :headspin: yay I <3 it!!

Let me also add that I'm sorry I haven't been around much at all... A lot of changes going on :(

Once again I&#8217;m a little behind&#8230;
River &#8211; great size follies! We&#8217;re only a few CD&#8217;s apart&#8230;
Jenna &#8211; congrats on the house! You&#8217;re on the west coast of the US right? Any issue with getting the mortgage if the government shuts down tonight? Or going through a private bank?
LDizzy &#8211; How was your shower?
MWB &#8211; congrats on your BFP! Betas look great
Finding &#8211; Welcome! You&#8217;re 2 days ahead of me; I&#8217;m also on my 2nd IUI. FX&#8217;d
AJD &#8211; thinking of you! Sounds like the beta is reassuring

AFM - I think the worst part about not being pregnant - is feeling like I've been pregnant forever... Like every 2 weeks I treat my body as if I were "just in case" for the most part... Then generally speaking I find out I could have taken that medicine, or had that drink because I wasn't pregnant...
My allergies are worst today then last night, such a headache- but I feel like I can't take anything... And I want nothing more than to find out I'm pregnant now- but if I'm not then I'm just miserable today for nothing... Aggravated!
8DPO today, I&#8217;m most likely testing in the morning. Acupuncturist said to email her with results & if I want to come back for another session.

Welcome back Lei!! We have missed you!

mwb: awesome numbers!!! How are along are you?

Thanks grateful for posting for me! Ran out to grab a quick smoothie for a late lunch :)

Congrats mwb and adj! What great news!!

Ea- sorry you are feeling down, hope this is your month!

Welcome back Lei!! We have missed you!

mwb: awesome numbers!!! How are along are you?

Thanks grateful for posting for me! Ran out to grab a quick smoothie for a late lunch :)

Glad everything is ok for you!! I can't imagine the stress! :hugs:

I'm 4 weeks 5 days today. I have an ultrasound on 10/9 to see if we have 1 or 2 in there :happydance:

Ajd thanks hun, I have missed you all too!

Ready to start stalking all your pregnancy journals :)

I missed you all too so much! Glad to be back :) everyone's happiness makes me happy <3

Thanks, My little junny bee & I went to the park on Saturday so I took tons of pictures :)

Lei, so so happy you're back :hugs:!! Not the same without you here. At all. How are you doing hun?

EA & Smiley, let us know if/when you test!

Allika I cannot wait for your scan on Thursday!

ajd, you must be feeling so relieved. Has the spotting slowed/stopped?

Hi ladies!!! Ajd is swamped at work and asked me to update you all for her :flower:

Her HCG level was :31,404!!

Doctors office says "Excellent level! Please repeat it on Wed 10/2 but I don't think you have anything to be worried about!"

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Holy Hannah Ajd.....great numbers!!!! Does the doctor think you could be having twins?? you did have more then one follie right??

I am so happy your numbers are great.

AJD and MWB great numbers!!

Yes, I live on the west coast. In the Seattle/Tacoma area. I'm not sure what affect a government shut down would have on the mortgage to be honest. OH has been so obsessed with research about that I think he forgot to look in to it. I'm not really worried though. It's not as chaotic as everyone thinks.
We had our inspection last week and it went great! Virtually nothing wrong with it just a few minor cosmetics that we will probably fix someday just for the resell value. Water heater was a little old (I thought it was new, whoops) but the seller agreed to replace it so that's out of our hands. Septic inspection is Thursday. We've been so busy just signing signing and signing papers! Draven is doing great, I think he may be coming down with a little cold. Just a runny nose and stuff but he doesn't seem bothered at all.

Thanks for all your support ladies!! You ladies rock :happydance:

My spotting has stopped for now!!! Haven't had any since Sunday night.

As for twins??? It could be, they aren't commenting yet and we will find out a week from today!!!! Can not wait to see how many are in there. I had two strong contenders and two more smaller ones lurking around. My betas are still doubling... I thought once it got high it slowed to every 72-96hrs for doubling?? I'm excited to see my number tomorrow... I've never been this high before and it's exciting

As for twins??? It could be, they aren't commenting yet and we will find out a week from today!!!! Can not wait to see how many are in there. I had two strong contenders and two more smaller ones lurking around. My betas are still doubling... I thought once it got high it slowed to every 72-96hrs for doubling?? I'm excited to see my number tomorrow... I've never been this high before and it's exciting

That's awesome....I have a feeling you are having twins:) I think October is going to follow Sept and be a great month as well!!

I'm SOOO excited for you...kept popping in to see of your eta number was in and WOW so high.

I think you got two little beans in there :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->