Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

mwb what's your EDD? I need to add you to the front page :)

Rojo how did your 3 hour test go today?

Ajd those are great numbers!

Just a mini update for me- start meds on Thursday after my day 3 blood and ultrasound have paid for everything so it is getting more exciting by the day. I am on a lot more meds than I was with the IUI. All injections too so I should be used to them by day 2 or 3 LOL. I don't mind getting the blood work done- it is just getting over the fact that I myself am jamming myself with a needle. I really can't wait to experience this and even though I am a bit nervous about doing IVF I know it is the right thing to do and what we have to do to get pregnant. DH and I are very excited about the possibility of getting a BFP this time. I can't help but think our chances are way better with IVF. I didn't feel like the timing was right last time with the IUI.
So ballpark timings will be triggering around the 13th then in for the egg suction (that's how I think of it) and then the transfer. So close yet so far. I think I may be dreading the edometrin deposits more than the injections. I didn't really enjoy those last time for the IUI.
I really hope we continue the good luck with all the recent BFP's!!!!

Hockey: getting very excited for you to go through this process. Giving yourself the injections was a little weird at first but you get used to it really quick!

Praying for a very successful October too!! Feeling very lucky on this thread!!

@Hopeful- I'm going to start testing in the morning... And probably every morning until AF is due on Oct 6th!

mwb what's your EDD? I need to add you to the front page :)

Rojo how did your 3 hour test go today?

It's June 4th :thumbup: I didn't check it until yesterday, I'm still sooo hesitant with everything.. Just want everything to go ok!!

Ajd those are great numbers!

Just a mini update for me- start meds on Thursday after my day 3 blood and ultrasound have paid for everything so it is getting more exciting by the day. I am on a lot more meds than I was with the IUI. All injections too so I should be used to them by day 2 or 3 LOL. I don't mind getting the blood work done- it is just getting over the fact that I myself am jamming myself with a needle. I really can't wait to experience this and even though I am a bit nervous about doing IVF I know it is the right thing to do and what we have to do to get pregnant. DH and I are very excited about the possibility of getting a BFP this time. I can't help but think our chances are way better with IVF. I didn't feel like the timing was right last time with the IUI.
So ballpark timings will be triggering around the 13th then in for the egg suction (that's how I think of it) and then the transfer. So close yet so far. I think I may be dreading the edometrin deposits more than the injections. I didn't really enjoy those last time for the IUI.
I really hope we continue the good luck with all the recent BFP's!!!!

Good luck!! I got used to the injections pretty quickly, but I have to admit, DH did them for me. I only did it myself twice when he wasn't around. I thought it was much easier having someone else do it!

I'm okay hopin, taking things one day at a time :)

I have been trying to catch up but its moving fast hehe

ajd - thanks for updating us. I have been thinking of you nonstop. We are here if you need anything! :hugs:

mwb - How did betas go?

smiley - have you tested?

Hi Ladies,

Update on things with me....I am scheduled to test tomorrow and should start spotting on friday with full on AF starting on Sunday if not pregnant. I started feeling pretty crappy Sunday night with extreme stomach cramping and what I would call churning. This lasted all night and into Monday. I was forced to leave work on Monday at lunch time with little appetite and feeling very sick. Not to be too graphic, I spent yesterday afternoon dry heaving, with more of the worst stomach cramps I have ever experienced. I woke up this morning feeling better, but still with a constant stomach ache and random sharp pains and little appetite. I assume it is a stomach bug, although not typical of what I normally have, but also secretly hope it was signs of a BFP!!! I got a little excited and took a pregnancy test.....BFN!!!! I am still holding out a little hope, as I am still very early....but sadly know realistically its probably going to be another BFN!!!

So that's the scoop! I'll test first thing tomorrow morning and let you all know! We have one more month of trying naturally then will head for blood work and get DH checked!

Very excited to see all the BFPs last month! Gives all us still trying hope that our turn will come!

Hopin test went well I passed.. so happy for that.. :) so now head back on the 15th for my 32 week check.. :)

Hey there ladies! I am just catching up on everything its been a busy couple of days. It's so great to see that everyone is doing so well.

AJD I am so glad things are okay. I was worried about your!

I took a test this morning (I am 7dpo) but I wanted to see if my trigger would still show. I had a slight positive, so I am guessing my trigger is still in my system. How long does that normally take to go away? When should I expect an accurate test result?

Smiley that does sound pretty promising for symptoms!

Rojo congrats!!

EA: keeping my FX for you girl... hopefully you'll be one of the first of many Oct BFP's!!

can't for you guys to TEST tomorrow :)

Ok ladies, let's get some BFP's to kick off October!!!! :dance: :happydance:

Jenna Is Draven still dealing w/ a runny nose?

Allika You've been quiet, everything good?

ajd Excited for your betas today!

Breaking Did AF show?

Hockey It all sounds so exciting!! :dance:

Lei Sometimes that's all you can do - take things minute by minute, hour by hour, day by day. Big :hugs: to you, we're here for you!!

smiley Man I hope you feel better soon :( It is still pretty early for you to be testing. Stay positive! Let us know when you test again.

EA Today is the day! :test: :test:

lifeis I'm not sure about the trigger, the other ladies would be better to answer that probably. But I'm excited for you!

Grateful How's sweet Jimmy doing?

Hope everyone else is doing well, be sure to check the front page & let me know if I'm missing anything for you!

lifeis - I'd give it a few more days. I heard anywhere from 7-11 dp trigger to get it out of the system. I also found this chart to be helpful: https://community.babycenter.com/po..._when_the_hcg_trigger_shot_leaves_your_system.

Can't wait to hear about the tests!!

I had to get up early this morning, dd had a flight to catch with her school team. So she is gone til Sunday. Should be interesting to see how work will go today going in early...good thing I have an acupuncture appt after work! (Probably fall asleep on the table)

Hi Ladies!

I tested this morning and a BFN as expected :-( It's so disheartening after spending that last two days miserable with stomach pains and only hoping it was a sign of good things to come! Guess it was just a stomach bug and AF should be on her way! After visiting with my doctor 2 months ago and her reassuring me I should have NO problem getting pregnant, this is soooooooo frustrating! I am very healthy, very regular with my cycles, it just doesn't make sense! We will give it one last try this month then off to get blood work! I definitely feel for all that have countinued to struggle with this more than the 7 months I have! The build up and anticipation followed by the let down and disappointment definitely takes it's toll on you!! Sorry to ramble and vent, just hard to get thru sometimes and DH doesn't understand!

Thanks for listening and being so supportive!! Hoping for lots of BFP for everyone this month!!!

BFN this morning @ 10DPO... I'll test again tomorrow - but it's not looking good

Smiley - How many DPO are you?

EA - Many women don't get a BFP until 11 DPO at least....so I'm still FX'd for you.

Smiley - How many DPO are you?

EA - Many women don't get a BFP until 11 DPO at least....so I'm still FX'd for you.

I'm only 7dpo but 4 days till AF! My ovulation day was 4 days later than normal the past two months?!?! 28 day cycle, normally ovulate day 14, now day 18! Ugh!! Does that mean anything?

EA - I feel for you!! Still keeping my fingers crossed for you ��

Smiley is you o'ed later you will have a longer cycle. You sound like me, very regular. Mine were on average 26 days but I did have an occasional 30 and even a 33 day cycle here and there where I o'ed later.

I totally feel you with the disappointment every month, we had "unexplained infertility" and it took 16 cycles to finally get a bfp so it will happen! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->