Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

Congrats lune!!! That's so exciting!! A funny idea to tell your family is to find a fake pumpkin and carve the due date into it :)

Grateful- we got 2inches here and some nice crunchy ice underneath it. Weekend is probably going to be work and cleaning :/ super exciting here lol.

Hopin- how many weeks are you past the D&C now? Stupid witch always shows up when you don't want her and never when you do. Hopefully she'll get her butt over there this weekend. FX'd for you to start soon!

AFM- pretty sure this cycle is a bust :( fiancée is trying to make it up to me but I'm really too upset to let him at this moment, maybe later on. This was our last go before our break, when we won't start again until jan 2015 :( he wants to move onto IVF since it has better success rate, so gotta start saving. I'll know what the plan is more when my doc calls me back.

Good luck ladies!! And congrats to the happy and healthful 9monthers!

Hi ladies!!! I am actually testing today... umm.. in 20 minutes!!! lol. But then I guess the blood work takes a couple hours to come back. OMG...so hopeful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*hugs* to everyone!!

Ladies please pray or keep me in your thoughts right now. Just went in for my baseline ultrasound (started my period yesterday) and had a beta of 24. I'm terrified.

typeA what does this mean??? :flower: i'm thinking of and praying for you right now.

anmlz I was 5 weeks post D&C yesterday. If AF doesn't show by Thursday of next week, I'm going to call my doc to see what we can do. I know I'm not pregnant (my body would tell me if I was) and I already refilled my prescription for Clomid so I'm ready to get this show on the road!
Sorry if you have already said this, but why do you think this cycle is a bust for you, friend? And are you leaving us? Let us know!

Jazzy FX'd for you, hun! Let us know how your testing goes :)

Grateful: Crazy pregnancy dreams are no fun!! I had some wacky ones too.

Lune: Congratulations on your Halloween baby!!!!!!!! :happydance:

TypeA: I don't know what that means but you're definitely in my thoughts and prayers right now keep us updated.

Thank you! So basically I went in on Friday and had a less than one beta. So they told me to stop the progesterone and I did. Yesterday (1day after I stopped) I got my period. Went in today as usual for my baseline scan to check for cysts and everything was clear to start. My dr always does a beta just in case. I left the office ready to start my next cycle. An hour later my dr called me twice. My beta was positive and was at 24. I went back up to talk to the dr and she put me on progesterone oil inter muscular shots. I go for another beta tomorrow to see if its increased. If so it's a pregnancy. If not, it was a chemical.

typea- im praying its a pregnancy hun! FXED!!! :hugs:

I had what looked like a normal period 2 days after I found out I was pregnant.. The doctors assured me that the baby was okay. Prayers your way hun!

Thank you! So basically I went in on Friday and had a less than one beta. So they told me to stop the progesterone and I did. Yesterday (1day after I stopped) I got my period. Went in today as usual for my baseline scan to check for cysts and everything was clear to start. My dr always does a beta just in case. I left the office ready to start my next cycle. An hour later my dr called me twice. My beta was positive and was at 24. I went back up to talk to the dr and she put me on progesterone oil inter muscular shots. I go for another beta tomorrow to see if its increased. If so it's a pregnancy. If not, it was a chemical.

Oh wow TypeA - I will be praying for you :hugs:

OMG, TypeA I had no idea that's what it meant. I am thinking of you and will be constantly until you get more information tomorrow. Fingers, toes, EVERYTHING crossed for you hun!!! :flower:

:bfn:

:sad2: I am soooo devastated. I really thought I was pregnant. Freakin' hormones I guess? Well, I stop with the progesterone and my period should come in a couple days. F/U appointment for next round on Tuesday. I hope I am emotionally ready by then.

:bfn:

:sad2: I am soooo devastated. I really thought I was pregnant. Freakin' hormones I guess? Well, I stop with the progesterone and my period should come in a couple days. F/U appointment for next round on Tuesday. I hope I am emotionally ready by then.

Awww sorry Jazzy :hugs::hugs: It is so hard, we all know how you feel. Keep your chin up, it will happen for you.:flower:

Jazzy :flower: I'm sorry dear, I know just how helpless that feeling is, as we all do. Try to take some time this weekend to cheer yourself up and prepare for your appointment Tuesday :hugs:

I'm sorry Jazzy :( It's never fun to get that BFN. Hopefully you're ready emotionally for your f/u appointment.

Type A- Every thing is crossed for you!!!

Hopin- I feel like this cycle is a bust because our bedding wasn't successful :( He has a slight problem with finishing which has been an issue for us and I couldn't persuade him to do another IUI this round. My RE's nurse wants me to go ahead and start the progesterone supplements just in case he had some lucky swimmers escape. March 7 is the date that will make or break this cycle...I'm not getting my hopes up. I would like to stick around, if that's ok. I enjoy seeing all the good news and being there for the not so good news for support. If you'd rather me go, I completely understand though.

Good luck and FX'd for everyone!!

I'm sorry Jazzy :( It's never fun to get that BFN. Hopefully you're ready emotionally for your f/u appointment.

Hopin- I feel like this cycle is a bust because our bedding wasn't successful :( He has a slight problem with finishing which has been an issue for us and I couldn't persuade him to do another IUI this round. My RE's nurse wants me to go ahead and start the progesterone supplements just in case he had some lucky swimmers escape. March 7 is the date that will make or break this cycle...I'm not getting my hopes up. I would like to stick around, if that's ok. I enjoy seeing all the good news and being there for the not so good news for support. If you'd rather me go, I completely understand though.

I so know what you're going through, OH

I know exactly what your going through, OH HAD THE SAME problem! I'm so sorry you have to go through that.......so discouraging. Fx that there was a lucky swimmer!

Momof1- Oh my golly, it's uber discouraging! For the longest time I thought it was my fault. I'm glad to know I'm not alone and it's also reassuring that you're pregnant! It definitely gives me hope!! :)

Anmlz of COURSE it's ok if you stay!!! We don't want you going anywhere :hugs:!!!

Sooooo ladies!!!!!! I'm spotting!!! Woot woot that means AF will be here in the next day or so. GRATEFUL thanks your letter seemed to do the trick ;)

My doctor prescribed me clomid days 5-9, I guess I'll stick with that but I know a lot of women take it 3-7. I wonder what the difference is????

I am on 3-7, my Dr said starting earlier gets it in your system before you have a dominant follicle which gives you more of a chance to release 2 or more eggs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->