Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

I'm actually nervous to get my betas back... yikes!

Should be in an hour or so and when that email comes my heart is just gonna be racing

Smiley is you o'ed later you will have a longer cycle. You sound like me, very regular. Mine were on average 26 days but I did have an occasional 30 and even a 33 day cycle here and there where I o'ed later.

I totally feel you with the disappointment every month, we had "unexplained infertility" and it took 16 cycles to finally get a bfp so it will happen! :hugs:

Luna - thanks so much for the words of HOPE!! I know with ovulating later I should have a longer cycle, as my luteal phase should be the same no matter what..however that was not the case last month! Only time will tell this month! Can I ask what you did to finally get the BFP!!!!!

Hopin- happy olive ;) seeing that made me want a mexican martini :rofl:

Smiley- you still have a couple days to go hun so your not out yet. Fxed :hugs:

One thing I love about this group is we all get to go through the ups & downs together... I tried with dh for 2 years constantly & 1 year ntnp so we can all relate. Just know that we are here for you & to just keep pushing because you WILL get your :bfp:

Ajd- heard anything yet?

Just got my results:

10/2 37090
9/30 31404

NP wrote: "Levels still rising, I do not expect to double at this point. All looking good!!"

And so I knew it wouldn't be doubling anymore....but I was kinda hoping a bigger increase than that :haha: Just me being silly :)

Now to just wait 6 more days for the first u/s.....its tooooo far away!!

Smiley is you o'ed later you will have a longer cycle. You sound like me, very regular. Mine were on average 26 days but I did have an occasional 30 and even a 33 day cycle here and there where I o'ed later.

I totally feel you with the disappointment every month, we had "unexplained infertility" and it took 16 cycles to finally get a bfp so it will happen! :hugs:

Luna - thanks so much for the words of HOPE!! I know with ovulating later I should have a longer cycle, as my luteal phase should be the same no matter what..however that was not the case last month! Only time will tell this month! Can I ask what you did to finally get the BFP!!!!!
It was my first month on clomid. There was nothing wrong with any of our tests though, my doctor prescribed it to increase our chances :)

Congrats adj on the rise and glad the spotting has stopped!
Good to see you on here again lei! We've all been thinking about you.
Hopin I was wondering where Allika was also...
Fingers crossed for all the testers!!
And grateful my shower was great! Now I'm washing baby clothes and getting everything all set up to be ready before Adelyn gets here! :)

I think Allika has family family visiting...

AJD: I am so glad your betas are rising! Hopefully now you can relax and not have to be so worried!

I took another test today (DPO 8 ) and it was positive again. It was really faint, but looks just the same as yesterday mornings. I was hoping there would be a difference in color so I would know if it is the trigger going down or pregnancy going up :) Oh well, I will test again tomorrow morning and see :)

Ldizzy thanks hun! BTW I love the name you picked out :) any pictures from your shower?

Yay adj, so happy you number is still going up!!

Welcome back lei!!

My trigger was always gone by about 7-8 days post. How you're line is darker tomorrow!!

Sorry guys, my sister is visiting with her family from Germany so we have been busy and I didn't have much time!!!!

Oh, I forgot to say. Today, there were SEVERAL times I felt this weird flutter super low in my abdomen. I don't mean a flutter like gas pains, it was almost like quick twitches in my stomach. Has anyone had that before? Could it be a sign of implantation?

LifeisB, I used to test out the trigger with dollar store cheapies but then try a FRER to test for real and because it was more sensitive it would still pick up. So then I tested out the cheapie and once those were gone I would test out FRER. This last cycle I had a slight line at 7DPO but didn't test on 8DPO but on 9DPO it looked slightly darker than it did on 7DPO. I wish I had tested on 8DPO but o'well. Wanted to show you what it could like at your point in the game.

Attachments

• IMG_3402.jpg
    IMG_3402.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 7
Ok ladies, let's get some BFP's to kick off October!!!! :dance: :happydance:

Jenna Is Draven still dealing w/ a runny nose?

Allika You've been quiet, everything good?

ajd Excited for your betas today!

Breaking Did AF show?

Hockey It all sounds so exciting!! :dance:

Lei Sometimes that's all you can do - take things minute by minute, hour by hour, day by day. Big :hugs: to you, we're here for you!!

smiley Man I hope you feel better soon :( It is still pretty early for you to be testing. Stay positive! Let us know when you test again.

EA Today is the day! :test: :test:

lifeis I'm not sure about the trigger, the other ladies would be better to answer that probably. But I'm excited for you!

Grateful How's sweet Jimmy doing?

Hope everyone else is doing well, be sure to check the front page & let me know if I'm missing anything for you!

Hi Hopin...

I'm still here following....just swamped at work so can't visit during the day.

AF did not show yet....today is cd31. Have had 31-32 day cycles in the past and bc I did not track ovulation I could have O'd after cd14.

Have had AF cramping since Sunday so I feel she's coming .

Wow look how far along you are.....:hugs:

Allika!!! Today is scan day! :dance: Please try to update us if you can - but I know you have a lot going on right now. But seriously, update us. :haha: I'm just giving you a hard time. Thinking of you! :hugs:

Lifeis, keep testing!!

Anyone else planning to test this morning? EA?

Breaking I'm keeping my FX'd that she doesn't show for you :flower:

Hockey let us know how your u/s goes today!

What else is going on ladies?

Waiting for my beta results. This should be the last time as they expect them to be over 2,000. Usually they call around 1-2pm!

Hi guys! Baby measures 6weeks 5 days and has a heartbeat of 133bpm! Relieved!

Woke up and AF arrived

LOL

Isnt that how it always works.. you start talking about her and it's like she's listening and invites herself over...LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->