Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

Yay Allika!!!! Did you get any pics?! When do you go back? You must be on top of the moon! :) :cloud9: I can't believe we're pregnant together again. Kinda funny how that worked out isn't it?

mwb, keep us posted! I'm sure those #'s will be fantastic!

Breaking...ugh!!! She's got some nerve!!!

I am still waiting for AF...I don't understand whats going on...lol. I finished my last BC pill on sunday and normally I will get AF by tues or wed and there is NO sign of her whats so ever. I am hoping she comes soon.

Breaking we are normally a few days apart hopefully you getting yours today means mine is on her ugly way. lol

Hey all hope your all doing well...

Luna how are you doing... almost baby go day :)

Here is a picture! I am soooo happy that everything looks good!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 8
Allika- How exciting! So happy for you and what a great pic!

Breakin/EA- So sorry for the BFN

MWB- Can not wait for your results! I know they will be great!

Luna- So close!!

U/S went well today. They said things look great (for day 3) She took a few measurements but I can never see the screen when the one girl does it. So I will ask next time. Just waiting for call back on how bloods went and to see what meds to start today. I work shift work and last go around the timings of the injections didn't really interfere with work- this go around it seems it will be the opposite. DH was able to do most my injections last time. Oh well- it is so worth it!
Ajd what a great picture- how excited are you?!?!?

Allika what a beautiful pic!!! And measuring right on schedule, wonderful!! Such relief :)

Allika - Beautiful first picture :hugs: Love it. So happy for you!!

Allika - nice pic!
Breaking - sorry AF showed
EA - sorry about the bfn. What sensitivity of tests do you use?
mwb - any news?

So, I did test out the trigger using the Ultra sensitive ICs. If there is a next time, I'll try and use less sensitive tests...8&9 dpo were really really faint, and todays is insanely faint it doesn't look like it is there, though OH can see it still, but he says today's test looks diff than the others (maybe diff dye lot). At this point I might as well keep going and testing every day...I think I have enough for the end of the cycle. poas aholic... I don't like seeing the bfn, but well, feel like I can't stop at this point.

@River: I'm using first response "6 days before your missed period" test... I can't find where it says the actual sensitivity numbers

Yay Allika!!! So amazing!!

My beta was 4,000+ I'm always so nervous that I don't remember the exact amount. Or maybe she didn't even tell me. As long as she keeps saying "awesome" I'm happy! She thinks there may be two in there!

Allika! :dance: :yipee: What a beautiful picture. <3

River I think it's safe to keep testing with the IC's. FX'd for you!

mwb -- whoaa awesome #'s!! Eeeek! I can't wait for you and ajd's scans next week to see if we have any twinnies!

....and I am still waiting! This is so frustrating I just want to get back into the game. Plus because I am going away next month my O time falls right as I am coming back so I may miss out on next month. Unless because I am going away without my DH he will be so excited to see me that it happens just that one night. If I get AF tmrw that makes my O time in nov just as I getting home. lol

mwb: great numbers!! Cant wait for our scans next week!!

Congrats on the great numbers girls!!!
And I'm sorry for the BFN's.
And if I didn't mention earlier the I think Allika is having a boy, I'd like to mention that I think Allika is having a boy. :) both my boys had heart rates in the 130's and this little babys heart rate is 150's. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->