Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

Dizzy - your guess for Allika was :pink:, do you want me to change it to :blue:?

Good morning ladies :)

I do too Allika :flower:

I cannot WAIT for all you ladies to go to your gender scans!

Sorry for the bfn EA :( :hugs:

I think of you often, and your journey and struggles. I hope IVF gives you that rainbow that you deserve!

Can not believe I never voted!

Adj- TWIN girls!
Allika- Boy
MWB- TWIN- girl/boy

I took another test this morning and the line was lighter than it was yesterday. I am DPO 10 and I am guessing that is the trigger leaving my system. I will keep testing and see if the line starts getting darker! Has anyone every tested out their trigger and had BFN's in between their trigger leaving and their positive for pregnancy test result?

I am just a day ahead of you! I am 11 dpo, and got a bfn today. All previous tests had lines, getting fainter(5, 7-10 dpo) Not sure if the bfn was because the trigger is finally out, or that my sample was probably a bit diluted this morning. I was hoping to see a little bit darker line today. Guess we'll see what tomorrow brings. I use the 10mIU/mL sensitivity. What have you used?

River: I have been following your posts because I noticed you were one day ahead of me. I am using the wondfo pregnancy tests and I just googled it and they are 25
MiUl for sensitivity. What are you using?

generic Internet cheapies that have posted 10mIU sensitivity. On the package they say they come from a lab in the next city over.

I am so sorry for the BFN EA.Please keep us informed about your IVF consulation.

How all your sweet ladies doing?Can't wait to see more BFPs.

I went for CD9 scan today.Looks like I am responding very slow and injectibles got me too many follicles on both sides.I have 3 at right of 10.5,one at left of 13 and many of about 11.Doctor is not giving any more injection and I will go for CD11 scan on monday.I always respond well to medicine, looks like my body is not able to sustain these medications for so long.So many medicated cycles I have gone through.

I got one appreciation in office.My client manager head appreciated me for good work, which made my day :) My hubby got a new job offer.We are still checking if it would be a good option to leave the current one.

AF is here! AF is here!! I think this is the most excited I have been. I started meds today and will start my fermera on Monday. I hope this month is mine:)

How is everyone else doing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"