Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

Yay Hopin! This is really good news! Very happy for you and looking forward to testing with you in March!

Yay Hopin!!! That's fantastic!! Never before has it been so exciting that someone gets their period, lol. Look forward to hearing about your adventure:) And thanks for allowing me to stay, I appreciate it :D

Thank you, so very much, ladies for being here with and for me through this all. I'm feeling so emotional about how incredibly thankful I am for all of you. I just don't think anyone else will ever understand this journey quite like you ladies. :hugs:!!!!!!!

Would it be ok for me to take Clomid days 3-7 instead? Or do I have to ask my doc?

Don't fix what ain't broken. Day 5-9 worked for you so go with that!

Wow TypeA!!!! I've got everything crossed for you right now I'll keep you in my prayers <3

And congratulations Hopin welcome back I'm SO happy you can finally start again! :hugs:

I'm out this month. :/ today I went to my FS to get my fourth round of femara script. I told him about how the first month was the only month I really felt it working. FS showed me the ultrasound and said there are quite a few follicles and we're on the right track. He also told me that I need to upgrade my OPK's and try clear blue OPK's. I was their last appt so I didn't want to keep them late, but I wanted to talk to him about trying clomid and the sizes of my follies. Sometimes I'm just too considerate! Lol :)

Oh and happy belated birthday Jenna!

Congrats Lune! (Just doing a little catch up and saw your bfp!!)
Hopin-Glad to have you back and testing again with us in March! St. Pattys day, here we come!
TypeA- let's hope you're our #3 bfp!!! Fxd!!!

I really love this thread. It has an overwhelming amount of support with just enough girl talk. (btw, I don't technically have any tattoos but I do have permanent eyeliner and I'm wanting a touch up! And I now only have piercings on my ears. ;)

Woohoo Hopin!!!! That news just made my day!!! That is wonderful!

I'm also loving all the new ladies on this thread!!! Stick around until you get your NFP.....and after!!

So i took the intermuscular progesterone oil shot yesterday. This is going to shock you but it hurt less than a subq when it was bring done. But afterwards, umm ouch. I am still bleeding. My poor DH is so hopeful but I've seen all the blood and am not so hopeful. Ohh and I've taken 2 pregnancy tests that were BFN. I go in this morning at 945 to give blood and then I wait for the call. Happy Saturday everyone!!

LDizzy: Thank you :) Sorry to hear about the BFN :( Is your doctor upping the doses? And ouch, tattoo eyeliner!!! Didn't that hurt?!

Hi Ldizzy!

Hopin, ahhhhhhhhhhh I'm doing the craziest :happydance:happy dance for you today, finally! Horray!!! :dance::laugh2::headspin::headspin::wohoo::loopy::rain::bunny::happydance:

Sorry LDizzy for the bfn. They're not our friends :(

TypeA, anything yet??

And thanks so much to all of you for celebrating with me. It's odd, I had a little spotting yesterday and nothing since then. So hopefully it's still happening soon!!

Anmlz- glad you are staying

Ldizzy- sorry to hear the bfn :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Typea- please let us know when you hear your results

Hopin- AF must have gotten my letter. I think she is on the way. :) if you spotted that's a great sign!! Makes me excited!!! Yeay!

Hopin- If my memory serves me correct, it's pretty typical for you to spot in the beginning on past cycles, right?

Ldizzy- I'm so sorry honey :o(

Typea- I cant wait to hear how everything goes tomorrow! Every limb is crossed right now!

:hugs: anmlz and Ldizzy

typeA I really hope you get some good results

my day 21 progesterone results are in, 57.1! Last time I had it done it was 28 so I think it's safe to say I either dropped 2 eggs or one super egg this month :happydance:

Woo hoo hooray :happydance: for those eggies dropping Luna! Here's to a lucky TWW girl, fx'ed! :HUGS:

HOPIN-How's AF's flow? Fxed

How's everyone else this evening? My favorite bnb ladies are quiet tonight! Miss you girls tons! :hugs:

Hopin- I think I told you the wrong EDD its Oct. 28th (not 24th) :haha: oops my bad!

I took my last Femara yesterday and am now on Day 9! No side effects but major hot flashes at night, I hope that's over now though! :)

@The 2 BFP Ladies and Grateful and Jenna: I want to again thank you for sticking around and not leaving the thread it's so good to have a positive vibe and optimism in this thread!

@TypeA: thinking of you and praying its not ectopic or chemical! Fingers crossed

@Hopin: fingers crossed for you and thinking of you especially. AF needs to show her face!!!!

@Lei: Big hug! Haven't given you a shout out in a while but remember the words of the psychic....and stay calm and optimistic!

I'm so sorry to update do late!! It's been a crazy day. They called and confirmed my HCG was back down below 1 so it was a chemical pregnancy basically. I was able to go ahead and start on my next IUI cycle though. So I took my first shot tonight. I'm doing okay with the news because I'm just happy that I am able to get pregnant. But my DH took it pretty hard. Thank you so much for all your thoughts and concerns. It was a crazy day yesterday and I just knew something wasn't right. Happy Saturday!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->