Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

Big big :hugs: :hugs::hugs:
This much you know, it will work again, you will meet your rainbow.

Lifeisbeauty many many :hugs: to you. I am so sorry to hear this very sad news. We are all here for you!

Lifeisbeauty- I'm so sorry to hear this hun! Lots & lots of :hugs: sent your way! We are here for you sweetie.

So sorry to hear that Lifeis... What an emotional roller coaster. Hang in there :hugs:

Sending my prayers and many hugs to you my dear :hugs: My heart is very sad for you both.

Lifeis, I am so sorry to hear!! Prayers and :hugs: for you and your family! Your angel baby will watch over you in the coming days! Lots of love!

Aww lifeis Iam so sorry to hear such sad news. <3

AFM...Iam on CD10 today. I have 1 follie on the right at 1.6. I will probably trigger wed or Thursday and IUI on fri or sat. We will see on wed Iam really excited.

Thanks ladies. It has been a really difficult night, but I keep looking to this forum for positive words of encouragement. I know things will get easier with time, now is just hard. I decided to start a blog and maybe that will help me deal with my feelings. Thanks for all your positive words of encouragement from the past, current and upcoming during this crazy roller coaster journey!

so sorry to hear :hugs:
Blog post is a good idea, so is a journal. Writing stuff down seems to help.

I am so sory lifeis.That is a very bad news.Starting a blog is a good idea.
I hope the time passes soon.:hugs::hugs:

AFM - TWW for me.Could not time our BD well this time.Hubby was too stressed to do anything.We did double IUI (thursday and friday).I just hope that works.Had 2 mature eggs (19mm) and one mid size (15mm).And linin was 1cm.But doc was not happy with the linin as it was not tri layer.it is kind of patchy.

Morning ladies!

Hockey Good luck with ER today! Excited for you!

Lifeis I am so so sorry for your loss :hugs: I know how heartbreaking this can be. Take it from me (and all of the other ladies who said it before me), you WILL have your time. Your rainbow baby will come around!! :flower:

ttc FX'd for you this cycle!

Jenna Yay for Draven's appointment! Keep us posted on how it went.

Rojo Can't believe how far along you are! You're really getting there!! Let us know how yoru appointment goes today.

ajd So excited for your first OB visit! Will you get another scan?

mwb How are you doing??

TypeA You've been so so quiet. Hope things are well!

Allika Still have family visiting?

Thanks ladies. It has been a really difficult night, but I keep looking to this forum for positive words of encouragement. I know things will get easier with time, now is just hard. I decided to start a blog and maybe that will help me deal with my feelings. Thanks for all your positive words of encouragement from the past, current and upcoming during this crazy roller coaster journey!

Lifeisbeauty - I read your blog. What beautiful words. I had the same childhood fear and always had the interior feeling that I couldn't have children. I too was not always ovulating on my own. With just a little boost from Femara, my childhood fear was proven wrong.

My heart breaks for you as I cannot imagine what you are going through emotionally and physically. But...as you said everything happens for a reason, even if it is incredibly painful at the time. The reason usually doesn't show itself immediately. Try to keep the faith through your pain, and in Hopin's words "Keep looking up and there may be a rainbow waiting for you." I know there will be for you.

Hey Guys! Greetings from the hospital! I had an ovarian torsion (baby is doing great but need surgery ASAP!)

I started to have terrible pains last night, it got so bad that I couldn't stop vomiting! Begged husband to take me to ER, he first thought I was dealing with nausea! When we got to the ER they said either appendicitis or twisted ovary. I guess this is another follow-up crap from the IVF, I am catching it all (baby included so all is good). I'm waiting for my OBGYN to get here so she can fix it! I'm on morphin which makes the pain bearable but I swear it was the worst thing I've ever experienced!

My parents are still in town which is good and bad!

Sorry I can't catch up with y'all!

Lots of love also from my little 8week 3 days measuring, 177heartbeating, trooper baby!

Wow Allika, bless your heart. I'm sure you were so scared and I am so glad that everything is still well with baby :flower: Please keep us posted, I will pray for your comfort and health!! You DO have a fighter baby!!!!

Also very glad you have a ticker now :dance:

Okay forgive me the meds haven't quite worn off. Sadly to say they only got 2 eggs. That's frustrating but hopefully they are both top of the line ones :)
Will be getting a call every day to hear how things are going.
Hate to break it to you ladies but that hurt like h$(; also the meds apparently made me super sad. It was funny in a way though. Started to have a tear drop roll down my face and then the crying started and next thing you know I couldn't stop but we were all laughing about it.

Allika - Praying that your surgery goes wonderfully for you and baby. Please let us know how you are doing :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->