Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

Question for you ladies (especially the IUI ones if you know the actual count prior to and post freeze of sperms)...

I had my first IUI done with the first vial of my donor. That one that they used for my IUI had a count of 126 mil before wash/freeze. When it was thawed, only 4 mil had survived and with 20% motility. I still have 2 more vials that I can use (one with 78 mil and one with 88 mil). Now what are my chances that these two vials will have the same issue the first one had- 20% motility and not as many surviving? I only found out about the count/motility about a week after IUI was done and had no idea that was considered not good for IUI use (according to some of my loyal BNB followers who have experience).

It's such a big gamble to take, knowing that the last two vials I have have smaller count and that scares me. I know I can always get more from where it came from. The clinic follows FDA regulations so fresh is not possible, it has to be frozen sample that we use for my IUI.

Thanks for your input/help regarding this experience.

Hey Guys! Greetings from the hospital! I had an ovarian torsion (baby is doing great but need surgery ASAP!)

I started to have terrible pains last night, it got so bad that I couldn't stop vomiting! Begged husband to take me to ER, he first thought I was dealing with nausea! When we got to the ER they said either appendicitis or twisted ovary. I guess this is another follow-up crap from the IVF, I am catching it all (baby included so all is good). I'm waiting for my OBGYN to get here so she can fix it! I'm on morphin which makes the pain bearable but I swear it was the worst thing I've ever experienced!

My parents are still in town which is good and bad!

Sorry I can't catch up with y'all!

Lots of love also from my little 8week 3 days measuring, 177heartbeating, trooper baby!

Oh Allika I will be thinking about you I hope you start to feel better after surgery. Your little bean is definitely a fighter!!!

Okay forgive me the meds haven't quite worn off. Sadly to say they only got 2 eggs. That's frustrating but hopefully they are both top of the line ones :)
Will be getting a call every day to hear how things are going.
Hate to break it to you ladies but that hurt like h$(; also the meds apparently made me super sad. It was funny in a way though. Started to have a tear drop roll down my face and then the crying started and next thing you know I couldn't stop but we were all laughing about it.

I will be praying for you and your 2 little eggies. Are you going to put both back in? When is your implantation 3 or 5 days??

Allika- You and your bean will make out of this just fine! Hang in there until they can fix it!

Allika what a scary thing to be going thru. And what a little fighter you have there :hugs:

Allika - thinking of you - great that you have a strong bean!

Hockeypucks - sorry that you had to go through it all and only get 2 eggs, but those were probably the best of the best, and become wonderful embies and sticky beans!

Deafgal - sorry, I don't have any experience with frozen versus fresh. Seems very odd that the numbers would go down by that much!

Allika - hang in there! How scary! So glad everything is ok with the baby!!!

Hopin - I'm doing well. Weird food cravings/aversions which I've never had and just very tired during the day. I swear I can lay my head at my desk and fall asleep!! Haha.

Lifeis- I am so sorry for you loss. Many of us know how truly heartbreaking it can be to see those two lines and then lose the baby. I know you will get your rainbow and it will be the best ever!

Hockey- Sorry the retrieval hurt! My doctor gave me extra meds so it was not that bad. I only got 4 eggs during my cycle and two perfect embies that we transfered. I know your two are fighters and everything will be great!

Allika- You poor thing! I am so sorry you are going through all of this, but it will be worth it when you are holding your little one!

Life - So sorry to hear the news :hugs: Sending you prayers.

Allika - Sending you prayers as well I'm glad baby is okay.

Draven's appointment is today at noon (pacific time). I'm going to ask them to check Draven's blood while we're there if you all recall the petechiae rash he's had on and off since he was a newborn. Doctor said it's likely just viral but I want to check his blood count just to ease my mind next time it comes back. My sister and I have a bet on how much he's gained since his last appointment :p At 6 months he was about 17 pounds. My sister is guessing he will now be 19 pounds and I'm guessing 19.5. No shots today thank heavens! But he will have a little poke in the foot for the CBC but I think that'll be better than shots.

Lifeis-I am truly so sorry for you loss.. praying you get your rainbow very soon.. hugs and love

Hey ladies have my apt at 145 central time so will update when im done.. :) and I know 32 weeks on Friday.. seems to be flying by now :)

Had a wonderful first OB appt today. Baby came in measuring at 8W2D with an EDD of May 24th....I'm still sticking with May23rd for myself! Heartbeat looked nice and strong.

I can call tomorrow to find out about genetic testing. I can go in for a glucose test in two weeks. My next OB appt is Nov 26th.

Attachments

• IMG_3501.jpg
    IMG_3501.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 4
Ajd - Great news!!! Must feel so happy/relieved!! That's a long time til your next appointment!

Surgery went well! My lovely ovary was twisted twice and they had to decompress it!

Baby is doing great! Let's keep it that way!

I have to stay at the hospital for one night and then I am on strict bedrest for a week! Will do personals tomorrow!

Praying for you allika. How invasive is the surgery, is it a pretty easy fix? Keep us posted hun & hope you get to feeling better. You sure do have a little fighter there ;)

ajd- Great news! :happydance:

I am so warmed by all of our growing beans! Altho I am currently in my worry weeks from my loss. I think I will listen for the hb 1-2x/wk to ease my mind.

Hopin - 11 weeks! You can add my next appt for 10/31.

Draven's appointment went great, I'll post about it in my journal.

I was feeling rather crafty today and our room was a little bare feeling unfinished. So I made a little something :) A little DIY Wall Decor craft I found on Pintrest. Just got 3 cardboard things at the dollar store and some fabric from JoAnn's. Matches perfectly and gave our room just what it needed! What do you think?

Attachments

• photo (6).jpg
    photo (6).jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 7
Love that. I am so not savy with decorating

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members