Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

Wow Jenna it looks great!

ajd - Good to know about the scan.Lots of love to the small one.

Allika - oh I am so sorry dear,I hope the surgery is not very invasive.Good to know about your baby.Get well soon.

River - How are you doing?

Deaf - I do not have experience with frozen sprem but the count you mentioned at the time of IUI is definitely not good.If the sperm donor is known to you isn't it possible to get it fresh at the time of IUI?FX'd for you.

Lune - When is your scan scheduled?

Fresh is not possible due to stupid FDA regulations so if I was to use fresh I would have to do at home insemination which I won't do for several reasons.

So some good news which I needed- Just got a phone call. Both eggs were fertilized. So that's really good news now they have to just keep it up. They will call me back tomorrow with another update.

How are you doing Allika?

Jenna, love it!

Hockey, great news!!

hockey that is a great news hun!When are they going to transfer them?

@Hopin: love your little bump
@Jenna: I used the same Pinterest inspiration for our bedroom :)
@lifeis: I am so sorry and hope you won't be having too much pain
@adj: great picture!
@grateful: how are you doing, mama? How long do you plan to breastfeed?
@hockey: when is your transfer? Any symptoms after Egg retrieval?

AFM: doing good, catheter and all that is removed, pain is also gone! I will be released from the hospital any time now and then it's strict bedrest so the ovary doesn't twist again!

Good Morning All...

Hockey....that is awesome news you are almost there!!!
Allika...Glad you are feeling better:)

AFM: Just got back from my REs office. My 1 follie is 2.0 and we are going to wait 1 more day in hopes my lining gets a little better so we should be triggering tomorrow and IUI Sat morning:) I really hope this is it cause I am so sick of early morning appointments and trying to organize my kiddos at the last min all the time.

Hope everyone has a great day and will be back soon:)

Lifeisbeauty - Thinking of you. :hugs:

Allika - So glad everything went well and that the pain is gone. Glad you will be relaxing. How long are you on bedrest? I am doing fine, thanks for asking.:flower: I plan on breastfeeding as long as I can, whether by actual breastfeeding or pumping or both. Right now I do both. 6 months was my original goal but I just take it day by day.

Manda - FX'd for you! Excited for your IUI!

Hockey - Yeay!!!!!! Sounds great!!

Where on earth is TypeA?

When are you going to start trying for another one, Grateful?! :D

When are you going to start trying for another one, Grateful?! :D

LMAO.....everyone thinks I'm ...:wacko: BUT, I seriously think I want to try for another one this spring. :winkwink: What if it takes YEARS again?! I need to hurry up, I would LOVE for Jimmy to have a sibling, God willing. I'm getting old...

Hockey - that is great news! Are you planning a 3 day or 5 day transfer?

ttcmoon - I am doing good. Finished the last of the meds last night. Those injections really make me tired! Trying to talk oh into coming in the follie check tomorrow morning so he can see what I am talking about. He's not sure he wants to yet. Hoping for more than 2 follies this time to increase chances :)

Did any of your oh's come to see the scans?

Hopin - Happy 11 weeks!
mwb - Happy 7 weeks! - How are you feeling? Hope all is well at your scan tomorrow :)
IGH - Happy 16 weeks!
Kins - Happy 14 weeks!

Wow, you guys are active today! Hard to keep up!

Thanks River! Will post a bump pic later. I feel like I have really popped this past week!

Hockey-Yay, what great news! I will keep praying that your little embies keep growing!!!

Allika- So glad you are getting out today! Pick up some movies and just chill out!!!

Grateful- My goal was 6 months too, but I dried up around 5. My DD just wanted the bottle since it was faster and she didn't have to work as hard! Good luck, but don't be too hard on yourself!

AFM- I am so ready to get my 2nd tri energy. I am still so tired every day, but at least my headaches are fading. The nurse told me to take 2 tylenol and drink a soda!

Grateful you're not crazy! I think it's a great idea then Jimmy and his sibling will be very close and able to play together :)

Hey all my appt yesterday went well hb 150s bp good as was my weight :) gained 11lbs so far.....

Next appt is Halloween :) and I got a pumpkin shirt to wear

It's so hard to keep up with everyone but am loving all the good news and updates.

My transfer date will either be day 3 or 5. So Friday or Sunday. I am hoping Sunday. It was such a relief to hear them say that both are now fertilized. I was really worried that neither of them would be since they only were able to retrieve 2.

I have noticed the last 3 days my nipples have been very tender. Likely from all the meds up to the retrieval date.

Yesterday I was quite sore after the retrieval. Stabbing like cramps if I moved. If I laid down or sat still it was okay. Heating pad worked wonders and I did not take any tylenol or anything. Feeling much better today. Still the odd cramps when I move- it feels like I have gas bubbles but really bad ones that are sore- that is the best way to describe it. Weird feeling. Sorry if TMI. Looking forward to the call again tomorrow to hear the update on my embrys !!!

@hockey: sorry i might have missed it but did they say why they only got two? Were the other ones immature? Did both come from the same ovary?

Alika- I have no idea why they only got 2. I was wondering that myself. 2 days before at my ultrasound at the clinic I go to I had 6 really good size follies. Measuring from 1.7-2.3. 3 on each side. I don't know enough about it as to why they wouldn't get more. I will ask once I go back either Friday or Sunday. Would it have to do with the trigger shot at all?
It is disappointing because if the embryos don't make it to transfer or I get BFN there will not be an option to do a FET as they only freeze 3+ embyos leftover. So I would have to go through the whole medications and retrieval process again.
BUT I am staying POSITIVE and this was meant to be so these 2 embryos are Rockstars and going to do amazing and we are going to get a pregnancy :)

Hopin - can you change my Kins's gender guess to Boy? I've changed my mind. Thanks!

Hockey - Are you transferring 1 or 2? If you're transferring 2, why would they wait until day 5? So happy they both were fertilized, it's so stressful!!

River - Feeling pretty good! Definitely more symptoms every day. Lately it's been constipation, gas, all that good stuff :) They are going to check my progesterone tomorrow to see if I have to keep taking the supplements. I forgot to take it this morning, called the doctor, and she said it's fine to take it after work. I told my husband and he didn't wanna take a risk and drove half hour to bring it to me at work. For how little emotion he shows on the outside, he sure loves these babies already!! <3 <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->