Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

You have such a great attitude hockey. I just know you will get your baby!

Mwb- how sweet of your hubby!!

Lilrojo- Only 11ibs! I only wish! I don't think I'm taking in any extra calories but my clothes are getting tight. :shrug:

I gained 10 lbs in the first tri! I'm on track to be just at the top end of the expected 25-35 lbs gain so I'm trying to be OK with it :/

Hahahaha!!!! I'm laughing at all your small weight gains. I would have LOVED to only gain 30lbs in my pregnancy. Lucky me, I doubled that and finishe my pregnancy at a whopping 60lbs exactly. Blahhhh.

And what's funny is that up until the end when my SPD got too bad I was still fairly active. Granted I wasn't working at the time so I did spend a lot of time on the couch I also did some walking on the treadmill and pregnancy yoga. And my whole life I was blesse with a very slim figure with out any effort so it really wasn't expected. Funny, I have a friend who is overweight and actually lost weight during her pregnancy. Funny how that happens :)

I like to think that my giant boobs are a significant portion of my weight gain :haha:

Well I never got that far with my pregnancies but dying to become fat with giant boobs full of milk :)

Jenna what is SPD?

Happy 37 weeks Luna.

I haven't gained any weight think yet i think i lost 1lb but I'm told that is okay and I'm sure it will all come soooo fast. I'd rather not gain alot because I'm already about 15-20 overweight but that's wishful thinking.

Oh btw this is a happy story but brought tears to my eyes. I will have to add this couple to my prayer list

https://m.nbcnews.com/health/5-million-babies-born-through-ivf-past-35-years-researchers-8C11390532

Real quick, I'm at work.. U/s looked great. One little bean measured 7w1d and one 6w6w. Heart rates 156 and 166 if I remember correctly!! Calling my OB today!! So happy!

I feel like this TTC / Infertility stuff is a 2nd job with the time commitment! I'll get on my home computer later this afternoon for a proper post - but quickly for now - I'm at Boston IVF waiting for my HSG. Doc thinks I lost my tubes in the car accident... More to follow

And what's funny is that up until the end when my SPD got too bad I was still fairly active. Granted I wasn't working at the time so I did spend a lot of time on the couch I also did some walking on the treadmill and pregnancy yoga. And my whole life I was blesse with a very slim figure with out any effort so it really wasn't expected. Funny, I have a friend who is overweight and actually lost weight during her pregnancy. Funny how that happens :)

Haha that's me!!! I lost 14 lbs my whole 2 pregnancies. It was great:)

Good Morning Ladies:)

It is trigger day!!!! I am pretty excited. My 1 follies is measuring 2.4 and my lining is great. I am triggering tonight at 6:30 and my IUI will be sat morning.

@Hopin...I will be testing November 2 or a little bit before. After getting my false + I am a little nervous to test early. Heck I probably will tho.

@EA...what do you mean "lost your tubes" like they collapsed in the car accident?? That is horrible but could be the answer you are looking for as to why you haven't gotten pregnant. Cant wait to see your post later. I am thinking about you.

@Hockey....have you heard about your little beans today??

Not yet Manda- what is that saying? Watched phone never rings?!?!? I got the call yesterday at 830am and now it is 1045am today and still no call.

Not yet Manda- what is that saying? Watched phone never rings?!?!? I got the call yesterday at 830am and now it is 1045am today and still no call.

It will come soon:) Fingers crossed. When will you know if you go tomorrow for implantation?? After this phone call?

Yes I am guessing so. I am wondering if it is going to be tomorrow since this phone call is coming much later- but who knows. If I don't hear anything by 2 I will call them just to double check.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->